Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide (22614 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by zoedew: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Better to be popular than to be notorious. Go get a Bible young man and live by what it says!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by proficienc(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's never right to tell someone who says he/she is depressed to kill themselves (even jokingly). You don't know how they'll take it, what if they took their own lives cos of your one dumb comment. Imagine if it was your kid in this situation and some online troll stupid comment pushes them over the edge.

Depression is real along with other mental illness. We should show compassion or simply ignore if we haven't got any sensible thing to say.

Having said that, suicide is the easy way out albeit for cowards. Tough times dont last, tough people do.

Life is hard but we soldier on anyway... this too shall pass
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Jgovt(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
You're just looking for cheap popularity, if you're depressed as you claim you for Don die since.. Rubbish, this sweet life Nai u wan leave.. Bye bye � �
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by soke02(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why is depression becoming rampant this days
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Joystark(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
cry
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by lomprico(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Die na! People dey wey never get work for 10years, dem still get hope dey try and hustle!

Who ur suicide epo? undecided
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by sweetilicious(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
I was depressed yesterday.Am getting better.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by shilz(f): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
There is nothing as fulfilling as going through hard times and then emerging victorious. You will always have a story to tell.

Let us say no to suicide!!!
TRUE!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by dfrost: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heineken:
Depression is real... My own worst sha. So many things happening to me.

Please find someone to talk to fast. You are not alone brother. Recently, I started talking to someone in my office.

All of sudden she will just withdraw and be aggressive. I care less so I insisted she talk. Men! She poured our her heart like kilodè shocked

So many people are carrying a heavy burden on their head. Male and female alike.

Be easy mate. This too will pass.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by dfrost: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
sweetilicious:

You will be fine sister. Keep faith and keep it real. Mind sharing?
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
angry angry
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by kay29000(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
soke02:
Why is depression becoming rampant this days

It has always been this way, social media is just giving more people avenue to speak their mind.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by kay29000(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
sweetilicious:

There is a difference between sadness and depression. You were probably sad yesterday. Anyway, I wish you all the best life has got to offer.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Oovi5(f): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
sLentlover7778:
I'm not against people committing suicide.. in fact it's a welcome development and I salute people that take such bold steps..

But my major concern is, if you must commit suicide please make sure you keep aside all the money needed for your burial ceremony.. because you can't just kill yourself and make me pay for your burial ceremony..

bro

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Bmaster(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mine is severe pain.
i'm passing through anaemic pains and strains.
no one to talk to, they won't care, hence i bear the burden and rest my hope on analgesics. I need a blood transfusion, but who cares about me. In struggling to pay my bills in tears and agony,. No gf, no bf,no nobody to share my pains with except,my yard neighbours who cares little or doesn't care at all. I blame the gods everyday, but how i wish i can gather morale enough, i will take this nonsense life out of me. Useless world, nothing to hope on.
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Must he announce it? Just kill yourself bros.
Nigeria population too much already. We need reduction.
Say hi to your father the devil

Lol...to Even make matters worse ur moniker says u are a pastor and a mentor...hmmm
Change ur ways bro....
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Martinez39(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Don't mistake being "Broke" for "Depression".
If you are broke,
you must be depressed.
It is in the constitution.
Exactly! There is circumstantial depression and real depression. When one is broke and all his/her mates are making it like kilode, depression must enter. It only takes money to take away that kain depression. It's purely circumstantial. grin
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Wettoid123: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is this the latest trend to get popular,, pls the population of Nigeria is too much do it fast and u will die again on the judgement day cos u have no right to take ur life!
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Heineken(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
dfrost:

Please find someone to talk to fast. You are not alone brother. Recently, I started talking to someone in my office.

All of sudden she will just withdraw and be aggressive. I care less so I insisted she talk. Men! She poured our her heart like kilodè shocked

So many people are carrying a heavy burden on their head. Male and female alike.

Be easy mate. This too will pass.
thanks so much bro. I appreciate you
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by columbus007(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heineken:
hmmmm undecided
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Hades2016(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
TANID:
Same Here I No Get Work
my brother abeg no go anywhere ooo e go better no worry. Just keep pushing yourself God will surely answer your prayers
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Profkenny1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heineken:

Yes it is real. However, we live in a world where no one cares about the boy child and men. More men commit suicide than women but nobody cares. I hope you will live through this stronger than you were.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Heineken(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Profkenny1:

Yes it is real. However, we live in a world where no one cares about the boy child and men. More men commit suicide more than women but nobody cares. I hope you will live through this stronger than you were.
thanks bro...
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Heineken(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
There is nothing as fulfilling as going through hard times and then emerging victorious. You will always have a story to tell.

Let us say no to suicide!!!
i tell you bro.. Plenty things to say. I just don't have who to tell... Am suffering. Wish I fit just see person wey go just dey pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Sunsets: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
The first step is to open up, which he has done. Help is on his way. Not just to blind his mind; he should eschew comparing himself with others and develop his self esteem and self worth. Place premium on who you are regardless of circumstances around you. Its your world after all. Be proud of you.
geniusking:
Clinical depression is real, my people.

Ma brother, this is NOT a church matter and SO you have to deal with your MIND.

In the advice of shrinks 'psychologist' in this country.

Know three things.
1. Life is really hard and so you should try to enjoy small wins and live for yourself.
2. Take lessons from informative videos , that will train you to fight the scourge.
3. Stop comparing yourself with others nor allow family pressures to get to you. Blind your mind
4. In the midst of your struggle, ailment or lack. Choose people to help, that way you have a clear, positive and long-term goal in sight. Be committed to these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJEfTcwRU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIq4mtiamY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jx9nTKH9Ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_UlzOeF3Qg

Ma bro, people are suffering, even those who are well to do, since having money is a life getaway in this part of the world.

You shall be set free in time.

Regards,
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heineken:
i tell you bro.. Plenty things to say. I just don't have who to tell... Am suffering. Wish I fit just see person wey go just dey pray for me.
You'll scale through
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by kayzeesoft(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
He should commit suicide honestly.
Nigeria has a population of +200million angry
If 1 in every 5 Nigerians did this then this would reduce the population drastically furthmore making more jobs available!
Come to think of it, I believe the government is doing a good job by fueling Boko Haram to reduce the population in the north.
Bad man
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by pluto123: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
you are not yet ready to die! person wey wan committ suicide no dey do nation wide broadcast or announcement nah!
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
FarFromAverage:

Why are u so wicked? Is it because you aren't in the same condition or what?
am not wicked pls, I want it in a lighter mood
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
nickxtra:
Women are not known to make careless statements like this. Be a virtuous woman, sister
pls laugh u too serious

1 Like

Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by omoba19(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
These people informing us about their death, hey should just go and free us with their matter, when they are enjoying we don't know anything........ #westernworldthings!!
Re: Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide by Edum13656: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerians as usual displaying their ignorance, they think depression is a trivial issue. why am I not a European? why am I sharing the same space with these fools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind / Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.