Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday (34304 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Omicronvaccine: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella As Their Daughter Celebrates 7th Birthday (Photos)

Filmmaker Tchidi Chikere has shared photos with actress, Nuella Njubigbo, after they turned up to celebrate their daughter's 7th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Chikere shared the photos on Instagram with the caption;

"Still your Day n Birthday Ada m. Nothing but a whole lot of love for you today and always. Welcome to the big 7! Grow and Shine!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-rv7hAfrE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is coming after rumor of their marriage hitting the rocks made headlines months ago.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Omicronvaccine: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Ihavethingstodo: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her!

She looks like her mum!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Lemmy123(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Tchidi that year... Happy birthday to his daughter

10 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Judd007: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Ezemarcel(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
I thought this man was married before...
How come he is now marrying nuella ...Kai them don snatch person husband all in the name of Nollywood.....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Happy Birthday Beautiful Nuella.

Tchidi Mokere that year.........

Adadioranma79:
Tchidi Chikere is different from Chidi Mokeme
Ghostreader13:
Tchidi Chikere is different from Chidi Mokere
Thanks for the heads up sis.
This is noted.

Beautiful Adadioranma79,
Next time don't bother to reply those nairaland.com kids.
They are better left alone.
Thanks once more

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Temptee101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
cool

Happy birthday beautiful.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by TBadd(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
I really don’t subscribe to parents or whatsoever kissing their kids on the lips, I still find it difficult to digest...

My thought tho!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Mko123(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who you epp?
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by filleSouriante(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
TBadd:
I really don’t subscribe to parents or whatsoever kissing their kids on the lips, I still find it difficult to digest...

My thought tho!
Your thoughts are noted!
You have a choice to think anything you wanna think, so no wahala!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by gbaskiboy: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
God please provide for me so that i can take care of my family. Poverty you are cursed!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Irondome1: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beautiful people....

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by sultan1014(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hbd to her
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Adaiobanyi1: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baby girl looks so much like her dad. No need for DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by osuofia2(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
smiley
IF NA TONTO DIKE NOW NA TO SUCK THE WHOLE LIPS OF THE SON ALL IN THE NAME OF I LOVE MY SON

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by PennywysCares(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
Happy birthday to her!

She looks like her mum!
When mother not on make-up

4 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
WHICH KIN CAKE BE THIS ONE.SO SCARY. grin
SHE DON CARRY HER MAMA BIG LIPS cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by MrImole: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by mbahdi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beautiful man with an handsome daughter
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
The daughter is so pretty and unmistakably his. Happy Birthday to her. I still don’t believe their marriage isn’t on the rocks. Love of all forms have shelf lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I thought this man was married before...
How come he is now marrying nuella ...Kai them don snatch person husband all in the name of Nollywood.....

He is even separated from Nuella now. Look at the picture well and you’ll see the disconnect. HBD to their little one. I love how they separated without drama.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Ikpunekenwa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who?
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by abobote: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Happy Birthday Beautiful Nuella.

Tchidi Mokere that year.........
Which one be tchidi mokere again? APC have collected your remaining sense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday by Ppgg: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.