Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish (1690 Views)

HELP On GTA5 Modding Ps3 / Who Knows How To Mod GTA5 Here / Can Gta5 Be Played On My Hp Elitebook 8470p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
I've done all three,but honestly I think option C got a nice twist to it.it just seems like a perfect ending ,I mean why kill one when you can have all.so guys which one did you chose A,B or C
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Death wish

1 Like

Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Death wish
I think that's fair,some people did A though, a friend of mine even killed Michael lol.
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
shogsman:

I think that's fair,some people did A though, a friend of mine even killed Michael lol.
Lol, if I wasn't given the death wish option, I would have killed Trevor, that guy is to rowdy for my liking angry
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Lol, if I wasn't given the death wish option, I would have killed Trevor, that guy is to rowdy for my liking angry

Haha Trevor is a lose Canon with no balance,but I love his jokes and he's got a very intelligent side too.of course his good deeds are clouded by his monstrous attributes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Typhoonsbane: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
I burned Trevor alive,that psychopath had to go,I couldn't forgive him for killing Floyd and his girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Typhoonsbane:
I burned Trevor alive,that psychopath had to go,I couldn't forgive him for killing Floyd and his girlfriend.

Lol,well that's a new perspective, but I still think he's a necessary evil.
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Thegamingorca(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
All the options
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:
All the options

Lol,which one did you think had the perfect ending though
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
shogsman:
I've done all three,but honestly I think option C got a nice twist to it.it just seems like a perfect ending ,I mean why kill one when you can have all.so guys which one did you chose A,B or C
Choosing option C is just like a fairy tale. There should be nothing like a perfect ending in a gangster game. I chose C when I first played the game, then I started again and chose to kill Trevor.
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by Thegamingorca(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
shogsman:

Lol,which one did you think had the perfect ending though

When all 3 were present
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
NeededGist:

Choosing option C is just like a fairy tale. There should be nothing like a perfect ending in a gangster game. I chose C when I first played the game, then I started again and chose to kill Trevor.

Lol,I'd rather kill micheaal though.
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

When all 3 were present

Sounds fair
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by 14teenK: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
At first I tried to kill Trevor, but that guy drives like a mad dog when pursuing him at the broadway. I had to do the C
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
14teenK:
At first I tried to kill Trevor, but that guy drives like a mad dog when pursuing you, I had to do the C

grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by typicalgamer(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
for me I switched off Auto save and did AB and C to earn all trophies lol
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
typicalgamer:

lol that is another way to look at it.
Re: What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish by shogsman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
typicalgamer:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Do Not Play Cup Head... / Ps3 / Setting Up A Game Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.