Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE (10948 Views)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by AlexReports(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
THUMBS UP!!! PrimeCare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From America And UAE (Photos)

One of Nigeria leading hospitals in Abuja, Primecare Hospitals, located in Gwarinpa and owned by Dr. Ogbonnaya Iheme has received international delegations in the medical industry from America and the United Arab Emirate.

Prime-care Hospital hosted the a delegation from the Association of Nigerian Physicians in America - ANPA to a medical mission in Nigeria for strategic deliberations and initiatives on how to further improve the collaboration between Nigeria physicians in America and Nigeria.

However, the medical mission to Nigeria by ANPA was also to evaluate and review the practising standards of Physicians who are based in Nigeria, with the basic aim of supporting the industry and ensuring a more efficient disposition of their professional activities.

Speaking with the Managing Director, who is also the Head-Doctor of Prime-care Hospitals, Dr. Ogbonnaya Iheme, he told our reporters that his medical firm has continued to engage in models that will improve the medical practice in Nigeria, which included the reception of Mr. Pascal, the Head of International Office, VPS Healthcare, Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirate. Notably, Dr. Iheme was honoured at the 2018 National Impact merits Awards for his contributions In the medical industry.

According to Dr. Iheme, the working visit by Mr. Paschal of VPS Healthcare from Abu Dhabi was in view an initiative by Prime-care Hospital to enable the sustainability of healthcare projects and programs across Nigeria.

Dr. Iheme has successfully hosted two medical international delegations at his Prime-care Hospital, which has received applauds from local practitioners, associations and government
agencies.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/thumbs-up-primecare-hospital-receives.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by okogbemyk(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
What are they up to! really...

1 Like

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by nnemmpi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wonderfull
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by DonX001: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
This AlexReports gives the crappiest news I've ever seen from any blogger.
Giving attention to completely irrelevant people, making news out of no news, and pushing the crap to front page.
Absolute crap.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by aleeyus(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
they're doing what? ehn
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by BlackfireX: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by kurupt1: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
DonX001:
Giving attention to completely irrelevant people, making news out of no news, and pushing the crap to front page.
Absolute crap.
How are they irrelevant.....is it Regina Daniels twerking on top her Lamborghini that is relevant? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by doggedfighter(f): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
A private visit to a private clinic is now news?
With clueless pictures?
What a blogger !!

5 Likes

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by SamOyovwi: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Waiten concern me
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by SocialJustice: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Alexreports and bizarre stories. Na wa, and this rubbish hit front page like it is some important news.

2 Likes

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by dayleke: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol....
NLers dey vex o....
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by RexTramadol1: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2019
How dis one take concern us

Ur hospital, ur business
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by chan9ja: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
Alexreports and bizarre stories. Na wa, and this rubbish hit front page like it is some important news.

Aswear... d guy matter Don dey tire me for this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Marketing scheme...the popular hospitals in Gwarinpa are kelina and Gwarinpa staff clinic ...so let him stop claiming abeg.over seas don't mean they are good .alit of under qualified doctors there

1 Like

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by alakhumeorobo: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Is it not this same girl at the middle that did my blood test and took my blood pressure at Jiwa last week ? No be only delegates from Dubai and usa,
just check the logo on my picture and the the girls top she's wearing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by majamajic(m): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2019
DonX001:
Absolute crap.

ohh, it's health issues, we all prefer something from BBN, man die on top woman news, this is not relevant. we all concor !!!

1 Like

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by seborrhic: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2019
DonX001:
Absolute crap.
My brother,I am dumbfounded.
I was expecting to read a medical delegation came to partner with the hospital or came to impart some skills,but what I read with even the pictures completely threw me off balance.
This is just a guy that probably made some regular white dude acquaintance of his pay him a visit in his local hospital setting and paid alexreport to feature it,all in a comical bid to illegally advertise his hospital practice.
It also seems nland, particularly some mods,maybe not Seun,also have some kind of arrangement to publish whatever sh itty story that blogger publishes,for mutual financial gain I believe.

4 Likes

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by mechanics(m): 4:08am On Apr 14, 2019
okogbemyk:
What are they up to! really...
hmmmm, they are strategizing.
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by mknigeriagreat: 4:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Nimber one thing you guys need to work on in that hospital is your neatness. I find it difficult to sit 5 minutes inside that hospital. I was forced to make use of their toilet one time, the moment i entered, i just jumped out. The dirt was second to none. Primecare is not a leading hospital anywhere. On my visit to that hospital 3 times, no doctor was on ground. You hardly even see a nurse. You will always meet those 2 receptionists. We went one day for a guy to get some test done, the lab tech lady has gone to the market. She came back sweating like say she don waka 50 days. So please stop all this leading hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by Primecarehosptl: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Thanks everyone for your comments. Every point noted. The last comment I'm sure Ur visit must have been long ago. So much has changed since then. However I'm sure you know pleasing the general public is not always easy. So I think running down a private enterprise in such a manner won't add anything to your profile. U will own yours one day. However we truly appreciate all your kind comments and will work to serve you better. God bless us all. Shalom!
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by Sunbellar: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2019
So they are even here!
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by kunmiiii: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Where are the kind comments?? grin

Leading hospital faa!!! cheesy
Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by mknigeriagreat: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Primecarehosptl:
Thanks everyone for your comments. Every point noted. The last comment I'm sure Ur visit must have been long ago. So much has changed since then. However I'm sure you know pleasing the general public is not always easy. So I think running down a private enterprise in such a manner won't add anything to your profile. U will own yours one day. However we truly appreciate all your kind comments and will work to serve you better. God bless us all. Shalom!

That is the problem with an average african man. You want me to lie to you and say what is not true. You are right i was in your hospital last year things could have changed but in no way was i running down your business. For your info, i just introduced a young guy to your hospital second week in march. Things could have changed but i said what i saw. And yes i run my own things too but i listen to critics and it makes me fine tune things and make my business better. Bigger you in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE by DonX001: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
seborrhic:

My brother,I am dumbfounded.
I was expecting to read a medical delegation came to partner with the hospital or came to impart some skills,but what I read with even the pictures completely threw me off balance.
This is just a guy that probably made some regular white dude acquaintance of his pay him a visit in his local hospital setting and paid alexreport to feature it,all in a comical bid to illegally advertise his hospital practice.
It also seems nland, particularly some mods,maybe not Seun,also have some kind of arrangement to publish whatever sh itty story that blogger publishes,for mutual financial gain I believe.
Gbam!!!
You've said it all.
10/10.

(1) (Reply)

Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / Help Locating A Massage Parlour Lagos. / See How Tiger Nuts Boost Fertility In Both Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.