Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief (5104 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / Download Unibadan DLC Course Material For All Department In PDF. / Is Smoking Hookah Really Worse Than Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Police Salary Department You Are Evil
A Secret You Must know

If the birds in the sky are singing, they sing not minding who may be listening, but surely the song has meaning to them. Alright, what I am about to write is like a cry of the bush baby, that goes here and there looking for help in the forest not knowing who maybe listening to its plight, but for real , someone is actually listening. This story is mainly on the Nigeria Police Finance/Welfare department.

Yes, Police Force is a great and inevitable Organization in any Nation, likewise in this great country Nigeria, but is a shameful thing that a department, the welfare department, where all the renumeration / emoluments of the members of the force is being prepared always punish the people they are to pay.

MSS, is the name of the department saddled with the responsibilities of paying police salary, but I can say this with every part of my mouth and with the agony inside almost all the police officers in this country that this evil department called MSS needs thorough investigation or probe whatever name is being called by the Federal government through EFCC or ICPC immediately. This won't be just anyhow investigation but real probe.

Someone maybe asking, what happened? Why probe? Why investigation? Don't worry, just relax and read. Police MSS personnel are worse than devil
or armed robbers, because whosoever that steals people's hard earn money is nothing but a thief. This set of people including their high ranked officers pay police men salary they feel like paying not the exact amount approved from the Federal Government, they are found of deducting money from people's salary ranging from #20,000 to #50,000, they have a way of paying themselves higher than other members of the same rank, any time there is an arrears to pay, that's when they make their money, they pay any amount "as if na them papa money", this is so serious to the extent that some junior ranks collect higher than some Seniors, for instance, an officer who suppose to collect one hundred thousand naira plus, was paid sixteen thousand naira, and series of complaint like that, even some staffs will not be paid at all haba!!! So ridiculous and criminal of them, police men needs help.

However, another area that needs urgent attention is the irregularities of salaries, how will the police men in Kogi state command collect higher or different salary to compare with police men serving in Ekiti state, just for example, in the same Federal government work? And how will a police officers of the same rank, level and step collect higher than themselves? Let me provide answer to the question, nothing more than corruption. It is so ridiculous that collection of your normal salary now depend on member of the MSS you know and you can settle. A friend, brother, or relations of any member of MSS will be blessed with jumbo pay.

Member of NPF are suffering in silence, no union to run to, no government cares, if they complain no one listen, IGP has turned deaf hear to all these complaints, definitely he is getting his own portion from this evil profit, that's why immediately they become inspector general of police they become useless to people under them

In conclusion, "Let's kill corruption before corruption kills us". EFCC, ICPC, house of assemblies, ministry of finance, police service commission, presidency, judiciary and other concern bodies kindly do something about this. This is the agitation of all the law abiding police men. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by PlayerMeji: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2019
I think this should ba done front page favors.

This is a matter that needs urgent attention as the NPF is the premier crime fighting agency within the nation and are supposed to be at an arm's length to the common man. If they are denied their due allowances and allocations they become corrupt and unmanageable.

The MSS department should be investigated and exposed.

Cc. Lalalasticlala
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
PlayerMeji:

This is a matter that needs urgent attention as the NPF is the premier crime fighting agency within the nation and are supposed to be at an arm's length to the common man. If they are denied their due allowances and allocations they become corrupt and unmanageable.

Cc. Lalalasticlala

you are very correct, the police MSS is just like a cult that know one can enter their midst. Government needs to help the innocent in the force
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
the worst part of it is that police men can't seek redress in the law court or through Unionism . they only grumble n keep quiet
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
this is serious
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by Rich4god(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have noticed the discrepancy in their salaries a lot of times... Then I used to think mayb it's coz of the state you are in, probably the rate of crime/risk been faced by the officers. Never knew it was due to kwaruption. Also allowances are not always paid completely.
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by respect80(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Will be back
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by iluvdonjazzy: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
I tot Buhari said he is fighting corruption, so the fighting corruption does not reach the police abi? if is mss or this one they call ippis is the problem of the shortage of payments den efcc should go there pick the criminals and prosecute them that's all.
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by babylonjah: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
But i thought with the introduction of IPPIS by the federal government all shady deals regarding payment of salaries have stopped
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by iluvdonjazzy: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
babylonjah:
But i thought with the introduction of IPPIS by the federal government all shady deals regarding payment of salaries have stopped
they say is worst now, some people have not collected salary for up to 3 months now, sometimes I feel pity for those guys.

1 Like

Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2019
PlayerMeji:

Cc. Lalalasticlala

we really need this at the front page
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Rich4god:
I have noticed the discrepancy in their salaries a lot of times... Then I used to think mayb it's coz of the state you are in, probably the rate of crime/risk been faced by the officers. Never knew it was due to kwaruption. Also allowances are not always paid completely.

yes, officer in charge of mss / commissioner of police of each stare determine how much police men serving in the state are paid after the Federal government must have disbursed complete money to them, can u see the level of corruption police men face
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I tot Buhari said he is fighting corruption, so the fighting corruption does not reach the police abi? if is mss or this one they call ippis is the problem of the shortage of payments den efcc should go there pick the criminals and prosecute them that's all.

all the officers in charge of mss n ippis should be arrested n investigated,
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2019
babylonjah:

This is what police was expecting but reverse is d case, this people mss or ippis will just decide not to pay some police for few month without no reason n nothing will happen. if d affected officers go to ippis office , ippis will ask them to go to mss n they won't do anything
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
they say is worst now, some people have not collected salary for up to 3 months now, sometimes I feel pity for those guys.

Thank u my brother , n no means of communication, no one to complain to, police PRO is just there to speak the lies from igp n CP's . police men can't grant press interview, n press houses doesn't like to interview junior officers forgetting that they can only get the truth from the junior officers not d lie lie big belle senior officers
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by IFEBARBIE: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2019
truth2k:

Thank u my brother , n no means of communication, no one to complain to, police PRO is just there to speak the lies from igp n CP's . police men can't grant press interview, n press houses doesn't like to interview junior officers forgetting that they can only get the truth from the junior officers not d lie lie big belle senior officers

I guess all those civil society groups in the country should be fighting for these helpless cops, including the "the take it back movement". The Police should be one of the highest paid jobs, the funny thing is the oil coys, NPA, Nimasa, NSC etc earn more... You can't compare a level 8 officer with same in the Police. NPA level 8, 450k no be beans... shocked sad angry embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by SjMbula(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Please take this to front page, this is a very important issue that relevant authority ought to look into
Re: Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief by truth2k: 4:57am On Apr 15, 2019
SjMbula:
Please take this to front page, this is a very important issue that relevant authority ought to look into

front page pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? / 52 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Biu Borno State / 100+ Whatsapp Group Link For Everyone In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.