Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (27908 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by obafemee80(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018

There are many things to consider before buying any of Bugatti's Models. From having enough money to buy the Supercar (that ranges between $1.7m to $5.8m), to doing a compulsory annual $21,000 , 27 hours oil change whether it is driven or not , and finally,the $30,000 to $42,000 to replace old tyres every 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers).

How about renting one for $20,000?

Still expensive?

The CEO of Royalty Exotic Cars in US ,known for renting out expensive cars like Bugattis and Lamborghinis , explains the reasons why they charge alot to rent a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition ( which is readily available for $20,000 (including taxes) for just 24 hours or a complete day.

He told CNBC that :
“Our Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition is priced the way it is because of the name behind the vehicle.

A Bugatti is not something you can walk into your local Enterprise or Hertz and rent.

The Bugatti depreciates at almost $1,500 per mile driven, which is why we limit the car to 100 miles per day. Putting a ton of miles on a Bugatti can kill the resale value and ultimately depreciate the car to nothing"

"We do not rent the Bugatti for recreational driving, but mostly for movie productions, photo shoots, trade shows and conventions"

He continued :
"We normally do not rent out the Bugatti to anyone that can walk in with $20,000 because there are many factors that play into the rental"

“Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? Does the renter have the wealth or resources to cover the Bugatti in case the insurance company decides to not pay?”

Well said!

If you have the money, would you drop $20,000 (that's about N7.3million , enough to buy a new Honda Civic or just add $3k for a new Toyota Camry) to cruise in a Bugatti Veyron for just 24 hours ?

https://autojosh.com/it-will-cost-you-₦7-3m-to-rent-bugatti-veyron-for-a-dayprice-of-brand-new-honda-civic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by soberdrunk(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by laivwire(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
That will be some misplaced priority. Heck rent for 3 days will get me enough to buy a naija used bentley continental
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by ayourbamie: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry

Are u God

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Money that I will use to buy a Nigerian-used Bmw F07? grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by FisifunKododada: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Oceannaagent: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
ok
But will rather use less than the amount to own a lot in Oceanna Towers where I will be getting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life in Bonded Investment scheme.

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for details

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thank God I can afford it grin

4 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Greenbuoy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Waawu

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by best827(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm , Too Expensive

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by AtchenyAutos(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
7.3M just to rent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by inoki247: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by sulasa07(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
ayourbamie:

Are u God
No,He's a mini god

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by 9jvirgin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
for money wey u never see,u don de form king kong

23 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by MJBOLT: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
why rent a car that amount when you can buy one

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
you bad gan oo cheesy

14 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Siga: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ha ba bros...u mean oooo

5 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by sulasa07(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
ayourbamie:

Are u God
No,He's a mini god

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
No one here is renting it. So this news is worthless

5 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Obas101(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
what's the most affordable and fancy car that i can get with a 700k budget? Abeg na naira o
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Jaradz: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vanity

5 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
obafemee80:

There are many things to consider before buying any of Bugatti's Models. From having enough money to buy the Supercar (that ranges between $1.7m to $5.8m), to doing a compulsory annual $21,000 , 27 hours oil change whether it is driven or not , and finally,the $30,000 to $42,000 to replace old tyres every 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers).

How about renting one for $20,000?

Still expensive?

The CEO of Royalty Exotic Cars in US ,known for renting out expensive cars like Bugattis and Lamborghinis , explains the reasons why they charge alot to rent a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition ( which is readily available for $20,000 (including taxes) for just 24 hours or a complete day.

He told CNBC that :
“Our Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition is priced the way it is because of the name behind the vehicle.

A Bugatti is not something you can walk into your local Enterprise or Hertz and rent.

The Bugatti depreciates at almost $1,500 per mile driven, which is why we limit the car to 100 miles per day. Putting a ton of miles on a Bugatti can kill the resale value and ultimately depreciate the car to nothing"

"We do not rent the Bugatti for recreational driving, but mostly for movie productions, photo shoots, trade shows and conventions"

He continued :
"We normally do not rent out the Bugatti to anyone that can walk in with $20,000 because there are many factors that play into the rental"

“Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? Does the renter have the wealth or resources to cover the Bugatti in case the insurance company decides to not pay?”

Well said!

If you have the money, would you drop $20,000 (that's about N7.3million , enough to buy a new Honda Civic or just add $3k for a new Toyota Camry) to cruise in a Bugatti Veyron for just 24 hours ?

https://autojosh.com/it-will-cost-you-₦7-3m-to-rent-bugatti-veyron-for-a-dayprice-of-brand-new-honda-civic

Hmmm 7.5M for this life when I never get 1M of my own. Oh God open windows of divine favour for me.

8 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by GreatestA1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
7.3m just to rent the car? Its quite expensive.

I can only rent it for 7m. grin That's my last price.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Just for a day. 7.3 million naira.. is well.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Meekdon: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Austema(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Two reasons why this post is not for me;
1. I dont have the money (and I dont think anybody here have)
2. Even if I have, my village people can not make me to waste my money like this. So why this post?

17 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by MJBOLT: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
you no well grin

soberdrunk:

7 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by 1stola: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
RUBBISH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo / 16 Wrongly Parked Cars And They Got "Served"(pics) / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.