Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? (3453 Views)

How Much Will It Cost For Foundation And Building A House To The Roof / Mr Donald The Roof And Doors Importer From Batlan Concept Limited (07062764235) / FCTA To Demolish 19 Villages In FCT Abuja Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
Prices in Mowe/Ofada have gone through the roof! Can someone please advise of other villages that's got good potential in this Axis or elsewhere? All suggestions welcome smiley
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by Chidoxyl(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
ABULE-OKO:-
Abule-Oko is about 5 mins drive (maximum) from Ojodu/Berger, Lagos. As U journey on d Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, U'll arrive at Abule-Oko b4 d following places; Magboro, MFM Campground, Ibafo, Mowe. Abule-Oko can be said to be almost opposite Arepo. Access into Abule-Oko at the moment is thru Magboro. However, work is ongoing to chart an access road directly from the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

At the moment, plots of land are being sold there. Find below info on them:

(1).
6 Acres of Land for N400k per plot, Behind New Computer Village, Abule-Oko.

Title: SURVEY PLAN.

(2).
5 Acres of Land for N1million per plot, Behind New Computer Village, Magboro. Abule-Oko.

Title: C of O under processing.

The land owners are my clients, who as friends together, bought the acres of land (now to be sold out) from the omo niles.

For inspection and subsequent meeting with the land owners (not Omoniles), contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08034925499, 08123155598.
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by Chidoxyl(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
Another Village is WAWA.
Wawa is (opposite MULTITREX), just before Abule-Oko and Arepo. Wawa is about 3 mins drive (maximum) from Ojodu/Berger, Lagos. At d moment, acres of land are available in Wawa for sale. People selling are members of the original family (the Land Owners).

Price:- N1.5million per plot (Asking) / N9,000,000 per acre (Asking).

For inspection and subsequent meeting with the land owners, contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08034925499, 08123155598.

If U want to know what Abule-Oko and Wawa will become tomorrow, kindly go on an excursion into Arepo.
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
Chidoxyl
Many thanks. Can you name any major landmark or development that makes you think these areas will be the next Hotspot , cheesy
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by Chidoxyl(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2010
@Kamisco - I would have replied you long b4 now, sake 4 d fact dat my posting privilege was tampered with. It has just been restored following my numerous troubles 2 d moderator.

Yes, as a way of butressing my point & providing answers 2 your enquiry, some of d major landmark and/or development 2 consider include:
** D nearness of the areas mentioned by me 2 Lagos.
** D overwhelming purchase of land in these zones by many residents of Lagos. More people are buying into these areas every day.
** Massive migration of many a lagosian to these areas.
** Ongoing construction works of residential and commewrcial buildings in these areas.
** Siting of companies like: Multitrex, Punch Newspaper, Chinese Village, New Computer Village, etc, and d soon expected advent of Shoprite in
     Isheri North - a community that shares common border with Wawa., & then Wawa sharing border with Abule - Oko.
** etcetera, etcetera.

Dear, are U ok with these?
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Chidoxyl
Many thanks for this insight. I will get in touch.
Meanwhile, GUYS! Let's keep the flame burning ,
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by WHYKAY(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Pursuance to your request, there is up to 800acres of land behind PARK ,  Owotedo by the left hand side when going towards Ibadan after the Redeemed Christian Church of God. You can enter through the Lagos Ibadan express way and also through Papalanto road, Ogun State; N800,000 per acre
*There is also 800acres of land at Abaren in which you can enter through Adesan street in Mowe town and also through ofada junction but the road is not motorable now due to the heavy and enormous rainfall; The neighbourhood that had bought some acres are more than 10 and most of them are
>Aiico Insurance
>NBL
>PZ etc
Cheers
Samson
08030432274, 08191142311
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
@WHYKAY (
How far is that to the toll gate?
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by WHYKAY(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
From toll gate to the site is about 30 to 40 mins drive
Cheers
Samson
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
@WHYKAY
OK. Thanks
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by WHYKAY(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
There is also 25acres of land at Arepo, Arepo is just 10 to 15 mins drive from the toll gate; It is going for N7m per acre
cheers
Samson
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by james1(m): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2010
Hello.lekki land has more potential:the free trade zone,coming airport,superb golf course and many resort's.i can get you very good bargains.at Ogombo,five minutes drive from ajah,I can get you plots for 1.2m now.this is not alway's the case as a plot cost 2.5m;I know these families well,occasionally they review price's downward if they need money either for festivitie's or to prosecute another project.ogombo has global C of O.developement?heavy!with young couple's everywhere in their own bungalow's and mansion.
I also have for sale at lakuwe,900k per plot,onosa after bogije 800k per plot and ayeteju the next village from onosa for 700k per plot.the land is gazetted,most have survey plans.for starters,lakuwe is less than 15mns drive from sangotedo.it is the next town from awoyaya(where mayfair garden's and greenspring school are)onosa is developing very fast;road network though not tarred are motorable with pockets of water on the road as is common of towns like these.the minor contour's on the road is caused by trucks taking material's to many site.
For Ayeteju,you may want to tour the place in a 4 wheeler;water has not been properly directed,there is so much water at the second gate.even though the waters flow,there is need to create drainage so stagnant water can flow.inhabitant's still cruise around in camry's and honda so it is not no go area.I suggested 4 wheel because it make's for very confident driving.   Potential buyer's can be sure of a hassle free and  speedy transaction becourse my friend who surveyed most of these land is the man selling.
I also have plots for sale off badore road in an estate setting,just after addo turnaround via ajah.land sale for 5m-8m in this area(land will need minimal sandfill,sand is readily available)Price:4.3m asking.document:survey plan then deed of assignment.
I have 1820m2,fenced with gate and CofO off mobil road,behind bethel church(wonder city)ajah.there is serious developement here with mobil co-operative leading the pack;smaller estate's dot the landscape.there is also link road to lekki phase 2,abraham adesanya estate and ogombo.Price:22m net.

