Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses (36201 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Chelsea82: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Here is the trending moment as stage bows to dancer’s who were seen dancing Zanku leg work, bows to pressure, as stage crashes, last night, at Awolowo Hall, University of Ibadan.

I hope he did not sustain heavy injury, because the falling is much.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/see-moment-zanku-leg-work-crashes-as.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Chelsea82: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Full Video From HERE

1 Share

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by vanida6: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by HerCuteness(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
He was trying to impress the females around. Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel

14 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by HerCuteness(f): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2019
He was trying to impress the females around.
Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel in ui

2 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Baddiezz(f): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2019
HerCuteness:
Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel in ui
lmao

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by MiaB(f): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2019
I was there. How did this get on the internet
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Olalan(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Dancing gone wrong
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Chelsea82: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2019
MiaB:
I was there. How did this get on the internet

That is the power of social media

3 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Authoreety: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
When your village people become aware of your show.....

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Denikayan: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
When Kogi and Benin people are in alliance, anything can happen.

4 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by GavelSlam: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Resonance.

4 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Topmaike007(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Made me remember when PDP campaign stage collapsed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by AbikeDabiri: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin the stage crash OP English join

3 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by seborrhic: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Another totally incomprehensible headline.
What is "Zanku leg work crashes U.I. As stage collapses"?
So his leg work crashed the mighty U.I?
Is English no longer a means of communication on nairaland?
They should make us understand pidgin is now the official language here.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by DAntivirus: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
HerCuteness:
Yes awolowo hall is a female hostel

Are you a student? or you were?

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by chukwuibuipob: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
sad wen U use termites /weak plywood wey don old..D person wey construct dat stage don chop money
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by nephemmy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
legwork turn to broken ankle/torn muscles/1000ways to die. grin..just saying..
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by koribobo: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Awo hall close to block D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Mayor08: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by quincyshakur(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
We Nigerians are only gud in dance steps cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Halezis(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
My sincere condolences to him grin
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmm....this headline fit crash people brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Alejoas(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by holuwajobar(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Op is confused

See headline grin

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Teddiie(f): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Geez!!How did this get online?I never thought it would.. Buh it was funny yesterday tho..

2 Likes

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by hisexcellency34: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Substandard products everywhere
Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Timisamd(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
GavelSlam:
Resonance.
Exceeding natural frequency ;
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by jamezman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
grin the stage crash OP English join

Ahswear the English dey enter eyes like Afongeous stew(Pepper Republic)

1 Like

Re: Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
NothingMuch-it's-just The-rise&fall-of-a-hero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.