Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour (59964 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Opens Up On How She Instigated The Fight Between Mercy And Tacha / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Afro3: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2019
As earlier reported......

See The Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour To Boast Her New Media

Nollywood actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu, had to make a video recently to debunk a rumour about his health condition after it was reported that he was down with a stroke.

The 57-year-old said that it was his sister, who instigated the fake news about his health.

He stated, “I don’t know what actually happened; one of my sisters was also part of the rumour mongers.

She just opened a media house; so she is looking for a way to make her brand go viral. I feel she should have consulted me before spreading this kind of news and I would have given her another angle to explore such that it would not affect my image.

Based on Mr Ibu's revelations it's obvious that his sister Queen Chioma Egboh who recently opened a new media firm " Politics And Life Magazine" instigated the rumour to boast her readership and attract followers to her new platform.

According to e-Nigeria which first broke the news "We also spoke with Mr. Ibu’s younger sister Chioma at 2.31p.m. on her Glo line ending with … 2135" They further stated that Chioma confirmed that the brother (Mr. Ibu) had stroke and also confirmed that he was fast recuperating, and that it was a spiritual attack.

The popular actor further stressed “I have forgiven my sister for what she did. I am alive and well, my wife was very angry over the news and wanted to take action but I told her not to do so.

“I’ve left it to God for Him to defend me.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Afro3: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2019
The page

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Apus: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2019
End time sister.

Even the so called media outfit is dead on arrival since it's foundation is based on lies. Nothing do U Mr Ibu, forgiveness is bae.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by dollytino4real(f): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2019
market is market bad or good
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Harrymig1(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
That's bad especially from a sister

15 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by VulgarLee(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2019
She bleach?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by serverconnect(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2019
She is a marketer trying to market her business.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by hisgrace090: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Desperation is written all over her.

A graduation from gold digger to gold buldozzer.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by daddytime(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Mtcheew

Isn't it obvious this is all in a bid to prop up the so-called sister?

I never still understand how these two take be sibling sha...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by fr3do(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2019
grin mr Ibu is now exploring the new angle.
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Why must the cheap fame be at your brothers expense? Women no get sense I swear

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Stanweezy(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
I believed this whole thing is properly scripted, Ibu and the said Sister knows something about the news.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by OKorowanta: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2019
She fit blow o!
After all Skiibii wey fake death don finally blow.
Anyway is a way,abeg life too hard.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Codes151(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2019
And they where cursing themselves
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by salbis(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Na person wey know you dey do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by quincyshakur(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
She fine but lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MorataFC: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Option 1
Beauty plus brain

Option 2
Beauty but brainless

Likes for Option 1
Shares for Option 2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by morikee: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Sister come dey fair ayyam not understanding something here

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by MorataFC: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Stanweezy:
I believed this whole thing is properly scripted, Ibu and the said Sister knows something about the news.
no sir
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Onyi22(f): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
M
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by BafanaBafana: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Why is his sister that pretty

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by sauceEEP(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2019
This your sister fine o!
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Rexnegro(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2019
why go the wrong way, what happened if she rumoured it that Mr ibu buy plane etc why stroke?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by Udopasa: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2019
She can't be Mr Ibu's sister.

How do you reconcile the facial irreconcilables?

13 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by okafor200(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Chaiii see fake news oooo
Re: Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour by crownwealth: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.