Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body (18220 Views)

Nigeria: As UK Withdraws From Funding FP, Medical Women Asks Nigerian Government / Medical Women’s Association Cautions Ayade Against Reopening Schools In CR / Primecare Hospital Receives International Medical Delegations From US And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Drinokrane: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
A Nigerian, Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi, has emerged President-elect of Medical Women International Association (MWIA) in the United States.

The MWIA is a global association of all medical women doctors in the world, Igbere TV reports.

The association’s spokesperson, Dr Udochi Okoronkwo, said in a statement on Monday that Nwadinobi became the first Nigerian to emerge as president-elect of the 100-year-old association, an indication that she would become the International President by 2022, Igbere TV reports.

She said that Nwadinobi, who hails from Umuahia, Abia State, was celebrated during the closing ceremony of the Centennial Congress of the MWIA, organised by American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) from July 25 to July 28 in New York.

According to the spokesperson, Nwadinobi joined the association in Nigeria through its Enugu branch in 1982 and rose to become President of the Enugu branch in 1997.

In 2005, the MWIA president-elect was elected as the National President of Medical Women Association of Nigeria and served on the Scientific, Ethics and Resolution Committee and chaired the Finance Committee.

Nwadinobi is also a co-country representative for the Working Group on Women Youth Peace and Security for UN Office for West Africa and the Sahel (UNOWAS)

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/857596/wow-igbo-lady-emerges-head-of-international-medical-womens-body/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Simplyleo: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Name - Eleanor Nwadinobi

That is just why I opened the thread, I'm not interested in the story.

I'm out

Pls nobody should quote me o, I have cold. angry

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Donald95(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
I am proud to be Igbo. Are you??

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Name - Eleanor Nwadinobi

I'm out

mtewww undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Simplyleo: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:
Baba, I dey salute o.

I'm not igbo though. Not even close.

12 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by visijo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
If you want to be happy for a day drink beer,, if you want to be happy for few days get married but if you want to be happy for the rest of your life mind your own business,,

Thank me later

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Sirmuel1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
visijo:
If you want to be happy for a day drink beer,, if you want to be happy for few days get married but if you want to be happy for the rest of your life mind your own business,,

Thank me later

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by seedsower(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbo Amaka

36 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by betterpikinn: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chai

This thread will be made infuriated by OSUS...

I'm out and clean grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by EkunKekere: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:

Abo-kis are usually at the bottom of any list having to do with intellectual achievement.

34 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
This are the kind of people the president should invite home to take over ministries or agency but who invite her when she doesn't have a godfather in politics.
Even Nigeria system will be to complex for her to function as she will be frustrated to carry out her duties.

Do you need to enjoy fresh air without Bugs & Flies ?
Fruges Anti-Bug Magnetic Net your best Choice

14 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Heffalump(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Name - Eleanor Nwadinobi

I'm out

Igbo Amaka grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by hjgghgjhkjlkh: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
cry
Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Sirpaul(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Can we pls stop this tribal war ...
Donald95:
Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][right][/right]i f*cking hate that
Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
NOT SURPRISED by the IGBOS anymore.

Like they always say, that the WISEST of the people always come from the EAST, ask the 3 wise men...

The RICHEST always come from the EAST...ask ABRAHAM, LOT and JOB .

Only the EAST WIND is capable of dividing the RED SEA always, ask MOSES

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Funmmyastic: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wow,that's good.
Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by famzynet: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good
Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Tumbulum: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

Some peoples face on seeing an Igbo name

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by drips8(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbos and success are like 5 and 6

19 Likes

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Tumbulum: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirpaul:
Can we pls stop this tribal war ...
no we won't because one hediot said Igbo is the leader of the bandits and terrorist in zamfara. As they try to tarnish our image we would counter them with a positive image

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Donald95:

Most are.... But, why don't you mention this when stories of your folks caught running "cartel" deals come up from time to time?... Is ethnic pride limited to good news only?... Just curious. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Eleanor Nwadinobi Emerges Head Of International Medical Women’s Body by bennynaza(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
When I say Igbo, you say Ama...

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Beans Make People Tall / Anambra Women Ministry Rescues Mentally Challenged Mother & Child In Nnewi (Pix) / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.