Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (52004 Views)

Police Kill Suspected Armed Robber In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Rabson44(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Suspected bandits Monday night attacked several communities in Malumfashi council area of Katsina State.

A man identified as Umar Isah was killed during the attack.

Isah was, until his death, a lecturer at the School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS), in Funtua.

Residents, who spoke with newsmen, said they heard several gunshots during the night on Monday, and that the shots were intermittent and lasted for hours.

It is, however, not clear how many communities were attacked or if there were casualties apart from the lecturer that was killed.

The incident came less than 24 hours after bandits attacked Tsauri, a community in Kafur council area where they shot one person, and raided several homes.

The victim, who was rushed to the Orthopedic Hospital in the state metropolitan area, lost his life and was buried according to Islamic rites.

The attack on Tsauri community, sadly, occurred same day with another attack by bandits on dozens of passengers travelling on the Jibia-Batsari road, in Batsari council area.

The bandits were said to have abducted several of the passengers who were travelling in two J5 buses, whisked them into the dreaded Fugue forest nearby.

But the police said they had swung into action and rescued all but seven of the abducted passengers.

The state, which had hitherto been enjoying relative peace following government dialogue with suspected bandits is currently facing insecurity resurgence.

The spokesman for the police command, SP Gambo Isah is yet to respond on the Malumfashi incident at the time of this report.

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/bandits-kill-lecturer-in-night-attack-on-katsina-village/

1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lord have mercy everyday one has to wake upp to the news SOME BODY killing SOME BODY... Lord please watch over US and prevent us from any sad news angry

3 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Healthyway15: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
The way Nigeria is going, even the devil is shocked!

R.I.P to him

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by teadrake(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Killings everyday. Where is our Leaders?? Why is everything so hard in this country Until they kill everyone in this country before they come back to their senses?? No jobs, no light, standard of living is extremely low, poverty everywhere. Who do we offend in this country

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by rexchazy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Walahi I know him, He taught me that year in funtua. RIP

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Nasiah: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
This country is not safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Anywhere those extremists gathered there is always present of violent, death of innocents people and destruction.

Do Nigeria even have a president? I don't think so.

What we have is someone who just wants to answer Mr President.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ifymadu: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP to the dead. I really wonder what happened to Katsina state, it used to be one of the friendliest and most accommodating states in the north. Did my NYSC there in 1997/98 and really enjoyed my stay there. The people were very nice, especially in Kaita LGA where I did my primary assignment and Dutse Ma (Orientation camp). I really wonder what went wrong, so sad.

12 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Newnas(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oya coman blame Buhari.

Many Nigerians just like pointing fingers. They don't want to accept their own fault.

You blamed GEJ and called him corrupt but you're in Computer Village selling fufu and fake charger for people. Yet, GEJ was the only problem Nigeria has not you.

You're blaming Buhari for poor development but you won't allow telecoms cables in your town until they settle you. Yet you're not corrupt, only the police is corrupt.

Stop pointing fingers at people, point your finger at yourself first. In fact, did you know? That every time you point a finger at someone, you're pointing four at yourself.

Don't change your ways. Keep expecting one Messiah to come and fix the country that you're raping.

I'll keep saying it; anybody that collected gift bribe from any politician in the last election and is now complaining of bad governance, may thunder fire his mouth. And I don't care whether your favourite party/candidate won or not. You're one of the problems that Nigeria needs to feed to her dogs in sambisa.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Numero9: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nowhere is secure in Nigeria. Even our homes. God forbid for this country!!!
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmmm!!!

This isn't the will of God for his people o!!!

RIP
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Katsina very dead state but their girls fine die you go fûck tire just hold your pakalin for hand

5 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is serious.
May God rest his soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Hotfella(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Killings left and right. Nigerians are gradually becoming endangered species.
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Healthyway15:
The way Nigeria is going, even the devil is shocked!

R.I.P to him
smile
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Amstupid(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked

Who killed him embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Amstupid(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
The only safe place in this country is the grave sad

Rip to the deceased
why u kon dey look left nd right b4 u cross road angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by istina: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shebi Bubu is working? Abi?

Very soon we'll all realise that Bubu-Train worse pass Zombie Train
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by itsme01: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
angry

RIP

I dont envy Northerners at all

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by RPirez: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dis Aboki animals... R.I.P to the guy. angry
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Alexaonfleek: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
The only safe place in this country is the grave sad

Rip to the deceased
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by ForeThinker: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nawaao

2 Likes

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Resurgent2016: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's well with the country.

1 Like

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Even Satan cannot live in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
ifymadu:
RIP to the dead. I really wonder what happened to Katsina state, it used to be one of the friendliest and most accommodating states in the north. Did my NYSC there in 1997/98 and really enjoyed my stay there. The people were very nice, especially in Kaita LGA where I did my primary assignment and Dutse Ma (Orientation camp). I really wonder what went wrong, so sad.

Hunger
Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Till the number of people killed in the North gets to 3 million, I won't take them serious. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by Sammydee01: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
Katsina very dead state but their girls fine die you go fûck tire just hold your pakalin for hand
am in Katsina state bros.. which one be pakalin again?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria and unsafe working conditions are twins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.