Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits (33313 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by LyfeJennings(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dejo Richards just chance this Mona Lisa babe. As in the guy know wassup. He quickly give am belle. This woman would forever see that ugly guy anytime she sees the daughter
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
nonxo007:

Seems this is what happened to your mother, just on a worse level... Oshi

you're a fcking fool
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by nonxo007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
biGDhAp:

you're a fcking fool
Are you serious ?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
nonxo007:
Are you serious ?

as hell
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
mikejj:
u tooo like food...ah
you nko? you no like food? undecided cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by nonxo007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
biGDhAp:

as hell
Why?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by seunprodigy13: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
[left][/left][s][/s]
MrSensor:
I don't like this kind of her eyes. Very scaring[s][/s].
scary
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by seunprodigy13: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why the mother white pikinn black
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you nko? you no like food? undecided cheesy
cheesy man shall not live by bread alone...food na woman problem. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2019
mikejj:
cheesy man shall not live by bread alone...food na woman problem. grin
Don't generalize it. Food is not my problem undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Don't generalize it. Food is not my problem undecided
lol e pain her..just joking in...wu no like food biko

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2019
mikejj:
lol e pain her..just joking in...wu no like food biko

E no pain meeee tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

E no pain meeee tongue

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

E no pain meeee tongue
cheesy grin see you oya kizz me make i believe
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
mikejj:
cheesy grin see you oya kizz me make i believe

cool i will not kizz you. My name iz not Daniel tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by mikejj(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

cool i will not kizz you. My name iz not Daniel tongue
just kiss kiss kissu Yoruba girl ah.you are speaking English

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2019
mikejj:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2019
mikejj:

Igbo boy angry angry
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits by tyup(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2019
Eco99:

This one that the poor innocent young girl has already learnt how to keep mouth like female orangutan calling for male partners during heat period...

She will definitely be impregnated by an upcoming musician before 18 ...

marry a divorced football player @ 25 ...

divorce him after 3 yrs of marriage

and preach feminism for the rest of her life..

#Eco99#

chai Eco where hv u been na embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In No Makeup Photo / Toyin Abraham Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.