Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) (47789 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Some ppl will link this to one Ebere joratan

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
God already ansa ur praya.Abi u nor see the video of their chief Pig online yesterday.
[/s]
shatap
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by seguno2: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sapphire94:
No be Naija again?

I give that train 2 years, everything go cast.

Poor maintenance Culture

When was the last time you repainted, repaired, refurbished, updated etc YOUR flat, house, school, mosque, clinic, church etc
When was the last time?
How do you expect your government to be different from YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by adesgood: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
She should enter the old train from iddo to ijoko and tell us the experience. .. that is affordable and for the poor. . Let's see how the poor feel as well not the one that only the rich can afford.
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
I'm reading how to tame a wandering pig/local dog following ones around..I just see it now dat even a get sense past a idiot
[/s]
shatap
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
i want to fork this woman
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
And Fela simg am say Zombie nor go go until u tell am to Go,Chorus.........ZOMBIE

FELA dey alive abeg
[/s]
bullcrap and Balderdash
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
But...but... she's riding in the VIP, not coach.

They've the red 2x2 seats and the fastfood counter.

They're also known as first class

I took that T-Rex pic there.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by shakaranews: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
drealzum:
Down south and not up South.
it is up north Makinwa

Thank you. I noted this, and was like "So Toke too no know English ni?" grin
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cletus77:
The only visible change in Buhari's administration

That's because you are stuck to a location.

Buhari has done well. Try and go around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Odingo1:
Every FG project is found in the north

Is the ongoing Benin-Ore-Sagamu road in the North? What about Lagos-Ibadan? Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway? Onitsha-Enugu Expressway? Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road? Bonny-Bodo Bridge? Itakpe-Warri Railway? Calabar-Odukpani Road, Port Harcourt International Airport New Terminal?

Oga, if headache dey worry you, better go take paracetamol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lee29:

The railway was not built by Buhari. Please don't re-write history

Abeg, nor go kill yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
It’s slow though
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Moukandjo: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Lovelyn451:
give honor to whom its due...its Gej's achievement, give it to him
It's actually OBASANJO's achievement. Give credit to him
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Moukandjo:

It's actually OBASANJO's achievement. Give credit to him
abi? Infact he did nothing...let's keep heaping up corruption blames on his head jare
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Westsida: 2:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Lovelyn451:
give honor to whom its due...its Gej's achievement, give it to him

Gej kor, keg ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Moukandjo: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Lovelyn451:
abi? Infact he did nothing...let's keep heaping up corruption blames on his head jare
I agree with you my sister! The ineffectual buffoon did nothing just like Buhari also did nothing on that infrastructure too!
Cheers!
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by dfrost: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2019
RomanReigns:
Useless Olosho... Please don't compare this junk to the well modernised and refined Eurostar. Anuofia.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless and protect Biafraland
God Bless The Igbos
God Bless The South South Except Edo State (Useless state of Cultists)

Thunder Fire Nigeria
Bad News Upon Nigeria from The Rising of the Sun to its setting
May Fuel Scarcity and an Epidemic disease hit Nigeria
May no good news ever come out of Nigeria
May Sars, Politicians, Bandits and Bokoharam continue to oppress Nigeria Amen.

Bros take am easy ooo. This life no hard too much na.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by iyaegin: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2019
It's obviously a Publicity stunt...But she totally lost it comparing the train to a Eurostar...
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Moukandjo:

I agree with you my sister! The ineffectual buffoon did nothing just like Buhari also did nothing on that infrastructure too!
Cheers!
nooo, I disagree...buhari has been working even b4 he was conceived in his mother's womb
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by ahiboilandgas: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2019
RomanReigns:
Useless Olosho... Please don't compare this junk to the well modernised and refined Eurostar. Anuofia.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless The Igbos

Thunder Fire Nigeria
may u run insane
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2019
RomanReigns:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless The Igbos

Thunder Fire Nigeria

Abegi quit with the bigoted bile. undecided
I have personally ridden Eurostar as well as Amtrak in the US, and the Abuja-Kaduna train is very good. Hopefully, they’ll maintain standards.
Re: Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) by marvel2011(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2019
RomanReigns:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless The Igbos

Thunder Fire Nigeria
I just noticed you are living in Nigeria and not Ghana. So as long as you live in it, pray your calamities does not start from you as a person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo / Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.