Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him (40364 Views)

Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by odovia: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
if you encounter sars, just be polite if you have nothing incriminating.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Deji63: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
I concur bro.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Kylekent59: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Any Nigerian who is equipped to accept the truth should know that Nigeria is a failed state. All attributes of failed States are very manifest at the moment and all you have to do is research on how to survive in a failed State and make sure you adhere to it.

It is disturbing to accept that you are in a failed state, but the truth is what will set you all free.

Stay away from these government paid assasins, robbers and kidnappers called SARS. If they say 'jump', all you have to ask is 'how high?' cos the Government has failed.

In fact there is no Government. You have no President. That man at Aso Rock, can not even manage a zoo.

The bolded made me laugh.

The problem of Nigeria is caused by Nigerians. The United state knows that many Nigerians don't lnow their rights. Sars men just harassing people on the streets, it's very illegal. Not even that they will arrest the person peacefully but with threats and mind to shoot.

Nigeria is scattered, disorganized, and in a state of ruin.

Our president is not even doing something about this Sars, even our VP has lost his voice.

Truth be told, Nigeria is rusting away, politicians will loot and send their children abroad, money meant for the betterment of the country.

During the Last election, a party agent was sharing 1k to anyone that votes "..." and I kept on asking where they got that huge amount from, when the candidate finally wins, do you think he will work?

He will first recover all he spent and even loot more to remain in power.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Olulinks(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE....THOSE DEMONS MOVE IN DROVES.... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE U DISARM ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME BRO.
Then you don't know the guy, Ikechukwu.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kylekent59:

The bolded made me laugh.

The problem of Nigeria is caused by Nigerians. The United state knows that many Nigerians don't lnow their rights. Sars men just harassing people on the streets, it's very illegal. Not even that they will arrest the person peacefully but with threats and mind to shoot.

Nigeria is scattered, disorganized, and in a state of ruin.

Our president is not even doing something about this Sars, even our VP has lost his voice.

Truth be told, Nigeria is rusting away, politicians will loot and send their children abroad, money meant for the betterment of the country.

During the Last election, a party agent was sharing 1k to anyone that votes "..." and I kept on asking where they got that huge amount from, when the candidate finally wins, do you think he will work?

He will first recover all he spent and even loot more to remain in power.

I have done thorough research and all the symptomatic ensembles of FAILED STATES are very manifest in Nigeria at this moment. Whether Nigeria is listed as a failed State or not, does not dispute the fact that all symptoms of a failed state are present.

So, one does not need an official declaration from UN to master how to survive in a failed state, so I have personally taken the steps promoted for survival of citizens in a failed state to secure the lives and properties of loved ones and myself.

One can not always wait for something bad to happen. Nigeria will not recover, not soon, not any time soon, not even in the future. In fact it will get worse, because the fact is that it will be a taboo in 2025 to use fossil fuel or combustion engines as climate change has raised temperature to extra 1.5 degrees Celcius - an existential crisis for our species, and all great countries are developing renewable energy sources to avoid adding carbon to our unified atmosphere.

If Nigeria does not sell oil, how will the government survive. By taxing the poor people at gun point?

There will be more joblessness which means more crimes and even SARS will need more bullets to kill the citizens and I recommend matchets and cutlasses for the Police and Military.

Soon enough, the States will go the way of Local Governments and society will collapse even more.

Running abroad will not help the matter, cos it is not even easy for those who live abroad to pay rents and handle their affairs.

As it is now. Everyone needs to master how to be a doomsday prepper and secure himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by omojesu202(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Melodycomng:
What Is Black Belt?

what a fkk, you don't know what a black belt is
so if I tell you to go n bring my black belt, you won't know it.
go n beg your village people ooo.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Triniti(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Day2logic:
Good. Baba I hear say you get black belt abeg teach us sef make we for de defend ourselves
Killz is a very tough bred, he has seen it all in the streets of Harlem. One of the toughest place in Uncle Sams backyard. Black on black crime, drive by shooting,knife stabbing, Infact, he has a huge scar from an attack that nearly claimed his life

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Time to revolt
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by jojothaiv(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
The last paragraph look like a rap verse...
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by melzabull(f): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Youngtrice:
I remember when ikechukwu beat dbanj. The boy is crazy. grin
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by mysteryman2014: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pray he is not tested to the limit
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Melodycomng:
What Is Black Belt?

An expert in Taekwando.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by kelacee: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Iyk de gee
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by stagger: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know of a case where a police guy in PH was attacked 2 years after he beat some agboro dude senseless in the station. Turns out the agboro put out a dossier on him for 2 long years, and ended up striking him in his house when he was vulnerable. Police guy nearly paid with his life because he was given the most savage beating I have ever seen a human being take.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BrokenCock: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE....THOSE DEMONS MOVE IN DROVES.... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE U DISARM ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME BRO.
u no dey watch oyinbo movies oh ? Kai u fall ma hands
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Triniti:
Killz is a very tough bred, he has seen it all in the streets of Harlem. One of the toughest place in Uncle Sams backyard. Black on black crime, drive by shooting,knife stabbing, Infact, he has a huge scar from an attack that nearly claimed his life

Oh I didn’t learn that much about him
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Melodycomng:
What Is Black Belt?

