Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Goodnews For Cashew Exporters - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goodnews For Cashew Exporters (869 Views)

Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers / Goodnews for Intending and Practicing Farmers / Ogbomosho Nuts Available For Cashew Nut Buyers 2018 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by wengerman: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have genuine contacts of all Indian importers of cashew nuts. About 185 in total .once you have it ,you can as well go and rest because you will always have constant foreign buyers to contact for sales. Those importers buy more than 800,000 tonnes of cashew but per year. contact me on WhatsApp 08050761678 to get a copy.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by kunleweb: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good
Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by wengerman: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
get it
Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by hopevalley: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
wengerman:
I have genuine contacts of all Indian importers of cashew nuts. About 185 in total .once you have it ,you can as well go and rest because you will always have constant foreign buyers to contact for sales. Those importers buy more than 800,000 tonnes of cashew but per year. contact me on WhatsApp 08050761678 to get a copy.
Wow!!! That's very good. Click on the first link on my signature to get the full details on how to start and complete an export deal, including how to get paid to avoid being scammed by those indian importers.
Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by balogunolamilek(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as charcoals, woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana, etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots, and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by Royalty01: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
wengerman:

Have you made any sales to any of those 185 Indian buyers? Do you verifiable documents as proof of the transaction? If yes, then I want the list and some tutorials from you. I want to pay for PRACTICAL and not THEORY.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by cantiride2: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Do you have a proof of the business you have done with one of this your genuine contacts if yes let’s see a proof
Re: Goodnews For Cashew Exporters by Heartbender: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Do you do payment upon delivery?
balogunolamilek:
My name is Balogun Olamilekan; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as charcoals, woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana, etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots, and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Maize And Soya / Fish Farm Tank... @120k / Goat Pen Construction. Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.