Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat (972 Views)

Nigeria Approves Commercial Release Of GM Maize Varieties / For Agro Chemicals Of Multiple Varieties And Products / I Can Supply To You An Unmilled Local Rice(any Quantity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Contact us for your live goat needs.
We have all species and types in stock, be it doe, buck or kid for breeding.

We also facilitate live goat sharing among individuals.

We have the needed machineries and resources for swift (within 24hours) delivery to your doorstep on demand.

Contact us today- 08020710882

Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Try us this Easter period for your meat needs.
We give quality at very affordable rate.
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by Osinachiadinma: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2019
I need 2 males and 4 females for rearing. How much will it cost you to deliver to Enugu state?
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by Sammielee007: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2019
How is much a doe and a buck? Deliver to Lagos state.
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osinachiadinma:
I need 2 males and 4 females for rearing. How much will it cost you to deliver to Enugu state?
Chat me up on what's app or call
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sammielee007:
How is much a doe and a buck? Deliver to Lagos state.
please send me a private message
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osinachiadinma:
we only deliver within Port Harcourt and environs for now. But you can still send me a message, let's chat a way around it
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osinachiadinma:
the price of goat kid ranges from 5k to 8k depending on the size. Matured goat price range from 12k to 30k depending on size
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
We are still here for you

Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2019
Easter is here. Contact us now that prices are still very affordable.

Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by Chidonc(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
talk2oxii:
Contact us for your live goat needs.
We have all species and types in stock, be it doe, buck or kid for breeding.

We also facilitate live goat sharing among individuals.

We have the needed machineries and resources for swift (within 24hours) delivery to your doorstep on demand.

Contact us today- 08020710882
have replied your mail with my contact
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok bro
Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Contact us today for the best goat deals you can ever get

Re: We Have Varieties And Any Quantity Of Live Goat by talk2oxii(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Contacts us today for best goat deals

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Jos, Quick Weekend Sales. / Castor Seed Farming / 4 - 7 Weeks Old Cockerel Available In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.