Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force (38341 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2019
At this juncture, I welcome a coup de tat.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Hotzone(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Daddy u have shown the entire world that you are a terrible junk a$$!
How can u curse an entire organization of not less than 450, 000 population in which most members of ur family, friends and business associates has proudly benefited from.
Because of an action of a single member.
U are worst than the errant officer �‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by zicoraads: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Daddy Showkey, you reside in Ajegunle, no? Start a protest from there. Who knows, it may just spiral. Everyone just comes on social media to rant, then end it there.

3 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by MEGAWATCH: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2019
kings09:

Na only mouth n social media yarns una get.

No action.

You we de talk, you no be part of them?

1 Like

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Naijageak(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2019
With this police brutality, who knows what next ?
It could be your too.
Let's fight together.
Evil shouldn't be celebrated
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2019
These people weren’t armed or a threat so what’s the reason for shooting. The police shud know when and when not to apply lethal force.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by emeijeh(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Imustreturn:
both night and day no clear again o

Abi na?!
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by NotComplaining: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2019
nony43:
So tell me how investors living abroad will come and invest here. Na this kind news de make younger siblings living abroad don't want to come back. Buharia is a Scam

Whaat! Parasitic Investors like Shell and Chinese exploration companies love this sort of environment, where they can practice and get away with heavy forms of autocracy and exploitation. Only creative companies like Apple Inc will be thwarted from serious investments as their commodity is people, young people.

Young Nigerians dont seem to understand the conflict between civilian and security forces has a very strong class and ageist under current. A rich old man can drive anytime during the day without the slightest harrassment or provocation.

The moment a poor young Nigerian with a haggard car drives or walks after 8, he or she should expect intimidation.

This is why the youth feel they must hammer; in order to be equal in human treatment with the elite. But they often forget, that along with money they need age on their side or wealthy parents, otherwise their wealth will only attract suspicion.

3 Likes

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Imustreturn(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Abi na?!
yes o
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Studyinchina200(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Nigerians back home loves suffering.

You guys should stop complaining.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by 11Davidogbons(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Very Sad news
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by tommenoh(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Parents, discipline ur ward. Why allow ur self to be chased? Know their movement especially those with access to rides. Stop excessive show up when with women. Don't know drink and drive.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by AuroraB(f): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:
See why I hate night life?

I will never be a nocturnal person.
And this justifies them being killed This country has messed some brains up sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by DamolaIbrahim: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Until Nigeria youths start killing these policemen and burning police stations, the killings will continue and nigerian police will never respect youths rights.

Start killing them the way northern youths kill them like flies and you'll see how they'll respect you. All these noise do not move them. In fact another youth will be killed today Sunday 14/05/2019 somewhere in Nigeria by SARS officer. It may likely go unreported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Sparkle777(f): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=77523548][/quote

Pure truth. Pls don't try to be rude when wit a police man. Just be nice and friendly.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by holuwajobar(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Kolade johnson was also killed in d night shey?

Mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Unconquerable: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

You forget that Kolade Johnson was killed in cold blood during the day by the Police. In Nigeria the demon that controls the Police is on service 24 hours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Wesely01(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Mrop:
Popular musician Daddy showkey has reacted to nigerian police force brutality happening across the country. He reacted to the recent killing of a man and his girlfriend.

He callout the entire police force force curse them and their children.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/na-ogun-go-kill-of-una-daddy-showkey-furiously-curse-nigerian-police-force/

This message is to the President of Nigeria, The NPF want a revolution,is going to start from them before we get this country on the right track. Mr President don't worry keep acting a deaf hear once we start you going to tell us how many Nigerians will NPF kill OK.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2019
The disastrous police force is the reflection of Nigeria society. This frustrated wicked, vengeful and unrepentant police are recruited from the society.
If I have my way, I will ask the Supreme, Omnipotent Almighty God to release his anger upon this wicked policemen in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2019
ASE!
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by godofuck231: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2019
there's a great issue in the force and this has not been solved Nigeria Is a keg of gunpowder sitting on the fire, and the gunpowder is wet, there will come a day when this gunpowder will dry out, the smallest heat, occupy Nigeria (fuel subsidy riot will be a mock exercise)
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by imam07: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
It's sad really, I've said it before and I'm saying it again.
These cowards called leaders will do little or nothing to this, until Nigerians run out of patience and murder some officers in cold blood too.
When the violence gets real, when citizens take the fight into their own hands, when they start attacking the thieves in black then they'll come up to say shît
it's just as if the more this police brutality keeps getting more awareness and raises concerns, the more the useless sons of bítches keep killing people
I don't understand why Lagosians just dey look and only rant online when this thing dey happen to them. I bet it this can't happen in my place and d police go free. If u can't jazz them u attack them physically. Recently for my place, nah one mad man they used kill 2 police men. U think nah ordinary?
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by InvertedHammer: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2019
/
They know the police station.

What other information do the people need?

/
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2019
Why are you people blaming Buhari for police brutality, is Buhari the IG of police?
The truth is Nigerians forget way too easily and it is very annoying! The police reform bill has been unattended in the national assembly just like other important bills yet to be passed by the legislature. All these agitations are reasons why biafra can no longer coexist with a northern dominated country called Nigeria. I'm not a biafran soldier

Nigerians are cowards we are not ready for change yet and only when we are ready will all these senseless killings stop. For God sake these politicians are supposed to be afraid of us and not the other way round. Why can't we ask for accountable leadership from them?
Why are Nigerians so afraid of fighting for their rights, ohhhhh Lord?

The police that is meant to protect us is now the one killing us in our own country, is this not madness?
Ohhh Lord!!!!!!!
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by AdemolaA2: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Night life shouldn’t be scary but the police force who constantly brutalize innocent citizens have made it scary . Nigeria is gradually becoming a zoo ...
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by Born2Breed(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Dem dey kill dem dey shoot, dem dey suck the blood of the sufferers.... Instead of them to kill the armed robbers dem dey kill the innocent.

Police brutality is insanity!!!

...Majek Fashek.
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by YoungG12(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2019
unfortunate being we call N.P.F
Re: "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force by dapillar: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2019
They are called third world police for a reason one of the most useless police force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.