Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Purple Roses - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Purple Roses (79554 Views)

Guns And Roses 18+ / Roses And Thorns / Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purple Roses by Dacaller: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2020
I finish dis interesting piece in 2 day.waoooo s o captivating.......well-done....stblessing
Re: Purple Roses by oyinella(f): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2020
op hope you are okay? update is taking too long na
Re: Purple Roses by divinelypruned(f): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op, this is unlike you oo, you have not been updating, even if you do it will be just little, I hope you are good
Re: Purple Roses by Taniaa(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
stblessing:
Hey guys. So I decided to finish up purple roses first before switching to my next story,The Switch. A promise is a promise. So I'm calling out to all my previous followers, Ann2012 Taniaa PrudySara Skubido YoungBruzzy izaray Emex100 divinelypruned and a host of others to please come and finish what we started. Thanks for the time and God bless.
Thumbs Up,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
A/N:Hi guys,sorry for the long wait. HV not really been feeling too well. Anyways,let's get this going shall we??

Episode 4
She looked round the building,as she waltzed in with Daisy and Susan behind her. As she walked, people threw different stares at her and murmured amongst themselves..

"Isn't that ogas second daughter?"
"What is she doing here?"
"I thought she was dead"

Were the questions that flew around the air as she approached Daisy's office. She heard most of them actually,but she would specially deal with the one who had the nerve to claim death for her. Not that she was going to be given a managerial position,but with the influence of her mom and sister,she would make sure she would be a terror to anyone who got in her way.

Her sister. The main root of her woes. She still couldn't believe that that once village rag,was the same person who now had authority over her. The same person she was now indebted too. She promised herself that that wouldn't last long though. Daisy would be dealt with later. For now,she needed her for her plans...

"Rose!!" They had approached the door to Daisy's office when someone suddenly called her name...

Alexis,her enemy number two.

"What a surprise! I wasn't expecting to see you so suddenly....and in one piece" she lowered her voice at the last statement,but still audible enough though.

"Oh really? Did you also think I was dead?"

"Not really, I was actually thinking with your present condition you would have suddenly gone mad or something,you know, someone who got disowned by her own father,jilted by her own boyfriend and now under the mercy of the same person who you thought you were better than. A common village girl....tell me Rose, isn't your present condition worse than death?" Alexis asked,with an evil smile on her face. Rose folded her fists. She felt like launching an attack but decided to hold herself back. There was plenty of time to deal with this witch,now that she was here. She unfolded her fists and released a smile of hers.

"Don't think you can get to me Alexis. As a matter of fact,you're the one in a pitiable condition here. Isn't it unfortunate, that despite all your so called wealth and exposure,you still choose to throw yourself at my dad like a cheap w**ore? You just don't want to accept the fact that he doesn't love you,and that no matter what you do,that will never EVER change!"

"How dare you!!!...." she made to slap her but Rose held it back.

"Don't even dream about that Alexis. In case you probably didn't know,I am not like my sister who prefers to be kicked around like a ball. I will fight you to the last breath if you want, and I will also make sure you regret ever meeting me!!"

"That's enough, both of you" George suddenly interrupted the banter,which was about to get messy.

"Listen Rose,if you came to this company to show us your brawling skills,I would advise you kindly back off. The last thing I want is having my company turned into a wrestling ring okay. And same goes for you too Alexis,you had better grow up"

"You're the one who needs to grow up here George. Did you get my permission before employing your deranged daughter into my company?"Alexis asked, pulling her hand away from Roses.

"Last time I checked Alexis,I am still a stake holder in this company. I do not need your permission before employing whom ever I want okay?"he asked, making sure he made his point.

Alexis turned to Rose again before looking at him for the last time and then storming off with Antonio trailing behind.

Rose heaved a sigh before she turned and met the heart melting eyes of Luis glaring at her with a smirk on his face. She raised a brow at him before he just chuckled and walked out. Her eyes followed his towering figure before she suddenly looked down, trying to place that face she was sure she had met somewhere before......

Hoped you liked that guys,don't forget to drip your comments oooo. Stay safe and have a splendid day.

5 Likes

Re: Purple Roses by PrudySara(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wow... Glad you're back. Thanks for the update!
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank God you are ok now

Thanks for the update...
Re: Purple Roses by GodShowmemercy(f): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Great storyline
Re: Purple Roses by claxrep96(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
nice one sweetheart pls mention me on your next update n pls follow my own story too Alpha 60
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
"Just who does he think he is huh? The nerve of him to bring in that maniac of his daughter into my own company!!!"Alexis yapped as she stormed into her office."The nerve of her to refer to me as a w*ore!"

