Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year (30422 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by midnighter(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by rosalieene(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
na wa o
I could remember how he was flaunting her upandan on Instagram, saying so much about her.
and see me feeling like she was so lucky and beautiful.
na real na wa!!!
I am very disappointed!!!
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Mishhcre(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Hello guys, please can someone give me an idea of what could be the cause of this problem, my car doesn't accelerate buh is actually moving on its own at a particular slow speed whenever I engage the drive or reverse gear....
Car model is Camry 04. My mechanic says it's an electrical fault n iv taken it to an electrician buh he still cant detect the fault..
Your fuel filters are probably dirty and need cleaning. That's why enough fuel doesn't get to the engine to allow your car accelerate.
It's sometimes mistaken as an brain box problem. Once your filters are cleaned, you will see your car accelerating as you want. I know someone that has experienced the same exact problem, the car starts accelerating but doesn't gather enough momentum and trips off.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by rosalieene(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I honestly wonder what drove him to marry such an ugly looking woman.
The marriage was bound to fall.
Are you OK at all?
that lady is extremely beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mishhcre:
Your fuel filters are probably dirty and need cleaning. That's why enough fuel doesn't get to the engine to allow your car accelerate.
It's sometimes mistaken as an brain box problem. Once your filters are cleaned, you will see your car accelerating as you want. I know someone that has experienced the same exact problem, the car starts accelerating but doesn't gather enough momentum and trips off.
Wow.... thanks
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Lilimax(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Fine boy and fine girl marriage no dey last, quote me anywhere grin ps: There are exceptions of course
Hahaha... grin.How?
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Moral Lesson:
Being Handsome and Famous or being beautiful and having flawless skin doesn't keep a marriage. Brothers dating women because she's beautiful with no character better have a rethink and our sister dating guys because he is rich and handsome but he is a serial cheat, think deep.

In a marriage, one person has to compromise for the other, if both parties refuse then the marriage is heading to a rock bottom.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by tiger28: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I honestly wonder what drove him to marry such an ugly looking woman.
The marriage was bound to fall.
KIDS of nairaland!!!
No more mature folks here again.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2019
BiggyB242:
Moral Lesson:
Being Handsome and Famous or being beautiful and having flawless skin doesn't keep a marriage. Brothers dating women because she's beautiful with no character better have a rethink and our sister dating guys because he is rich and handsome but he is a serial cheat, think deep.

In a marriage, one person has to compromise for the other, if both parties refuse then the marriage is heading to a rock bottom.

Women Mature way faster than men I didn’t believe it but now I realize it and woe be unto the one who ends up with a guy who thinks he’s God women have foresight to certain things guys would normally overlook.

Like when our mum says something and we disregard it but sure enough it comes to pass just as she said

The compromise part is two sided but what we have going on is guys are expecting full compromise from half baked promises when this couple was dating I remember how gushy they were about each other on Instagram people were tapping in to the blessings but who is there in the storm? Two of you Who has to fight to save the marriage ? Two of you

Fine face but how they act in the heat of the moment this is the only country where you will see older men acting like teenagers all in a bid to impress someone who is branching somewhere else after seeing you

I just survived gas lighting bro like when someone is treating you poorly to destabilize you and your emotions and unsettle you

Some Naija guys dey fall hand when it comes to love

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by jaxxy(m): 4:01am On Apr 13, 2019
This seems really crazy just a year plus ago I used to admire the couple and how they gushed about how they married their best friends. I didn’t know it’s was just a scam or Smtn is wrong with the Mofe guy being its his third marriage. I’m still unsure if this information on it being his 3rd marriage is true cos he’s being dating or close to that gal since his secondary school days.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Women Mature way faster than men I didn’t believe it but now I realize it and woe be unto the one who ends up with a guy who thinks he’s God women have foresight to certain things guys would normally overlook.

Like when our mum says something and we disregard it but sure enough it comes to pass just as she said

The compromise part is two sided but what we have going on is guys are expecting full compromise from half baked promises when this couple was dating I remember how gushy they were about each other on Instagram people were tapping in to the blessings but who is there in the storm? Two of you Who has to fight to save the marriage ? Two of you

Fine face but how they act in the heat of the moment this is the only country where you will see older men acting like teenagers all in a bid to impress someone who is branching somewhere else after seeing you

I just survived gas lighting bro like when someone is treating you poorly to destabilize you and your emotions and unsettle you

Some Naija guys dey fall hand when it comes to love

My friend, don't be bias in your comment. You are insinuating that most marriage breakup is as a result of men immaturity that's a fallacy. For your marriage to be hard solid one party has to compromised, one should be ready to overlook, be it the man or woman. In marriages dem non they do Mr Wise or Mrs Wise it will result to problems. Many times is the women that compromise. The reason you should look before you leap, don't go into a marriage because he is handsome or rich then start crying foul when he treats your bad, same goes to the men that run after women with flawless skin and nice shape without paying much attention to her character.

