Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student (11406 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by myenvironalert(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2019
"I Failed To Secure Admission Twice"-UNICAL's Best Graduating Student

Meet University of Calabar Overall best graduating student!

The Vice Chancellor of University of Calabar, Prof. Zana Akpagu during a convocation ceremony disclosed that a total of 51 students bagged First Class degrees during the 32nd convocation ceremony of the University on Saturday.

He mentioned that 9,174 students, comprising of 7611 first degree graduands and 1563 Post Graduate Diploma, Higher Degree & Honorary Degree graduands would graduate at the ceremony of which 318 students would be awarded Ordinary Diplomas, 251 will get doctorate degrees and 221 students will take home Post Graduate degrees.

FIRST DEGREES
1st Class: 51
2^1: 2356
2^2: 4532
3rd Class: 672

Henry Emmanuel from the Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology, Faculty of Biological sciences emerged overall best graduating student at the 32nd convocation of the University of Calabar on Saturday 13/04/2019 with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.72.

Read what he said

" In 2012, I had my second attempt at securing admission in the University of Calabar rejected. I was dejected, demoralised, i was considered a failure by many. Yet, I never gave up those dreams. I saw failure as a lesson, hardwork and resilience, a prerequisite for success.

Today, I emerged OVERALL BEST GRADUATING STUDENT at the 32nd convocation of the prestigious University of Calabar, winning multiple awards including the TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION AWARD FOR BEST GRADUATING STUDENT.

Some dreams might seem too big and out of reach but I tell you today, that, no matter how big or scary they are, your dreams, every one of them, are valid!
#BeInspired

He hails from ìní local government area of Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.

Congratulations to him!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by MelaninGold(f): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Every Great man and woman has a story.
I admire your willpower not to give up. smiley
Congratulations smiley

#IamInspired

4 Likes

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Heyzee5: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wow! Congrats man. Enjoy your success and the accolades that follows. grin grin
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by ofiko123(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations to him..
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
we all have stories to tell
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by ainas247: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
We all have a story to tell, we are looking for the opportunity..

Dominate Google page one with your business
check it out
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Alusman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats man. Greater heights!

2 Likes

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by MrTrend(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations my man

2 Likes

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by surevik(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulation to him, I pray he gets the benefits associated to the result. Cause Nigeria no get love for F.Class

1 Like

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by AleAirHub(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by mytime24(f): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Zoology? undecided
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by millionboi2: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Failure provokes uncommon success

1 Like

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by aprilwise(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
In atbu bauchi most First Class graduates can't express themselves. Them Dey crame book like Quran. Them no fit speak good English.
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by nsiba: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Zoology? undecided
questionology
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thumbs up, keep it up
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Champagnegold: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Greastest Nigerian Student!!!!! I'm proud of you friend
I still remember those days bro. So glad you made it at the top. ZENITH is your least.

CONGRATULATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by chimeziedickson: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Big congrats
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Blacksavage: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Now in nigeria university anybody that come with first class. Will be like i fail jamb 5times or... I wrote waec and gce 10times.. Same story everyyear... Abeg face north.. Too much of something issa bad jawe..
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Blacksavage: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Big lamba.. Me when i enter school i go give my own.. Abi..
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by ransome001(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations man... See you on top... That's reminds me of mine too... Spent 8 years in the university... ABSU.... To God be the glory graduated too as best graduating student thou under department.... 2017/18 session.. With CGPA 4.16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Aitee1: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations my bro from another mother I'm proud of you!!!
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by Benjax(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats to our own able Malabite in that Home of Reasonable Action, Republic of Malabour.

My UNICAL!

1 Like

Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
unical don improve small 51 ist class before it used to be 10 not up to 2% of d entire graduants anyway congrats to him...ist Class no easy it's comes with hard work and dedication
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Henry Emmanuel, University Of Calabar Best Graduating Student by kennyjam: 2:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Ok... congrats bro

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Courses offered By Nigerian universities [updated] / Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.