Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force (38345 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Oneperson9: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2019
Ambode, Tinubu. Sanwo olu are motherfuckers
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by armadeo(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Oneperson9:
Ambode, Tinubu. Sanwo olu are motherfuckers

Which angle were you coming from ?
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by godquality: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Esseite:

Is night life no longer a part of life?

How the govt makes you citizens share the problem amongst yourselves needs to be studied as a course, you just indirectly put the blame on those murdered for going out at night.
Couldn't have said it any better. We always find a way to blame the victim. Be it police brutality or rape of our little girls.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Ghozky(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Hey there .....
Ever heard of Tour tv�
Tour Tv: brings the world to your phone, showing pictures of; cultures, people and places from different parts of the world. Watch�

This is it at your fingertips!.

�.. Save the number on this link as Tour Tv.
Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347066729938?text=Ever%20heard%20of%20Tour%20tv%F0%9F%93%BA%20%0ATour%20Tv%3A%20brings%20the%20world%20to%20you%20in%20photos%20%26%20videos
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by otokx(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Do those curses work?
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Samnavy: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerian Police now turn to mulder
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by wyqay: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2019
NPF needs state of emergency right from the IG to the last corporals.
there is need to stop all of them and temporary replace them with any other force for three months. so as to restructure them.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by mikeyung71(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Thank you daddy showkey for speecking out on behave of our people in Aj..This is madness.. I rep my place of birth forever.. I pray for justice to be made
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Muscomide: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Esseite:

Is night life no longer a part of life?

How the govt makes you citizens share the problem amongst yourselves needs to be studied as a course, you just indirectly put the blame on those murdered for going out at night.

You dey mind am? Person wey be mental slave
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Fenmark: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2019
It is a very unfortunate incident, police does not have regard for human life anymore. This is my advice to Nigerian Civilian before our police men learn how to deal with innocent civilian in a very passionate way let us help ourselves in few ways.1
if a police man stops you, stop and respect him. 2,If you are told to open your car boot or unlock your phone for a search please do without argument after all you dont have any skeleton in your cupboard . 3. If you are in a commercial bus,dont inter fare if they are questioning any of the passengers. 4. Dont be rude to police or be stubborn remember they are armed and you are not armed. 5,If they ask for bribe, if you dont have please say it in a very passionate way so that you will not be shot.Let us maintain all these until their training is advanced in a proper way.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Muscomide: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
The disastrous police force is the reflection of Nigeria society. This frustrated wicked, vengeful and unrepentant police are recruited from the society.
If I have my way, I will ask the Supreme, Omnipotent Almighty God to release his anger upon this wicked policemen in Nigeria

Just listen to yourself. Rather than get off your backside and mobilise your fellow youth to take decisive action against these uniformed killers, here you are calling on your imaginary man in the sky to 'release anger'. Get real, negro!
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by rumenase(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:
See why I hate night life?

I will never be a nocturnal person.
they have killed people during the day too
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by dokie: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu and his appointees are solid failures!

Is Bubu the police man that shot them?

The truth is that a whole lot of Nigerians are desperately wicked and insensitive, Buhari inclusive. As a result, every organization is a reflection of the larger society.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Hoodbilonia: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Every nairalander shud rise up
Whrreva u r and u see any npf or sars or all thpse bastards trying to harm unarmed.dnt just stay back attack them like they are boko haram,stone themhit glass bottles. Within 5mins they will all flee for dia lives.
Fnt just stand thr and be watching
Dnt jus use camera phone to start recording
Save him or her. Stone the npf. I said stone them,stab them,throw bottles at them
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Hoodbilonia: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
My guy af done worse
Last last i bail myself 40k. Just avoid them like snakes and know the right route to take. Dark spots na whr npf dem dey hide.once u see flashlights at nite. Use LED headlamp only. So u can see front before u go press brake enter npf wohala for nite. Wohala na when npf flag u down and u wan form jason statham turbo enter pot hole. Motor off
Your own don be
Fenmark:
It is a very unfortunate incident, police does not have regard for human life anymore. This is my advice to Nigerian Civilian before our police men learn how to deal with innocent civilian in a very passionate way let us help ourselves in few ways.1
if a police man stops you, stop and respect him. 2,If you are told to open your car boot or unlock your phone for a search please do without argument after all you dont have any skeleton in your cupboard . 3. If you are in a commercial bus,dont inter fare if they are questioning any of the passengers. 4. Dont be rude to police or be stubborn remember they are armed and you are not armed. 5,If they ask for bribe, if you dont have please say it in a very passionate way so that you will not be shot.Let us maintain all these until their training is advanced in a proper way.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by HomeOfMe(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mrop:
Popular musician Daddy showkey has reacted to nigerian police force brutality happening across the country. He reacted to the recent killing of a man and his girlfriend.

