Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Retiring My Silver 03 Civic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Retiring My Silver 03 Civic (3578 Views)

Princess Diana's Armored 1987 Rolls-royce Silver Spur Sold For 16.2million Naira / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2019
This is to motivate people out there and encourage them to use Honda civics.. Below is my silver honda civic at about 160k miles. Through up and downs abuse from previous management team . This civic still didn't disappoint at all . Now my only advice is that always use the recommend oil and ATF for all your cars.. Look for quality oil and ATF .. There is no such thing as a bad car .. Only bad owners .. If you interested in buying this car ,please kindly hit me up .. Thanks

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2019
dru you have started.... no go let us fight again oh

which one is :u only have bad owners?
yes bad owners when the motive is clear and obvious..... but most of the time the onus lies with a whole world of other things!

don't let us fight this early morning oh

2 Likes

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
dru you have started.... no go let us fight again oh

which one is :u only have bad owners?
yes bad owners when the motive is clear and obvious..... but most of the time the onus lies with a whole world of other things!

don't let us fight this early morning oh

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Good on you.

Next.
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by CityNGR: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2019
dru23:
This is to motivate people out there and encourage them to use Honda civics.. Below is my silver honda civic at about 160k miles. Through up and downs abuse from previous management team . This civic still didn't disappoint at all . Now my only advice is that always use the recommend oil and ATF for all your cars.. Look for quality oil and ATF .. There is no such thing as a bad car .. Only bad owners .. If you interested in buying this car ,please kindly hit me up .. Thanks

You indulge in excessive self love.

2 Likes

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by neyophl(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2019
I am interested pls. price and location.
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by Mrtesso: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

There's no such thing. All is fair in Love and ...
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2019
dru23:

Let's not deceive ourselves. There are bad cars with some bad design, there are decent cars with bad owners and there are some good cars that will serve u a couple of years even if u are a bad owner.

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Mrtesso:

There's no such thing. All is fair in Love and ...

War .....
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2019
neyophl:
I am interested pls. price and location.

Plz email at dru23@hotmail.com to get my phone contact.. Thanks
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by neyophl(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
dru23:

Plz email at dru23@hotmail.com to get my just contact.. Thanks
I have just done that. Hope it's a whatsapp number so that I will be able to see the pix of the car.
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by diportivo: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
when you haven't seen or heard or driven or owned a land rover freelander,why won't you be blabbing up and down that there's no bad car?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by RZArecta2(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
diportivo:
when you haven't seen or heard or driven or owned a land rover freelander,why won't you be blabbing up and down that there's no bad car?
you deserve a keg of palmwine, I wanted to reply him with this same car before I saw your comment

3 Likes

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
neyophl:
I have just done that. Hope it's a whatsapp number so that I will be able to see the pix of the car.

Yes I reply with a number and it is whatapps number
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by neyophl(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
dru23:

Yes I reply with a number and it is whatapps number
Yeah bro, I have just replied u again.
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by thebigkendo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
If it's that good.. Why are you retiring it?

Why not "ride it till the wheels fall off" *in Dr Dre's voice"..

You are bringing in 1 civic & selling another civic.. Okay

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by diportivo: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
thebigkendo:

You are bring in 1 civic & selling another civic.. Okay

u beta send mail so u will be privileged to get a whatsapp number u can chat him up on grin

and den buy and sing praises to the high heavens

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
diportivo:

u beta send mail so u will be privileged to get a whatsapp number u can chat him up on grin

Mind you, this Civic is even better than toks. Has been serviced with Dru's special anointing oyel and all that.

6 Likes

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by captainking(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
HHahhahaa.. The gurus in car talk are even funnier than the wannabe comedians on jokes section... But oga dru23.... Why the process nah to know car price nah... Can't u just post the price and location here..?? I want a civic too but Fri. 06 and above..
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by seanfer(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
captainking:
HHahhahaa.. The gurus in car talk are even funnier than the wannabe comedians on jokes section... But oga dru23.... Why the process nah to know car price nah... Can't u just post the price and location here..?? I want a civic too but Fri. 06 and above..

You selling your Accord?
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by captainking(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
seanfer:

You selling your Accord?
yes sir.. I might let my cousin have it..
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Mind you, this Civic is even better than toks. Has been serviced with Dru's special anointing oyel and all that.

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
diportivo:

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=thebigkendo post=77571838][/quote]

Have had the car for two years + now .. Time to upgrade and sell it .. I only use my cars for two years on the platform and than sell .. I don't want to brag at all .. But am in position to change cars for my uber fleet every two years ... I like keeping all my fleet fresh.. It makes happy drivers and happy drivers =$ to the owner....

1 Like

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
dru23:

Have had the car for two years + now .. Time to upgrade and sell it .. I only use my cars for two years on the platform and than sell .. I don't want to brag at all .. But am in position to change cars for my uber fleet every two years ... I like keeping all my fleet fresh.. It makes happy drivers and happy drivers =$ to the owner....

between u, legalwealth and mrcoolautofix

who is the coolest?
we need to vote out dancok and inaugurate someone else!

4 Likes

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by dru23(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

between u, legalwealth and mrcoolautofix

who is the coolest?
we need to vote out dancok and inaugurate someone else!

Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
To any potential buyer, buy it! its a good car my junior sister just sold hers, exactly like this.
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Demeanor. grin
Re: Retiring My Silver 03 Civic by diportivo: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Lexus LC 500.. Pictures / Acura MDX And FORD EDGE Which Is The Best? / Can Peugeot 207 1.4ltr Engine Be Swapped With A VW Golf Gti/nissan Primera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.