Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses (36218 Views)

Heavy Rain Collapses Roof Of OAU Theatre, 4 Students Injured (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by medokills(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Zlatan, please remodify the lyrics to zanku leg work, stage Don crash, injury Don dey, leg go brake.lol. anyway that one of the hazard of the job.
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by geezynoni: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Weak me
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
seborrhic:
Another totally incomprehensible headline.
What is "Zanku leg work crashes U.I. As stage collapses"?
So his leg work crashed the mighty U.I?
Is English no longer a means of communication on nairaland?
They should make us understand pidgin is now the official language here.
And does it sound like pidgin to ur ears
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by pek(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the trending moment as stage bows to dancer’s who were seen dancing Zanku leg work, bows to pressure, as stage crashes, last night, at Awolowo Hall, University of Ibadan.

I hope he did not sustain heavy injury, because the falling is much.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/see-moment-zanku-leg-work-crashes-as.html?m=1
*dancers*
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by pek(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
seborrhic:
Totally incomprehensible. This is getting out of hand and the mods are not helping matters
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by heywhyho(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
HerCuteness:
He was trying to impress the females around.
Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel
male and female
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by seborrhic: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
pek:
Totally incomprehensible. This is getting out of hand and the mods are not helping matters
Just saw this one again.Can you imagine!
40 Interested Facts About Ibadan by Softcash
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good one cheesy
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by HerCuteness(f): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
heywhyho:
male and female
which kind male and female
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Stanleyville(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mayor08:
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

Send your account to this number 08103242323
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by femi4: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
I was there. How did this get on the internet
Smartphones everywhere
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by femi4: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
seborrhic:
Aaaah...infact, I read it like four times without understanding it. Thanks to the attached pix for additional info
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Mayor08: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Stanleyville:

Send your account to this number 08103242323
I just did sir
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by uuzba(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
I was there. How did this get on the internet
Are you from France?
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
HerCuteness:
He was trying to impress the females around.
Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel
are u also a uite,awoite?
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by MiaB(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
uuzba:
Are you from France?
wales

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by jayextra(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
I was there.
This is exactly what u wanted us to know..
We do now...Thank u for d info grin
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
eyah, too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / Download National Policy On Education – 6th Edition (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.