Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) (56436 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Griezwoman: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2019
The Holy Stairs Jesus 'climbed before being sentenced to crucifixion' are unveiled after 300 years as pilgrims flock to see marble steps 'stained with Christ's blood'

The marble was covered some 300 years ago on the orders of pope Innocent XIII amid fears it was getting worn down by the hands and knees of worshipers, who caused a dip in the stone of 15cm in some parts.
The 28 steps were believed to be part of Pontius Pilate's palace in Jerusalem and were moved to Rome in the fourth century AD by Helena, mother of Emperor Constantine, who made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Now, after a year-long restoration, the staircase has been opened to pilgrims. It will stay open to the public for 60 days, covering the Easter period, ending on June 9.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/the-holy-stairs-jesus-climbed-before-crucifixion-unveiled-after-300-years-pics/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Griezwoman: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Wow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by daddytime(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Reli Reli Religion...

The Romans dey learn work where our Nigerian GOs and Bishops dey...

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin

106 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Blisplendor12(f): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Awesome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Wonderful.... Jesus Christ guide and teach me always to love your father in Heaven. Don't let my life deny you in Jesus Name.. Amen

240 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by NPComplete: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Religion is big business I swear. All these guys need do is get any random staircase anywhere and put it in the Vatican and claim it was the staircase of Jesus and religious morons will just come and be kissing it.

These priests know religion is just a tool to control the masses and these relics are another set of tools to manipulate adherents of the religion. Control access to relics and control the people. Keep them in a perpetual cold-turkey mode like crackheads itching for a cocaine fix. LMAO.

They know religion is a scam. They just don't care. That's why they make u all come and kiss stairs while they just keep fvcking the altar-boys.

Same thing with Pentecostals. The pastors tell u u are working for God. Collect ur tithes and build up mansions and businesses for themselves on earth. Show off their wealth they got by manipulating u. Then entice ur daughters with that wealth and sleep with your wives and aunts in hotels and beds paid for with your money.

Man I love religion!!! cheesy

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2019
let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Karlebolu(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2019
You can call religion any bad name you want but the truth is:

It is a very good business venture.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Karlebolu(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin

This reminds me of a quote in OMG! an Indian movie.

The protagonist said after duping a rather religious fellow -- "as long as people believe in toys we will continue to be in business".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Karlebolu:

This reminds me of a quote in OMG! an Indian movie.

The protagonist said after duping a rather religious fellow -- "as long as people believe in toys we will continue to be in business".
True. All the religious relics you see in religious tourist sites are fake and were forged. They have no actual affiliation with with any supposed religious figure.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2019
By the time these whites finish with Africans ehnnnn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Denikayan: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
You believe the stairs in Middle East but don't believe the Orunmila in your backyard.

The joke is on you.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Efna55: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2019
A
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by ekensi01: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2019
I just hate the way people worship things that was made by man.

What's special about the stairs now.

Jesus isn't there

21 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2019
There is no record of jesus in the roman records. Make this pple cut this crap abeg

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
let's see

How are you doing?
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Iruobean(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2019
grin
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Iruobean(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
embarassed
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2019
I got nothing to say
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by pawesome(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
should we hail you for making that discovery too?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Iruobean(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
sad
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by quincyshakur(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dis Pope sabi kiss ground wella wella....Kissing the ground an people`s shoe willn`t give u free ticket to heaven undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MrPENIS(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
I pity people who insists that God and his son Jesus christ do not Exist.
They shall cry blood when they're left behind.
I wish i could just look at their faces on that day, but damn i wont be with them either

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
As did those feet in ancient times,
Walk upon mountains green:
And was the Holy Lamb of God,
On pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem built here...

7 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by OkoyeA1(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Lies
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
You believe the stairs in Middle East but don't believe the Orunmila in your backyard.

The joke is on you.

grin grin

Bros u dey mind them. The brainwashing no be small. The whites told us our Gods are evil and demons. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Karlebolu(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

The joke is on you.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
even if he did he will be a every smart G man

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by fisheryems: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:

I hate to say this but only you can tell if your great grand parents are myths too.

May God have mercy on your soul.
P.S.. God is not a Christian and he doesn't go to church so don't make the assertion that church misconception is what makes Jesus a myth. Religion is the problem of the world Sir.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.