Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. (725 Views)

I Got 193 In JAMB I Want To Study Medicine In Uniport, What Do I Do? (pic / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by nairafame(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
After 5 attempts at JAMB, Two Attempts at Waec, One Attempt in Neco, Nigerian Lady Finally Gains Admission Into A University. Talk about determination, Congratulations to her.

According to the gist reaching Nairafame, Nigerian lady, Falilat reveal this herself online. See her post below

More photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/after-5-attempts-of-writing-jamb-i.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
congrats to her

1 Like

Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by nairafame(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congrats to Falilat
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by jabor4Naija(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just face ur books when u get there, don't go there and start forming slay queen
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congrats girl
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by itspzpics(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congrats oo
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by Preshy561(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigeria's education system is fraud.
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by SageMK: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
But school is not for everyone...
Well — if she's that determined, she can make it.

She should embrace herself because the University system is going to fry her alive. That's the ugly truth.

I welcome her to the world of concubines aka CO.
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by nairafame(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2019
grin
Re: After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. by Valleys(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2019
She wrote waec twice meaning even she started writing jamb while still writing waec. Not a big deal cos it can be calculated to mean that she spent 3 yrs after waec before admission.
Some of us spent six yrs post waec several jamb exams with over 260 every yr before admission.
So it should not be news.
But congrats to her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Gets New Vice Chancellor / How To Apply For And Write ICSAN Examinations / Commonwealth Scholarships 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.