"I don't know cuz,I think shes pretty hot" Luis smirked as he closed the office door. Alexis turned to him with blazing eyes and he raised his hands up in surrender.

"And you. I thought I told you to take care of that woman personally? Tell me,what happened?"

"Well what could I have done,kill her? And besides,she just disappeared into thin air after a while,what could I have done?" Luis asked, feigning innocence,and his cousin quickly fell for it.

"Anyways,not to worry. I am going to deal with her on my own. There is absolutely no way that I am going to let a petty nuisance like her get in the way of my plans. This....is war"she said before giving an evil smirk.

"Oh my God! Did you see the look on that womans face? I should have totally slapped her to complement it all" Rose bragged as she swirled round on Daisy's office seat"

"Look Rose,I don't think it's a good idea to get yourself involved in a war with Alexis. She's a really dangerous woman,you'll only regret ever challenging her" Daisy scolded as she crossed her arms.

"Regret my foot! Look Gift,I am not a coward like you okay? I face my battles head on without backing down what's the worst she can do anyways,kill me?"

Daisy sighed and shook her head at her sisters stubbornness. "Okay then,do whatever you wish. I just hope you don't ruin our family while you're at it. You're putting dad's health at risk you know"

"Excuse me,since when did you start worrying about me anyways? Last time I checked,I'm still not cool with you. You are still my number one enemy before Alexis,so don't you dare act like you care okay!! If you wanna help,you can just do your part of the deal and help me with this job,you got that?"

Daisy sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "No problem then. Let me just call Tony to show you to your office" she said as she picked up the telephone.

"Oh don't worry,I think I'm pretty cool here,I don't need another office" she said as she placed her feet on the desk.

"B...but this is my office"

"Oh really? Hm...I didn't know. Guess you'll have to look for another one now because I like it here"

"But that's unfair! Why would I do that?"

"Because technically,I'm the boss here remember? Or don't you want me to forgive you and accept you as my sister again?" Rose smirked as she walked to Daisy.

"I...I do" Daisy responded like a puppet being controlled by a cruel master.

"Good. Then you will do everything,and I mean EVERYTHING that I say,got that?"

She nodded her head.

"Good,you can leave now" she commanded and Daisy quietly walked out of the room and shut the door.

"Hm, you wish!!mttcchheww" Rose hissed and walked back to her seat.....

Hm,Daisy is in serious trouble ooooo,what do you think she should do now guys?she needs your advice oooo. Please drop your views In the comment section while another update is cooking up. Thanks guys and have a great day.

claxrep96 I always keep my words.

2 Likes

Re: Purple Roses by PrudySara(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why can't Daisy stand up for herself. She can't allow Rose to talk to her that way...

Thanks for the update.
Re: Purple Roses by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Daisy is a fool
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
GodShowmemercy:
Daisy is a fool

Big fool, her mumu no b hia ooo haba

uptop wetin na,,
Re: Purple Roses by heemah(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Daisy is vexing me already! she better stop being a sissy and stand up for herself!
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Episode 4 contd
"This,is unbelievable" Uche said for the umpteenth time as he paced around the room, "I can't believe,that you would just sheepishly handover your office to that crazy sister of yours just like that. Tell me Daisy,is there something wrong with you?"he asked, hands on his waist.

"Look Uchenna,can you stop scolding me already? I'm not a fool okay,I know what I'm doing. And besides,this is my sister we're talking about,it's no big deal if I give her just a common office when there are many others here"

"Oh really" he scoffed, "so tell me then,what else are you gonna give her? Your job title? Your inheritance? Oh,no maybe you would also give her your husband and kid just like that all because you're trying to please her!!!"

"Enough Uchenna,can you just leave me alone for a sec,I need to think okay?" She flared, banging her hand on the desk.

"You're unbelievable!!!" He shot back before storming off. He banged the door behind him when he turned and saw Rose eavesdropping.

"Woops" she quickly turned to leave when he held her back.

"Tell me Rose,what game are you at,huh?"

"Excuse me,what are yapping about?"

"You're manipulating my wife that's what! You're taking advantage of the fact that she has a soft heart to make her your puppet,am I right?"

"Well no, you're not because Daisy is a mature woman who is smart enough to know when someone is really manipulating her or not! Maybe your wife doesn't love you as you think. Maybe she just loves me way too much,and would do anything to please me and no one can do anything about that okay?!!" She fired back, trying to match his height. They both stared at each other quietly for a while with Rose giving him a confident smirk. Finally,Uche spoke up,

"I will not let you get away with this Rose,you can count on that" he warned before storming off.