Women should be with men who treat her right and men with women who respect and give him peace of mind then other qualities can follow.

Guys and girls stop falling in love with a celebrity because the fame wouldn't make these people loyal except they are matured to let it not get into their head. We should always learn from people's mistake.

Remember, this is Africa where our culture is very important if you trying to behave like the white lady claiming "I-too-know", my sister you will always have a problem.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

My friend, don't be bias in your comment. You are insinuating that most marriage breakup is as a result of men immaturity that's a fallacy. For your marriage to be hard solid one party has to compromised, one should be ready to overlook, be it the man or woman. In marriages dem non they do Mr Wise or Mrs Wise it will result to problems. Many times is the women that compromise. The reason you should look before you leap, don't go into a marriage because he is handsome or rich then start crying foul when he treats your bad, same goes to the men that run after women with flawless skin and nice shape without paying much attention to her character.

Women should be with men who treat her right and men with women who respect and give him peace of mind then other qualities can follow.

Guys and girls stop falling in love with a celebrity because the fame wouldn't make these people loyal except they are matured to let it not get into their head. We should always learn from people's mistake.

Remember, this is Africa where our culture is very important if you trying to behave like the white lady claiming "I-too-know", my sister you will always have a problem.

Hi it’s not bias maybe a little assumption through experience but I don’t think guys were taught love the way a woman was. You may see as weakness an opportunity to do your worst We see it as an opportunity to inspire a generation check the patterns of today. Most guys don’t believe in God anymore thus don’t understand what it mean to love unconditionally
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Clem00008: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Mofe Duncan has confirmed his marriage is really over, as he thanked those who reached out to him after report of the crash broke. Mofe Duncan who confirmed his marriage to his Indian wife, Jessica has been over for over a year, disclosed that he was waiting for the right to issue a statement before social media got in the way. According to him, he is doing well and have also moved.

See his post below; 

Celebrity marriages, hmm. That's why I turned down beyonce

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/mofe-duncan-confirms-his-marriage-is-over-says-for-over-a-year/

Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Hi it’s not bias maybe a little assumption through experience but I don’t think guys were taught love the way a woman was. You may see as weakness an opportunity to do your worst We see it as an opportunity to inspire a generation check the patterns of today. Most guys don’t believe in God anymore thus don’t understand what it mean to love unconditionally

Who told you men don't believe in God, don't you go churches do it comprises of only women; the problem is you can't have it all. Ladies say those Christian brothers have no social life, no swag. You want a cute, handsome and rich guy, and you believe he isn't going to cheat. I have a friend who's dating a girl, she is beautiful has all the right curves but the girl is ruining him financially. A confused lady told me she wants a God-fearing guy who clubs once in a while, I smiled. You met your bf in the club and you complain he drinks and womanise too much, wake up. You want a lady with figure 8, flawless skin, a majority of these set of women don't want to work they looking for wealthy men to pay all the bills to keep up with the expensive lifestyle.

In a nutshell, there are good men and women but the problem is we want to have it all but in the real world we can't. We all need to get our priorities right and shouldn't be guided with just physical attributes only.

Finally, it doesn't apply to 100 per cent men or women.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

Who told you men don't believe in God, don't you go churches do it comprises of only women; the problem is you can't have it all. Ladies say those Christian brothers have no social life, no swag. You want a cute, handsome and rich guy, and you believe he isn't going to cheat. I have a friend who's dating a girl, she is beautiful has all the right curves but the girl is ruining him financially. A confused lady told me she wants a God-fearing guy who clubs once in a while, I smiled. You met your bf in the club and you complain he drinks and womanise too much, wake up. You want a lady with figure 8, flawless skin, a majority of these set of women don't want to work they looking for wealthy men to pay all the bills to keep up with the expensive lifestyle.

In a nutshell, there are good men and women but the problem is we want to have it all but in the real world we can't. We all need to get our priorities right and shouldn't be guided with just physical attributes only.

Finally, it doesn't apply to 100 per cent men or women.

It will surprise you it’s the basics that a woman asks for as a woman myself. Forget that rich guy stance it’s been used overtime we hustle and bring for our guys.

What are they?

Love
Respect
Kindness

Forget what he looks like if he has all three he’s a sure guy in our book. People married men with only one shoe.

