Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,831 members, 7,828,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints (718 Views)

Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? / Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction / My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints by Greenetalks: 3:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Dear Admin. I write this with so much sadness. It is unfair that whenever I want to make transfers to credit my account, it takes up to 24hrs before it is fixed, this particular one is almost 3 days now. I have sent mails and texts, called too, no response.

Please I made a payment of 50k on 10/04/19, i sent you guys a mail about it to faat track the process, you replied it wasn't in your account, I woke up to see your reply on 11/04/19, also noticed my bank did a reversal. I made another transfer of 50k on the same day, sent you a mail, called, texted and today is 13/04/19, yet no response.

My clubkonnect name is Benny Walker
My ID is 08066016732
I made the transfer from my Access bank account with account name Benjamin Onyemaechi
The narration on the debit alert is TRF IFO NELLOBYTE SYSTEMS LIMITED.

Attached to this is receipt for transaction from my bank and also screenshot of my debit sms, please respond speedily.

Thanks

Re: Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints by ddjay: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Upon all the complains on this clubconnect on nairaland, some people still patronise them. Nairalanders go get you cane or koboko, any complain again we see, we go gather flog that person wey dey patronise this clubconnect thing
Re: Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints by suraaj(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Club connect is opposite my house at Ibadan, Iyana agbala,beside Sao Filling Station, Iwo Road, please they have fold up.if you transact business with whosoever, OYO.
Re: Clubkonnect, Please Respond To My Complaints by Greenetalks: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Seriously?
Wow...it is well

suraaj:
Club connect is opposite my house at Ibadan, Iyana agbala,beside Sao Filling Station, Iwo Road, please they have fold up.if you transact business with whosoever, OYO.

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Itel 5080 (5 Pieces) / (SOLD) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.