Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year (30387 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by unclesuruoffi: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mofe Duncan has confirmed his marriage is really over, as he thanked those who reached out to him after report of the crash broke. Mofe Duncan who confirmed his marriage to his Indian wife, Jessica has been over for over a year, disclosed that he was waiting for the right to issue a statement before social media got in the way. According to him, he is doing well and have also moved.

See his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/mofe-duncan-confirms-his-marriage-is-over-says-for-over-a-year/

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by unclesuruoffi: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by EbukaHades10(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
And so?

Who the fawk is he?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by itspzpics(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Isok eyin lemo

Hilarious Moment Of A pastor Seriously performing a Deliverance On a Lady, Sleep On her=> See Photos and Watch Video Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobodyperson: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
I honestly wonder what drove him to marry such an ugly looking woman.
The marriage was bound to fall.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by hisexcellency34: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Never mind guy. I am ready to offer you a new wife. Her name is Bobrisky. Aint she sweet?

16 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Celeb marriages always crashing. What do they want sef?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by KingLennon(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
After wasting money in the marriage and yet it doesn't last. Mr Mofe you need to fix up yourself and pray the next one works.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hello guys, please can someone give me an idea of what could be the cause of this problem, my car doesn't accelerate buh is actually moving on its own at a particular slow speed whenever I engage the drive or reverse gear....
Car model is Camry 04. My mechanic says it's an electrical fault n iv taken it to an electrician buh he still cant detect the fault..
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by kpaofame: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
shocked
Some of these marriages goes off before a candle burns out

7 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by stevenity(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Life...
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Phonix1234: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who is she?
Have nva seen diz face b4

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by iRepNaija1: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
So how does a marriage dissolve in Nigeria? What's the process? Is there a formal divorce or do people just go their separate ways and never speak of it again? Do they pretend the marriage never happened?

5 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Biko who is he?

Meanwhile... I grow Instagram Accounts

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by PastorandMentor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Make we run?

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Bustincole(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Celebrity marriage dis days... e be like food... las las you sh!t am for toilet

God please help single men.. so dat we wont end up like dis...

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
their marriage was all over the internet...smh
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Wettoid123: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Third marriage crash! what the Bleep is really the problem tell us on nairaland we can help u.

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by PETUK(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Move on bruh, many bitches to vuck
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by martineverest(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
u call that woman ugly?.u must be deluded

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by schnaidar11: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Hello guys, please can someone give me an idea of what could be the cause of this problem, my car doesn't accelerate buh is actually moving on its own at a particular slow speed whenever I engage the drive or reverse gear....
Car model is Camry 04. My mechanic says it's an electrical fault n iv taken it to an electrician buh he still cant detect the fault..

Take ur car to a good mechanic...its a gear oil
Check the gear oil and replace it...

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Chinashopping84: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
sorry oo
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
u don't even know what happened a d u are already blaming the woman?

9 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by iRepNaija1: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Also, does this Jessica have a last name? Every online outlet just has her first name. lol

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
but this man is fine...hmm..

brother whats your problem..

By the way how is the lady indian?

its too bad, imagine the motivational talks from her mother, prayers and the leap of faith the lady must have done before undertaking the task of marrying a twice-divorced man

Who knows if this guy is extremely difficult and demanding behind closed doors

So who will be the fourth shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by paparazzi1987(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I wonder why your irresponsible father decided to marry your ugly mother by giving birth to unfortunate somebody like you.

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by RaptObserver: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

My mother's vehicle had similar problem. I guess it is the brainbox. Cos when I asked her she said the matter has been fixed that the mechanic said, it is brain box. Though the guy said she should bring money to collect it. I told her to tell him to drive the it to her cos a lot of drama had gone down for some months on that. But that is the issue with ur car if the mechanic is to be believed.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by 247Dior(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
it's Brain box issue
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Udomite: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
. Check out the brain box, and transmission oil
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Ahn, whats ugly about her
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaptObserver:

My mother's vehicle had similar problem. I guess it is the brainbox. Cos when I asked her she said the matter has been fixed that the mechanic said, it is brain box. Though the guy said she should bring money to collect it. I told her to tell him to drive the it to her cos a lot of drama had gone down for some months on that. But that is the issue with ur car if the mechanic is to be believed.
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.