Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date (9855 Views)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by trimandtrendy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
please whats the best time for scheduling US visa appointment date? the website never seems to show any available date.

Please would appreciate any advice about the best time to check and get an available date.
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by osarodon(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2010
You have to be online 24hrs checking and make sure your web browser is on auto-refresh.
I have done this for 2 days now and I got 3 different dates in september 2010 but they were
too close for me.

What date are you looking for?
I might just reach you when I get dates that matches with what you want
It is so hectic because since I started this search 2 days ago, I only sleep
for 3hrs which is 2:00am to 5:00am.

I just need mine for holiday trip and because i know how to beat the uneducated touts to the
game that is why I will do it myself and am an I.T personnel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by sssob: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2010
hi osaron, saw ur earlier post on another thread , i was invited by a friend i us a citizen and i would like to know the steps to take , do i pay for visa first or book appointment first , wat are the steps , am looking towards late november, please help, embarassed
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by osarodon(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2010
Go onlineas November dates are open

sssob:

hi osaron, saw your earlier post on another thread , i was invited by a friend i us a citizen and i would like to know the steps to take , do i pay for visa first or book appointment first , wat are the steps , am looking towards late november, please help, embarassed

sssob, you need to pay the vfs N5800 charges first and then go to www.us-vfsglobal-ng.com to apply,
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by Papaemma: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
Please if any body can assist in securing interview date only, I will be interested
My email is dondee02@yahoo.com
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by ibubee(f): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
Osarodon,
pls can u help me out? im trying to secure an interview date at abuja, I have paid the 5800 but the I couldnt finish up the booking cos it kept returning my form that some datas are invalid like mothers' name, expiry date of passport, etc
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by ibubee(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
Osarodon,
pls can u help me out? im trying to secure an interview date at abuja, I have paid the 5800 but the I couldnt finish up the booking cos it kept returning my form that some datas are invalid like mothers' name, expiry date of passport, etc
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by osarodon(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2010
ibubee:

Osarodon,

Please use explorer browser and everything will be okay.
Do let me know if this help.
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by ibubee(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
i did but couldnt get the date.
This is what I did: loggd on to visa-vfsglobal.com, how to apply, schedule appointment, selected abuja. under the purpose of travel, selected business/tourism,crew. under the class, I selected b1b2. but its not displaying the available dates.
Im actually applying for my parents for visiting. did i fill anything wrong?
Re: Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date by osarodon(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2010
Visiting visa dates are always scarce so you have to keep checking to get available dates.

(1) (Reply)

Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars / Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun / Bta When Travelling To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.