Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK (34307 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Some days back,News Broke and went viral that Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has secretly wed her alleged 'big god' Senator Ned Nwoko but findings reveal that the two who are definitely affectionate towards another are not married.

SDK Sources says that the actress was  shocked of the News that she got married as her online fans who bashed her. ''Regina is tired of all the talks and lies concerning her, how long will she keep defending herself? Even if she does, more people will still talk and those that want to believe the story will do so no matter what she says, that's why she has kept quiet.

The whole drama is so confusing for her and she would rather focus on other things..''Another source said ''Regina is actually not married and she does not think she owes anyone to explain herself when it is not true but in due time,the truth concerning this supposed marriage will be revealed.

How can someone wake up t hear they got married? Was it in the dream? Doesn't the person have photos? The truth will be out in due time.People should think what they want, Regina is tired of it all, they have tagged her romantically to people that she doesn't even know and it does not bother or shake her when she knows that one day,the truth will be out.'

'When probed if Regina and the rumoured husband are in a relationship,the source preferred to keep mum on that and further findings reveal the affirmative.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/04/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-is-not.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na lie!

See Regina Daniels with her step-children

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Realsedrick: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gchai
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by memory123(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Onlinealaba(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Who do we believe, but it seems Seun and mods are just so obsessed with this Regina of a girl, we are done with Tonto dike now it's Regina..brace up nairalanders we gotta see more of her news embarassed

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Originality007: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by bjjose: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
But oga dey enter the level.

27 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Hotzone(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
But marriage in progress
Or.....friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yinmu lipsrsealed
If it's not Papa Ned Nwoko...it's Papa so and so...the Koko sha is that she's tied to a big ancestor god

When the punanii dan slack finish...the truth go smell come outside

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by chronique(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Her kettle of fish.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
She does not need to be married. She can be big daddy's fling and still tap into the wealth.

You need to be a billionaire before you can judge the man.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by potent5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
So she and the old hag are committing adultery against her future husband.

We cannot take it. We will not take it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by ekaette1621: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
So should nairalanders fry ogi?
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Jackipapa: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
There life, there business!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by mmafhew(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Their problem
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by MrSix: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
We don hear

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only

Details in my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by wwwtortoise(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why do I have this feeling that Regina Daniels is an active nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by blesson04(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Afonja Girls are slut our fellow Brothers will still pay Hugh amount of money for this one Bride Price

Stop using Billionaire for anyone who made his money from Government Fund.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
There is always a truth in every rumour

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by LesbianBoy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
I knew it! She is just doing what those that came before her are doing which is sleeping with big men and claiming it's the nollywood movie they act that is giving them money.

Btw, i am sure what will be paining her is she never knew the identity of her sugar daddy would be revealed at least not this soon grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by tgmservice: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
are they 4ucking
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by zlantanfan: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
But the old man daughter Don confirm am na

The publicity wen this girl dey find go consume am las las

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by gandkiss: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
None of my business
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Centcanada: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Marriage or not, why will a young lady like you have an affair with a man that is big enough to be your grandpa? I do not blame you or any decision you might take, after all you owe your life and you know how to run it. Come to think of it self, your mum might be the architect of everything. She is just doing it to please her.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by AverageAnnie(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just don't understand this "source".... BTW what's with nairaland and this Regina, 6 comments and it's already on FP...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by zlantanfan: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I just don't understand this "source".... BTW what's with nairaland and this Regina, 6 comments and it's already on FP...
seun is collecting profit from Regina puci-prenurship

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by kamez(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
only a complete Idiot would believe that story in the first instance. unfortunately we have too many idiots in Nigeria.....

but she might be dating the guy though.... probably the source of the Benz and Rolex wristwatches
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by NotBeenPaid: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yorubastard:
Na lie!

See her with her step-children

Step children that are older than her!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
While the men are condemning this abominable act, the women are praying and plotting to steal ned nwoko from regina.

Fear women.

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Guyman02: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Regina, Regina, Regina. Nairaland has too many useless Mods pushing nonsense to FP

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Regina Ned Nwoko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.