Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) (28532 Views)

EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by solaty: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

Thanks to my friends and family.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

272 Likes 20 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
You did well.

Chances of securing a lecturing job is high provided your character is good.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

FUTMX. Proudly an Alumni grin

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by clockwisereport: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats

Geology no be here.

The course humble men back then in UNN

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by HausaIgboYoruba: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats Sister! FUTMinna you had better retain this rare gem.

32 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Urgent 2k would be presented to her. What a country!

4 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Amspecial: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Emuforlife1: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrat sweety.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ayoefa: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats sis. Thanks for acknowledging your husband efforts as well. Most men aren't oppprtuned of such. That's how relegated our roles have been because some of some entitled ladies who believe it's their birthrights for us to be dutiful to them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by SportsHD: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by StPete: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats!

But this your cgpa earns you a second class upper still

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

4.46 CGPA is just 2.1!!! This is a sign that something is wrong with the department....

How can that be the best grade in an entire department? So nobody had 1st class Wooow!!!

Someone like this would have graduated with an almost perfect CGPA in a private university.

Congrats to you and shame on the academic sadists!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by seankim(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Awesome!!! I wish you good luck in your future endeavor.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Michelle70(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Before I opened the thread, I just know u will be a lady.

Men no just get brain, all we think is nyash

26 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats babe...
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
angry
The guys in that department needs to be flogged.

7 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Jerryherd: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
A big congratulations omoluabi

5 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Omakraid(f): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations dearie.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by wunderkindkayod(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kudos
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
What a fine lady
Come to my office for my info and tutorials
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
smiley
Congrats sweetie. Same way i was jubilating about 15 years but didn't know it was the beginning of some woes,daggered dreams and bligted hopes.
A decade and half, still painstakingly searching for light at the end of the tunnel. SIGH.

Best wishes Jelilat!

5 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by phr0nesis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
4.46 CGPA in Geology is not beans
Simple elective wey I pick from Geology that year almost fry my brain

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations dearie
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Kriss216: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Loewe:

4.46 CGPA is a sign that something is wrong with the department.... How can that be the best grade in an entire department? So nobody had 1st class Wooow!!!
Lol

We are not ready for this discussion, bro

6 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Girlieo(f): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
congratulations jelilat

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Mindlog: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Kriss216: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:
What a fine lady
Come to my office for my info and tutorials
Sarcasm??

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Lol

We are not ready for this discussion, bro

Sadism is the issue. A lot of these lecturers don't want to produce first class degree holders because they didn't have it as well.

But that's just retrogressive... Haba! It's obvious the lady is a 1st class product, but bad belle no gree them!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by iswallker(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by jayworld15(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats. This kain result dey pain shah. 2:1!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) / 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.