"I'll be waiting" she waved at him and burst into laughter.....

Hm,things just got more complicated. What do you think Uche will do to save his wife from her manipulating sister? Don't forget to drop your opinions in the comment section below. Bye guys and see you next time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Purple Roses by GodShowmemercy(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Hmm.....
Re: Purple Roses by mhizv(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Daisy is becoming irritating. Cant stand up for herself! Mtchew
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by okikioluwafemi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
thanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by stblessing(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Episode 5
"Gosh,this is the life.." Rose said as she gulped down another glass of beer and placed back her cigar into her mouth. Her legs were on the table,and the cool,fresh air emanating from the AC, left her hungry for more enjoyment. She was about to place back the cigar in her mouth when her door suddenly flung open.
She quickly threw down the cigar and brought down her legs but her unexpected visitor had already seen enough.

Luis.

He furrowed his brows in anger walked towards Roses desk with clenched fists.

"Are you mad or something? Cant you knock!!!" Rose quickly fired, thinking she was being confronted by an average worker.

"Well,I didn't know I needed a pass from you to move around my own company" Luis frowned while crossing his arms, "And what exactly are you doing Miss Okoye?"

"None of your damned business" Rose quickly shot back, looking away.

Luis smirked and responded, "Well it will please you to know that it is my business because as the new Marketing Director of this company,you should be busy with work and not coming cigarettes"

Rose widened her eyes and turned to him, "Excuse me?"

"Oh you didn't know? Well let me clarify you. Since you have decided to occupy Daisy's office,you have also assumed her duties and functions. So from now henceforth,you are the Marketing Director of Royal Oil and Gas,got that?"

"You can't do that to me! I didn't sign up for that!!!" Rose fumed, quickly standing up.

"Your problem woman,here" Luis flung a bulky file which he held in his hand all along. "Those are some paperwork which I need to be taken care of before the day ends, understood"

"Are you bleeping kidding me,there's no way I can do this, I don't even have the training"

"Your time starts now miss..." He sneered before shutting the door behind him.

Rose screamed in fury as she threw down the pack of files on the floor and stormed out of the office. She quickly located Daisy's office and barged in, startling her in the process.

"Jeez Rose,do you always have to attack the poor door every time you have another fit?" Daisy asked, rolling her eyes.

"Gift,I need you to talk some sense into that boss of yours! He's driving me crazy!!''

"Who?"

"Luis or whatever he calls his danmed self! He's making me do your work!! I did not sign up for the position of a marketing director,did I?"

"What? Luis did that?"

"Actually Daisy,I forgot to inform you" Luis suddenly interrupted them, "Since your sister has decided to assume your office,she will also be assuming your work from today. Which means that you'd be replacing Tina as head of the auditing department and assume her duties as well"

"But Luis, isn't the change a bit too sudden, I've already started work on...."

"Daisy! Can you not question me? I'm the boss here, remember?"

Daisy sighed in defeat and shrugged, "Okay ooo"

"Good,and please tell your sister to get back to work,her time is ticking" Luis said before leaving them.

"Well?" Rose quickly turned to Daisy.

"Well?...." Daisy asked, raising a brow.

"Aren't you gonna do something?"

"Well what do you want me to do Rose? He's my boss now,I can't go against his orders"

"But...but this is so unfair!!! I can't sit behind a table doing annoying paperwork all day, I have a life you know!!"

"Oh common Rose,the job isn't that bad,just come to me anytime you have a problem okay,I'd be more than happy to help you" Daisy assured with a smile.

"Gooossshhhh!!!!!" Rose screamed before storming off again....

Well well well, looks like Luis has decided to make things difficult for our darling Rose in her new found job. What do you think guys? Please drop your comments in the comment section below,I'd be more than happy to hear from you. Thanks for your time guys and have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Purple Roses by okikioluwafemi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
rose got what she wanted,the workload wil be too much on daisy coz she will be willing to help rose
Re: Purple Roses by Iceyjayz: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
heemah:
Daisy is vexing me already! she better stop being a sissy and stand up for herself!
Sharp!
Re: Purple Roses by skubido(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2020
With what am seeing, she may change from her bad ways to her normal self...

Thanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by PrudySara(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
She got what she wanted. Work!

Thanks for the update
Re: Purple Roses by Emex100(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lucifer's Key / Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.