Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Build Your Career With Ardyss, Join Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Build Your Career With Ardyss, Join Now. (848 Views)

Become Ardyss Distributor And Be A Millionnaire In Few Months! / Career With Halliburton Nigeria / Career With Wema Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Career With Ardyss, Join Now. by chase4(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hi Guys, How many of you have heard of Ardyss ? Well They are in town from the US and
if you ever truly mean to be self employed and financially independent, this is your chance.
Those who have heard of Ardyss already know what i'm talking about but for those who
dont know, call me on 08062187803. They will be @ Lagos, PH, Abuja, Owerri, Abeokuta
etc. Position yourself to be among the first(cos its still new here) before it gets populated.
Why i'm I telling you this? cos I am making money already and stand to make more just as
i expect to when you join. To your success all.

Osondu Okonkwo

Re: Build Your Career With Ardyss, Join Now. by chase4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi guys, hope you've heard that you can now make your orders and have them delivered to you directly in a few days? Success all the way.
Re: Build Your Career With Ardyss, Join Now. by chase4(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Real Online Job Opportunities / Job Needed Urgently In Benin City / Job Opportunities In A Food And Beverage Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.