Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet (628 Views)

How To Turn Any Non-touch Screen PC Into A Touch Screen / Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet / How Do I Block Some Websites And Chat Engine E.g. Yahoo Messenger, Skype Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
free details call me or send
ur email to 07033861791
pls do not put ur mail on this
forum, or else u will not get it
thanks
ur friends, pls when you get it
for free just come back here and
wish me well
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by bashydemy(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2010
Send you text and it sayd Delivered am currently in cotonou thanks
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
to all my friends that have send their email
to my number check ur email for download
link, it is totally free without any cost attached
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by great107: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
KEEP SENDING UR
MAIL
Re: Turn Any Type Of Phone To Blackberry, And Chat All The Way, Without Internet by Greatsteps: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
I have a blackberry 7290 model. How do I use it to chat without the internet.

Then the main thing on offer "turn any phone to blackberry" I have sent my mail to your phone.

(1) (Reply)

Forum Escrow / Neat Tokunbo Sony Vaio 17'' Laptop With Faulty Power Switch For Sale: Cheap. / Hp Compaq Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.