Men know sometimes after meeting a particular woman your life changed for the better so why the bitterness why the hostility

If a couple head for divorce for irreconcilable purposes it means the exhausted all means of trying to make it work. Yet you have other couples been together for years don’t even live in the same city but still the find time for each other.

Men want to eat their cake and have it too and it ruins the purpose of true commitment somebody is losing when they are out at the club on the prowl they are losing themselves. Sex is energy the more you give it away without commitment the more you drain yourself. The more you reserve for the one you love the better the experience.

It’s private and it’s not to be exposed

I agree when you meet them in the club and all but that’s why you meet them when your sober get to know their ins and outs and how it affects you it’s all about growth o years is one thing but how did you grow as a man to the point where you are preparing your legacy

People don’t forget how you make them feel

Marriage is not in the mind but in our hearts in our steps in our actions in our deeds its not for all by all means if you don’t even intend to go for life don’t even show up
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

It will surprise you it’s the basics that a woman asks for as a woman myself. Forget that rich guy stance it’s been used overtime we hustle and bring for our guys.

What are they?

Love
Respect
Kindness

Forget what he looks like if he has all three he’s a sure guy in our book. People married men with only one shoe.

Men know sometimes after meeting a particular woman your life changed for the better so why the bitterness why the hostility

If a couple head for divorce for irreconcilable purposes it means the exhausted all means of trying to make it work. Yet you have other couples been together for years don’t even live in the same city but still the find time for each other.

Men want to eat their cake and have it too and it ruins the purpose of true commitment somebody is losing when they are out at the club on the prowl they are losing themselves. Sex is energy the more you give it away without commitment the more you drain yourself. The more you reserve for the one you love the better the experience.

I agree when you meet them in the club and all but that’s why you meet them when your sober get to know their ins and outs and how it affects you it’s all about growth o years is one thing but how did you grow as a man to the point where you are preparing your legacy

Marriage is not in the mind but in our hearts in our steps in our actions in our deeds its not for all by all means if you don’t even intend to go for life don’t even show up

Very funny, how many women stick with a guy with dreams very few, speak for yourself. Meet a girl for a date she already sizing you up and if you don't meet her financial standard she starts telling you "I don't think it will work". If those 3 things you mention are the basics things women need then a majority of our men will be married today. There a lot of divorces today because people marry for the wrong reason both men and women, unlike the days of our fathers. Ask any man why isn't he yet married, he tells you money because that's what most women want.

There is something I have come to understand about women debating on issues concerning women with a woman is an endless race. I rest my case
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

What are they?

Love
Respect
Kindness

People don't go the club when they are sober they go there to have fun probably meet a lady for the night.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

People don't go the club when they are sober they go there to have fun probably meet a lady for the night.

That you met them there does not mean you treat them like trash. Not everyone in the club is there for random hookups
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

Very funny, how many women stick with a guy with dreams very few, speak for yourself. Meet a girl for a date she already sizing you up and if you don't meet her financial standard she starts telling you "I don't think it will work". If those 3 things you mention are the basics things women need then a majority of our men will be married today. There a lot of divorces today because people marry for the wrong reason both men and women, unlike the days of our fathers. Ask any man why isn't he yet married, he tells you money because that's what most women want.

There is something I have come to understand about women debating on issues concerning women with a woman is an endless race. I rest my case

In my experience not the wrong reason they actually forget the reason they got together or like your suggesting it was for the night and it dragged on I went home the first night no branch offs woke up to unlimited pings

Besides Open mic night is not exactly clubby the after party maybe

Compromise is hard to ask for when your not contributing and when you do don’t rub it in anyone’s face I remember when I didn’t have I asked I got when I had it was like Babe I don’t no wahala love right

Didn’t have again and I was nothing again I got again was like I don’t need it
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

That you met them there does not mean you treat them like trash. Not everyone in the club is there for random hookups

I Can't even pick a girl from there. Any guy who does that has himself to blame.
Re: Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
solasoulmusic:

In my experience not the wrong reason they actually forget the reason they got together or like your suggesting it was for the night and it dragged on I went home the first night no branch offs woke up to unlimited pings

Besides Open mic night is not exactly clubby the after party maybe

Compromise is hard to ask for when your not contributing and when you do don’t rub it in anyone’s face I remember when I didn’t have I asked I got when I had it was like Babe I don’t no wahala love right

Didn’t have again and I was nothing again I got again was like I don’t need it

Being with a guy because he's rich or girl because you think she's beautiful is the wrong reason sweet heart because those might fade with time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son / Vote Out Buhari - Afia Schwarzenegger Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.