Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers (532 Views)

Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) / A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers by aviator1122(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
REGENCY HISTORICAL ROMANCE and SCOTTISH HISTORICAL ROMANCE freelance writers urgently needed.

Note you have to be experienced writing in this genre.

Pay is handsome.
Whatsapp - 09038296250
Re: Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers by Divepen1(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2019
aviator1122:
REGENCY HISTORICAL ROMANCE and SCOTTISH HISTORICAL ROMANCE freelance writers urgently needed.

Note you have to be experienced writing in this genre.

Pay is handsome.
Whatsapp - 09038296250

I think you were the one Audreytimms recommended me to before she said you've given someone else

Very few Nigerians would have written Scottish romance because the protagonist must be from Scotland. However, you can look for a writer who's fluid and can deal with it.

If you want that, I'm available.
Re: Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers by donpedro98(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Regency Historical Romance And Scottish Historical Romance Freelancers by nlPoster: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
With a Nigerian flair you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Upcoming Music Star � / A Rebuttal To: My Home Town Is Under Siege, An Article By Chimamanda Adichie / ''anybooks'' The Best Books You Can Think Of!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.