Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) (5614 Views)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) / 7 Things A Teacher Must Not Do In The Classroom[ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Lekan111(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2019
This is what happen when you stay in Lagos
This whole thing look staged anyway.
The handwriting looks similar.

Source: whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by bodejohn(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Na the student mark the test or na the teacher write the test?

Same writing...confirm from the date!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Popmaster2019(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Fabricated jor

7 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by TheMainMan: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
bodejohn:

it is different

1 Like

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Chizobamorji(f): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin so hilarious, school is just not meant for everyone
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Chizobamorji(f): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
so hilarious, school is just not meant for everyone
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Benbisco(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Story!

Someone with this kind of handwriting cannot be this dumb.
The story is made up.

2 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by wingmanII: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
bodejohn:

Bad guy. grin
Even the letter "d ".
Nice try though.

1 Like

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by CodeTemplar: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bloggers looking for traffic.

1 Like

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Kusherman: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Remind me of my sec school when we were writing exams, our intro tech teacher just enter hall with cane dey vex. He started shouting like a mad man, holding the script he was marking, is this what I taught you. You ppl are too playful etc

The question was to define compound, and one girl in my class had written,,

A compound is a place in our environment where people live. grin

Sharp guys like us quickly use the commotion check dubs

3 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by MrRichmond: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
FAKE!

Teacher and student handwriting are exactly the same!

Op you need to learn how to lie! grin

1 Like

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Benbisco:
Story!

The story is made up.

MrRichmond:
FAKE!

1 Like

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by debayun(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obviously same writing you can see from some of the letters. Nigger you are smatter than this. I give you pass for effort but there are better ways to lie. winkwink wink
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by iammo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bipolar disorder and aBit of multiple personalty
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by 9jaBloke: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Handwriting too cursive to belong to a youngie.

I doubt if any SS.I student &> who writes this good will reason as such.

Op, the ability to lie is a liability but you can do better.

4 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by greenmonk: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2019
MrRichmond:
FAKE!

You mean he should join APC?

2 Likes

Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Somebody with this type of handwriting is not suppose to be an olodo. We know the handwriting of Block heads if we see them.
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Benbisco:
Story!

The story is made up.
dont judge people's knowledge through their handwriting alone. Very dumb students with fine handwriting.

Tho this particular story isn't real. Na same person write and Mark it
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by sharma900: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by Fsharp54(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Lekan111:
This is what happen when you stay in Lagos This whole thing look staged anyway. The handwriting looks similar.

Source: whatsapp
lol...... The guy don tey for the city of lasgidi
Re: This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Benbisco:
Story!

The story is made up.

I know the story is fabricated but do you honestly believe that handwriting determines one's intellectual ability. I have seen this particular line for few times now.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? / Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait / Uniben Is Unfair In Their Preadmission Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.