Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind (22602 Views)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / There Is No Happiness Or Misery In The World – Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by nwekeugochukwu: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

"Better *financially* ...access to wealth is a privileged convenience, but does NOT guarantee happiness or peace of mind." she replied the fan who said she has it 'better'
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by andysmith123(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2022
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face,......you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELA

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by chigoziri2403(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Nobody in life is 100% happy, you can't have it all
My people say UWAEZUOKE.....
There must be something missing somewhere
But it's better she cries in her Lamborghini than and private jet, because money almost answereth all things

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Bola146(f): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Reality of life cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by yuping(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2022
undecided untilk I can squander money too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by wagazala: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2022
While most will beg to differ, it is actually true. You could be rich and yet be heavily depressed although I hardly see the connection between wealth and depression from a Nigerian point of view.

Truth is the average, less than average class of Nigerians are already depressed. There is hardly happiness for them either. We will rather be rich.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by datopaper(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2022
This statement mean diff things to diff people.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Thank God you know. Despite how I love you and you did this to me grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by BigDawsNet: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2022
When I was young, I used to think that wealth and power would bring me happiness. . . .

To be honest, I was right...

Pls ignore her message and hustle well

God bless you all

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Omniman(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Na people wey never chop small poverty dey talk that kind thing...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by jimtemi1: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Na so every rich people dey talk, those who no kon get money and still, dey are not happy nko.. Double whala for dead body

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Donlamzy(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Very true but that doesn’t mean I should be poor sha, make I get money first so that I go confirm sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Wazobia2216: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2022
who you help
Give it up then, maybe you will understand the true definition of sadness!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Upton: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Eeyah
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by DuMebi1030: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2022
You get the point now.... Happiness is rest of mind.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by WoundedLamb: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol... I don't think it does and I know most people are smart enough to know money doesn't guarantee happiness. But I'm glad she acknowledged it's a privilege cause the absence of money doesn't guarantee anything positive too.

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Forgodsgrace: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Truth,but many won’t understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by flokii: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
The best things in life are free.. the rest are secondary.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Niorte: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Really

It is easier said than done.

Riches may not give happiness or peace of mind...but there is no honour in poverty. In fact, poverty is said to bring sorrow.

If you want to join the league of people who make a minimum of 250K per week from doing legitimate online business in Nigeria, just go to https://7starplans.com

Since I started doing this online business that pays me every week. My happiness level has increased and I worry less about money.

Don't let anyone deceive you...

Money good ooo

Watch the video now so you know if you qualify for the next set, all you need is a phone/laptop and access to internet.

Visit https://7starplans.com before they bring down the video training

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Truer words have never been spoken

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by DrBasit(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Money is not everything but poverty is nothing..

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by bouncin04(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Madame , let's swap places .

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by omarithmetics: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Well, your father is a billionaire, you drive the most expensive cars and live in the poshest of places, you know nothing about poverty and despair

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Teerach: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2022
People must understand that everything in life is from within. Hence happiness is from within. But the problem is, people tend to find happiness from without, from people, from things and then they search in vain. When you understand this simple truth, you'll realize how powerful solitude, meditation etc are. You'll just be free from the concerns of this world.
I pray this girl finds her path. She's just stuck.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by lasisi69(f): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2022
jimtemi1:
Na so every rich people dey talk, those who no kon get money and still dey are not happy nko.. Double whala for dead body
she's right... This is reality... undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by bewla(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Cutting board

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by Kurumaru: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Most people don't know this.. True Joy comes from the INSIDE..
ONLY YOU, BY YOURSELF CAN MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY (when u look inward)... No amount of money, cars, wives etc can EVER make u happy, if they do, it can only be TEMPORARY.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by hollywater: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Say that again!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by dkdmy: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2022
True, neither does poverty
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by DarkCaesar(m): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2022
D
Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by saphiere(f): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind, IGBERETV reports.

The 29-year-old artiste who is currently studying at the Oxford University stated this via Twitter while responding to a fan after an Instagram live session with BBNaija's Kiddwaya on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1486850102534754309?t=Q7NLl9sVOBrA-k7cbM8kXw&s=19

I wouldn't mind being troubled or having restless mind. Just let me access the wealth/.

Cuppy let's trade places please.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind by ednut1(m): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2022
onisokuso

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] / Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son / Majek Fashek Chained In His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.