Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet (780 Views)

How To Turn Any Non-touch Screen PC Into A Touch Screen / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet / How Do I Block Some Websites And Chat Engine E.g. Yahoo Messenger, Skype Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2010
It is new discovery, Turn any type of Phone
to Blackberry and help others do it for cash,
You can receive twitter, Yahoo, Facebook messages
direct to Ur phone without been connected to
internet, all your message from yahoo, facebook
and other will enter into your phone direct, this
keep you away from going to cafe to check mail
okay, i am using china product, no problem, also
chinko Techno, and now It is Techno Blackberry
because receive on like blackberry, enough of
story, call me to get simple trick on 07033861791
Goodluck friend
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by niceG: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
na waooooooo Must we call, can't u give a clue?
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
the trick is just bloody WIFI and peer2peer SMS/Chat using WIFI or BlueTooth. the bloody mugu thinks he is fast
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

the trick is just bloody WIFI and peer2peer SMS/Chat using WIFI or BlueTooth. the bloody mugu thinks he is fast
lol u get it wrong, no be your fault, go do you research very well
but let me tell you be fast to grab this offer and receive all ur
yahoo messages direct to your phone
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2010
let do it together, read your mail direct
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by infomillionaire: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
@GREAT107

I suggest you give the info for free, it is not everything that money must be involved.

You make greater way for your self wen u try to help others with the info you have. it can just be a little trick you know.

stay cool

(1) (Reply)

Qqquestion / How To Adjust System Sound On Windows 7 / Acca, CISA, ITIL, PMP, Oracle 11g, Android & Many More E-books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.