Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Best Business In Warri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Business In Warri (1576 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!! / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Business In Warri by greatikena: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hello nairalanders
I just relocated to warri and i dont know much about the land
I need to lay my hand on a good business as a woman
Im considering going into buying and selling of different types of ankara and lace materials and also fashion designing for women
I dont really know if there is market for such as warri does not seems crowded as before
Please, i need your advice
Thanks for helping a sister suceed!
Re: The Best Business In Warri by Pebontrack(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
greatikena:

Hello nairalanders
I just relocated to warri and i dont know much about the land
I need to lay my hand on a good business as a woman
Im considering going into buying and selling of different types of ankara and lace materials and also fashion designing for women
I dont really know if there is market for such as warri does not seems crowded as before
Please, i need your advice
Thanks for helping a sister suceed!

first dont be in a hurry to start immediately otherwise you'll rush out of the business. First you take a look at the environment and see what peole sell. Ask questions around the nieghborhood about what sells and what doesn't. I once discussed with a resident who told me that almost everybody wants to be associated with oil and gas project thereby abandoning important things like food and beverage selling and distrubition.

You can capitalize on the vacuum created by the people's desire to pursu oil business and start on essential commodities like food and beverage, agriculture, clothing. Economic downturn doesn't usually affect these types of business - but the most important factor is your passion - dont ignore it in business.

Peter
Re: The Best Business In Warri by kingvictor(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
Pebontrack:

first dont be in a hurry to start immediately otherwise you'll rush out of the business. First you take a look at the environment and see what peole sell. Ask questions around the nieghborhood about what sells and what doesn't. I once discussed with a resident who told me that almost everybody wants to be associated with oil and gas project thereby abandoning important things like food and beverage selling and distrubition.

You can capitalize on the vacuum created by the people's desire to pursu oil business and start on essential commodities like food and beverage, agriculture, clothing. Economic downturn doesn't usually affect these types of business - but the most important factor is your passion - dont ignore it in business.

Peter

good advice man
Re: The Best Business In Warri by greatikena: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks a lot for the advice. I will do just that

(1) (Reply)

High Tech Atm Fraud- Be Warned / How To Set-up Sachet Water (pure Water) Production Business / Do You Shop At Nigerian Online Stores(online Shopping)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.