Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is Betking A Fraud? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Betking A Fraud? (1608 Views)

Is Betking Better Than Bet9ja / Please Help, It's Betking A Scam? Okocha Yyyyy / Betking Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Betking A Fraud? by ezeukwu1(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Please, I need ur opinion. I placed a combination bet of 5 fold on a ticket of 8 games and played it with #1,000. I was to win #14,723. However, after the game (five did enter) Betking credited my bet account with just #204. I began to wonder if there is something they r hiding? And why would they do that? What then is the benefit of a combination bet type?
Re: Is Betking A Fraud? by Sam2310(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2019
ezeukwu1:
Please, I need ur opinion. I placed a combination bet of 5 fold on a ticket of 8 games and played it with #1,000. I was to win #14,723. However, after the game (five did enter) Betking credited my bet account with just #204. I began to wonder if there is something they r hiding? And why would they do that? What then is the benefit of a combination bet type?
show the ticket coupon
Re: Is Betking A Fraud? by ezeukwu1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is the ticket

(1) (Reply)

Remember Wrestler 'randy Orton' In WWE? See Recent Pictures With His Family / Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.