A belt that is black in color
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Chicastle: 3:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Good luck Jonathan ended all this poo. but when the lifeless, tyrant and incompetent one assumes office, he turned all the good thing Jonathan did to bad again. Nigeria problem is the northerners
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by ceejay80s(m): 4:09am On Apr 13, 2019
I think its time its death penalty to any police or SARS who kill an innocent citizen or else all these rubbish won't stop
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by jaxxy(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2019
SARS shud be ended bt Reformed. Cos they have their usefulness than ordinary police.

This was my stand on the recent sars issue.

Are Nigerian citizens their children? They have no right to beat anyone bt they can hold/arrest u on certain grounds till they get a warrant to search ur Fone if they are suspicious of smtn so it’s better u cooperate if u have nothing to hide unless u hv classified people shudnt see. Simple!
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by galaxi(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2019
StreetMedia:
They just raided my street this night, packing up men.

Illegal men carring gun.

#Aba
Aba is turning to lagos,i wonder why everyone is quite and watching them deal with innocent citizens.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I chase riches
Sars, chase rags
Fuc sars they dumb neva geh dia shit together
I'm indoors married to ma money
Trust me we live together
Love my F&N speaker
Its bout time i got me a baretta
I ran up a check
Bich
I ran up a check
U shud see that smile on ma face wen ma check eventually cleared(yup)
2 days later my client bugged me dat it bounced back
Man shall not live by
I always break my bread
Ikechukwu wit your big head
Ori eh wan beh
This guy, you dey always crack me up no be small. With enough grass in your system 24/7, your yarns no be here. May you never run out of 'clients'. More Benjamins to your aza abeg.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Hoodbilonia: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2019
I greet u bros
G without ogume na brain
Hedonini:

This guy, you dey always crack me up no be small. With enough grass in your system 24/7, your yarns no be here. May you never run out of 'clients'. More Benjamins to your aza abeg.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by BusterG: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2019
hitng:
Nigerian singer and actor, Ikechukwu has warned of what will happen if any official of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) ever try to harass him the way they harass other Nigerian citizens.

The entertainer shared a heartbreaking video of SARS officials harassing and beating a man because he refused to let them search his phone.

He went on to condemn the officers for terrorising citizens rather than protect and serve them. In his post, he threatened to disarm any SARS personnel that harasses him as he would attack back and shoot him with his own gun.

Commenting on SARS brutality, Ikechukwu wrote:
“When i say this i really mean it, the day these type of individuals run into me i might end up dying that day.
Truth is how much humility and calm are u supposed to have? Even if we want to believe that God is using the situation to test us , will he test us to our death and demise?

For what reason is such an individual wearing the uniform of one who is supposed to protect and serve the same person he is bludgeoning and raping of his rights in broad daylight so bold and so arrogant with slaps to follow and insults. Then more planking .

My God i beg u please cos i will disarm that fool and shoot him with his own gun. I swear on it. If u powers that be cant do what is necessary then step the Bleep outta office and outta the way and allow people who are about change and fairness and rules and regulations and proper protocols and due process take ur place.

For u are the tumbleweed and the winds are high , the storm that in brewing is nigh, overspill is inevitable, and the drops i feel upon my umbrella. This rain shall pour and it will be torrential. Nuffsaid #ENDSARS”

https://www.hitng.info/2019/04/ikechukwu-threatens-to-shoot-sars.html

If 85% of the Nigerian youth had this mentality,
Naija for don better tey tey.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by ericmor: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:
But I thought this SARS thing died one time na who resurrect them again

Naija is dead everything upsidedown cry

Al this celeb sha una dey yankee dey form human right activities
Anything that gives the police people money don’t die they only deceive people for some weeks n continue again which is y we need to all stand up n fight for our right if not, we will just continue complaining y they continue doing their own thing
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by franklingud(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
But I heard he has black belt. He can do it if it's true.
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Oblivionsmiles: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
I used to confront armed when whenever I see them doing wrong but I've recently learnt that if them shoot me I die. Media will carry the gist for a few days and that will be all.

So now, once I see an armed man coming my way, I jakpaaaaaaa.

[/font]Please holla for your amazing gift ideas.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by StreetMedia: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
galaxi:

Aba is turning to lagos,i wonder why everyone is quite and watching them deal with innocent citizens.
I wonder what happens to their Hilux pickup... They are always coming with buses.
This indicates the movements are illegal.
No official uniform again but anything dark.

#FUCKDAPOLICE
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2019
encryptjay:

It's is used to distinguish karate fighters like levels,skills and expertise.
Ikechukwu has a Black belt meaning he knows karate techniques and he is able to teach students.
I think Ibrahimovic's black belt is higher than Ikechukwu's.

Thanks you
Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Melodycomng:

Thanks you
Uwc boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Shows Muscular Body In New Workout Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.