Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

"I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy (464 Views)

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Pulsenaija: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CygEpiCL72g

"I Know My Rights, You have no Right to Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy Cries Out As SARS Police Officers Slap and Repeatedly Plank Him On His Head All Because He Refused to Unlock His Expensive Phone for them to invade his Privacy!!!
A Nigerian Guy who was walking going by his daily business at Oke Ira, Lagos was stopped by Sars and they searched his bag and couldn't find anything asked him what he did for a Living and he told them and he showed them his ID card but the Officers were still looking for what to use to arrest him so they then asked him why he had 2 Phones and told him to Unlock The Expensive phone for them to see what was inside, it was then he got angry, stood his ground and refused, so they seized the phone planked him with wood and told him to Come to Alagbon FCIID Police station to Come and Retrieve the Phone!!!
Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
See these animals called police officers

And some stupid dolts are arguing with me that Nigerian police are human and not beasts
Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by nifemi25(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is really bad..... Despite the guy has showed them his i d card..... May god safe us all

Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
See these animals called police officers

And some stupid dolts are arguing with me that Nigerian police are human and not beasts

You are the retarded one if you can't see differences between the police trying to search a phone of an adult and putting a 10 year old kid in handcuffs. You really are mentally unstable, aren't you?
Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

You are the retarded one if you can't see differences between the police trying to search a phone of an adult and putting a 10 year old kid in handcuffs. You really are mentally unstable, aren't you?

Oh bug off you cretìn
Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:

Oh bug off you cretìn

Looks like someone was raised with swear words. Or do you just copy and paste this off the internet in a bid to sound 'woke'?? Show me a link where the Nigerian police put a kid in handcuffs or Shut the hell up! PIG!!!
Re: "I Know My Rights, You Have No Right To Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2019

(1)

One Nigerian Soldier Attacks Whole Police Station Held Dpo (video) / Misuse Of Firearms: Police To Use Taser, Stun Guns – IGP / Regina Daniels And Her Alleged Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dancefloor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.