Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself (56450 Views)

My Spiritual Father Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2023
Nigerian Pastor, Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5,000 To Treat Myself –Assistant Pastor

May 9, 2023
NEWS

SaharaReporters had reported that Oluwafeyiropo, who is the founder of 1 Reign Christian Ministry, was remanded in prison custody on April 17, 2023, by an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court for allegedly raping two of his church members.

A23-year-old assistant pastor on Tuesday told an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, how Bishop Daniel Oluwafeyiropo, popularly known as Feyi Daniel, raped her twice.

SaharaReporters had reported that Oluwafeyiropo, who is the founder of 1 Reign Christian Ministry, was remanded in prison custody on April 17, 2023, by an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court for allegedly raping two of his church members.

The acclaimed 'man of God' was arraigned before Justice Ramon Oshodi on three amended counts bordering on rape and sexual assault, to which he pleaded not guilty.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that one of the victims, who is an assistant pastor (name withheld) on Tuesday testified for the prosecution at the bishop’s trial.

Led in evidence by Lagos State counsel, Mr Babajide Boye, she told the court that she was an assistant pastor of 1 Reign Christian Ministry founded by the bishop.

According to her, she knew the bishop on May 28, 2018, when her friend invited her to a church programme at Akungba-Akoko in Ondo State, where the cleric ministered.

She said after the programme which was tagged "Strictly Supernatural," she became a member of the church and rose to the position of an assistant pastor.

She said Pastor Boluwatishe Oladejo took over from Pastor Toyosi Bamise as the Lead Pastor then.

The witness told the court that the bishop, whom she regarded as her spiritual father, raped her at his residence in Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki, Lagos State, on June 21, 2020.

She narrated, "I was listening to Pastor Chris's message when Bishop came to the three-seater chair I was sitting on and told me to go naked.

"For the fear of what happened a day before, I went naked, and Bishop locked the door, increased the volume of the television and went naked also.

"He pinned me to the chair and raped me. He was bigger than me."

The witness said that she pleaded with the cleric to leave her alone but he refused.

"He threatened that I would run mad if I should tell anyone; so, I was in the guest room till the following day.

"On June 22, I sent a message to Pastor Boluwatishe and informed him that I had been raped," the alleged victim testified.

She also told the court that Daniel did not allow her to go out of the house after the 'first rape'.

"He sent the gateman anytime I needed anything. It was at this time that it dawned on me that this man is a rapist.

"For my safety, I was acting stupid and acted as if I did not tell anyone.

" was in the room when he came again and said he wanted to have sex but I refused.

"He was very angry; so, I told him I had tears from the previous sexual violation," she testified.

The witness said on June 23, 2020, Daniel again told her that he wanted to have sex with her.

"He said I should count it as a privilege that he had sex with me because many people would love to have sex with him.

"I told him I had someone I was dating. That same morning of June 23, he took off my dress and raped me again in the sitting room.

"He told me I would die if I should tell anyone. I bled a second time because of the forceful entry," she said.

She earlier told the court that the cleric called her on the phone on June 5, 2020, saying that it was her turn to come with some other pastors to his house in Lekki, Lagos State.

She added that on June 19, when she got to the house, the cleric came out from his room and told her that she had a query to answer.

She testified that Daniel told her that she would transcribe his message entitled “Fulfilling My Ministry”.

She said: "The following day, on June 20, only the bishop and I were left in the house after other pastors had left.

"The bishop told me to go on a three-hour prayer work around the estate but I came back 30 minutes before the three hours elapsed, due to rain.

"He questioned why I returned earlier, and I told him that it was due to rainfall.

"I was seated on a couch that same day listening to Pastor Chris' message when the bishop walked up to me from the dining section and made comments on the teaching I was listening to."

She testified that Daniel thereafter told her to pull off her clothes but didn't rape her.

"He said he wanted to know my loyalty and see If I had finally submitted to him.

"I told him I could do anything for him but sex. He tried kissing me but I stopped him; then, he slapped me.

"He ordered me to wear back my clothes, saying that I disappointed him," the witness said.

She testified that on June 24, 2020, Daniel told her to clean up the house.

"That was when Sister Faith and Pastor Toyosi came to the house.

"I tried to talk to Pastor Toyosi but the bishop did not give me a breathing space until he travelled to Ghana and I went home."

The alleged survivor also told the court that the defendant sent N5,000 to her from Ghana to treat herself because of the tears she had.

"He got back to Nigeria with his two children and wife, and when the wife asked why I could not walk well, Bishop told her I contracted a disease from the toilet.

"He came to meet me about 3.30 a.m. in the guest room and brought out a rod for me to swear with, that I would run mad if I should tell anyone that he raped me, which I did out of fear.

"He took me to First City Hospital, Lekki, where Dr Tina Clement, a member of the church attended to me, ran some tests, gave me drugs and sent the results to him.