He callout the entire police force force curse them and their children.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/na-ogun-go-kill-of-una-daddy-showkey-furiously-curse-nigerian-police-forc
It's very painful. May God protect us fro policemen from Hell.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by HomeOfMe(f): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Does it not also happen in the day
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by baddext147: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mrop:
Popular musician Daddy showkey has reacted to nigerian police force brutality happening across the country. He reacted to the recent killing of a man and his girlfriend.

He callout the entire police force force curse them and their children.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/na-ogun-go-kill-of-una-daddy-showkey-furiously-curse-nigerian-police-force/

nigeria no security ....no goverment.....may all of them die once(both goverment&security)

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by mstanleo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
very simple method that nigeria police always adhere to is when this kind of heart scraping incident occur locate the station involved or the police that summoned the killing and start killing them one by one
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by shalomt4321: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

My friend was f**king shot in the head in broad day light on his was back from picking his brother up from the airport so what's your point
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Simbrixton(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
We like shouting afonja afonja on everything showing our bigotry openly on nairaland or Igbo Igbo has anyone noticed police no dey kill northerners like this infact there was a time mob action killed an igbo woman in the presence of police na beg police dey beg the northern youths senator adeyeye was clamouring for state police the other day why can't south east and south south senator support this man must morbid hatred for yoruba block our sense of fairness I pray for unity igbo yoruba ijaw and benin can be one let us try to be one
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by paddyofboss(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rosay15:
This is sad, naija is gradually becoming a scary place to stay..
God should just have mercy embarassed
Is God punishing us with police brutality Abi y are u saying He should have mercy?
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Ddkingz: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state, full stop.
Lemme kwantinue...
The way police are misbehaving, the best way is to avoid any contact with them.

There is nothing like law in this country, u know why, because the police is the law...
What happened to the policed that killed that guy at a view center some weeks back Totally nothing.

Nigerian citizens/civilians are coward, full stop.

We can't organise a full scale protest...
A revolution cannot happen in this country, because of the high percentage of cowards in the society...
The oga @ the top, don't give a rats ass what happens to the common man, but when a former deputy Governors daughter was murdered in cold blood by her bf, it was turned into national news...
Was she the first to be murdered in cold blood?? This girls death, was it not done in cold blood But las las, nothing would be done about it.

And after all this shit that's going on in the shithole of a country, you ( i don't give a damn about voting) would still go out and cast our vote that doesn't count, come 2023.

All we can do to get the attention of our government, is come 2023 election, all the common men in the society should stay at home and don't vote, and let's see if its only the vote of those in the north they will count, or how they are going to maneuver the results of the election, we would know.

I don't even go out to watch champions league football anymore, I even prefer to use my last cash to by data and watch it on my phone, just to avoid getting any sort of confrontations with Nigerian police, and avoid stories that will touch the heart of those close to me...

If you are wise, you may live long to see your children's children, while you reside in Nigeria...
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Ddkingz: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
I don't even type RIP anymore, because my rip has finished.

The death of this people are on those who would go out to cast their stupid votes come 2023, if the Nigerian government does not come to our terms and make life better for the common man...

Just a question, wetin we fit do to get the undevided attention of buhari/FG on a specific issue

Four years is enough time to restructure this country if we are serious about it... If by 2023, this shithole doesn't improve, GOD help us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband / Dirichi Okpeke, Adesua Etomi's Lookalike (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.