"When the doctor asked what happened to me, Bishop told me to tell her I was raped by my friend, and he was with me throughout the tests," she said.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, a computer printout of chats between the witness and the defendant was tendered and admitted in evidence during the trial.

Daniel is also alleged to have had sexual intercourse with one other person and sexually assaulted another, aged 19 years, by forcibly sucking her breasts.

According to the Lagos State Government, which is prosecuting the case, the alleged offences contravene Sections 260(2) and 263 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The court adjourned the trial till May 24 for cross-examination of the witness and continuation of the trial.

Source

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Feintline: 10:22am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this not Bishop who prophesied that Obi would be the next President? undecided

Peter obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

May a tinubu like person take over your job , life and be your boss.

232 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Parachoko: 10:28am On May 10, 2023
A 23 Years old is already an Assistant Pastor shocked

All this people establishing Business Centres disgusing it as Church eh

And the mugu dey talk sh!t

Foolish Obidunze Zombie

An unknown pastor wey suppose go dey carry olosho if konji hold am don choose to ruin his life and business.

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Emperormartin(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2023
Hmmm this story looks believable

17 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by saintkel(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

You live abroad where you have things suite simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

anything to rope in Obi....dis guys r just not making sense

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by God1000(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2023
This is bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2023
Lies upon lies upon lies.

God will vindicate his prophet at last.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by pandoragirigory: 10:35am On May 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Hehehehehehehehehe my brother in the Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by kettykings: 10:40am On May 10, 2023
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by khalling2008: 10:42am On May 10, 2023
Let settle the matter according to the Bible;

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Omihanifa: 10:45am On May 10, 2023
shocked 5k the prophet is a pussy bandit

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Don't defend the so called god of man. I'm a Christian but knows these people cannot be trusted with sex. Having said that, my knowledge of happening around this kind of news is that those girls are always willingly submitting to them. They only come out to shout when some powerful people influence them with money to ruin the pastor or when they have misunderstanding with the so called god of men.

Every young woman should be banned from getting very close to pastors.
They should even be banned from visits. Women run after men with fame a lot and do everything possible to get them. Also some of the women are under jazz control. Some also are easily manipulated. Funny thing most of these pastors are also married. And someone says marriage will stop extra marital affairs. Someone attacks cellibacy.

For this reason, I hail the catholic church. Though we may have Rev fathers messing up but at least it is quite reduced in the catholic church.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Bhella5(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2023
kettykings:
Who else notice this event is acclaimed to have taken place in 2020 but was brought to public view 2023 asnif this is not enough the 23 year old pastor has no other evidence than her self
Did he rape her or not?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by EKONGKING: 10:51am On May 10, 2023
So he raped her and she realised the next day he is a rapist.

The problem here is not the business center aka church or even pastor ,it's about mumu followers who so stupid that that they don't know they are stupid.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Odogwuzack: 10:52am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

And you know it's a lie because??....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2023
Trash with no evidence. Only "just believe he raped me". Why didn't we hear about this since? We only knew about this because of his prophecy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Highways: 10:56am On May 10, 2023
Okay... The worst rape is the fact that Tinubu can travel all the way to Rivers to open a project but cannot come to court to represent himself.... That's a big RAPE

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by wwwkaycom(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2023
Animal in human skin who calls himself man of God.
This is the same man who gave a satanic prophecy that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wil be arrested, he is the one who has been arrested now.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by opalu: 10:57am On May 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by ManWater: 10:57am On May 10, 2023
Any devil can claim the title of Bishop.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by TavorJohnnie: 10:58am On May 10, 2023

Laptop powerbank and powerstation available

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by iCauseTrouble: 10:58am On May 10, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Puss360(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2023
Lol
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by nepapole(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2023
omoh!!
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by FashionCookie(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2023
Them don come again undecided
Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2023
I won't conclude hastily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2023
charity they say begins from home... all the mods on this platform are sentimental and bias and yet hide behind reasons for a Nigeria that'll be free from corruption.. shame on you!.. hypocrites.

I posted this update since last night but didn't make the FP.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2023
Feintline:

You live abroad where you have things simple but wishing evil for those in Nigeria all becos he is your tribesman. Since you love tinubu , while not return to live in Nigeria.

How does that justify the alleged criminality of this so called Bishop?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by southsouthking(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2023
You can fool some people sometimes, you just can fool everyone same time.
We know the game how it's been played, I hope they'll play by the rules?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by BigYash: 11:01am On May 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Were you there when it happened? If God opens your eyes to see some of these pastor en. You will repent .. E get one wen I know now.. He womanize like say tomorrow no dey.. He dresses like yahoo boy,with nice rides. His family no dey naija sef. He bleeps ladies in hotels,his car,and anywhere.. The one wen dey pain me pass ,be say his members so much blive in him.. Na few of these men of God really clean o.. Who no go ,can never know..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself by kingtokes(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2023
Obedient pastor why nah is this what you want to be doing if obi won the election

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.