Sale enquiries:Estuary's James on:08055638643,07040972083 or mail me:jumejames@hotmail.com
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by toyinfals1: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to own a land and subsequently, a house in an organized area with 100% assurance of title to the land.

Kings World Estate Limited brings to your door step this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to own a house within a serene, well planned and beautiful area-
i - Paradise City
ii- Edumeri Island

Paradise City - is located along Shagamu/Papalanto express way in the area called Mowe-Ofada about 30 minutes from Ojota.
Plot type - 700m²

PAYMENT PLAN
Outright payment- N500, 000

Installment payment:
3 months payment plan - N600, 000
6 months payment plan – N720, 000
12 months payment plan –N744, 000

*Please note that prices are subject to review.

TITLE DOCUMENTS TO BE ISSUED
A Purchaser shall be issued the following documents: Receipt, Deed of Contract, Deed of Assignment, Survey Plan, Copy of the Global Certificate of Occupancy.

Edumeri Island is located at Ilogbo, off Oju ore, close to Shell BP gas Industry and Cocacola, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
PLOT SIZE
Plot type 60 x 120(648m²)

PAYMENT PLAN
Outright payment- N200, 000

Installment payment:
3 months payment plan – N300, 000

A Purchaser shall be issued the following documents: Receipt, Deed of Contract, Deed of Assignment.

For: KINGS WORLD ESTATE LIMITED
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by toyinfals1: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to own a land and subsequently, a house in an organized area with 100% assurance of title to the land.

Kings World Estate Limited brings to your door step this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to own a house within a serene, well planned and beautiful area-
i - Paradise City
ii- Edumeri Island

Paradise City -  is located along Shagamu/Papalanto express way in the area called Mowe-Ofada about 30 minutes from Ojota.
Plot type - 700m²

PAYMENT PLAN
Outright payment- N500, 000

Installment payment:
3 months payment plan - N600, 000
6 months payment plan – N720, 000
12 months payment plan –N744, 000

A Purchaser shall be issued the following documents: Receipt, Deed of Contract, Deed of Assignment, Survey Plan, Copy of the Global Certificate of Occupancy.

Edumeri Island is located at Ilogbo, off Oju ore, close to Shell BP gas Industry and Cocacola, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
PLOT SIZE
Plot type    60 x 120(648m²)

PAYMENT PLAN
Outright payment- N200, 000

Installment payment:
3 months payment plan – N300, 000

A Purchaser shall be issued the following documents: Receipt, Deed of Contract, Deed of Assignment.

For: KINGS WORLD ESTATE LIMITED
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by Tosola: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2010
I give you the names of this villages all in the vicinity of Ikorodu. In these villages a plot of land ranges betyween 150,000.00 naira and 500,000.00:

Eriyo Village off Ikorodu/ Sagamu road Close to PPMC, LIkosi
Gberigbe, Igbalu, Igbo okuta close to Lagos state Model College and Ijede where you Have the Nepa Thermal Station
Oreta, Offin, Bayeku, Ibeshe where there is likely hood of Fourth mainland bridge landing because all these villages are lagoon front
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by kamisco: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Thanks everyone. Your tips here and there has been very helpful cool
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by 2dmax(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2011
Tosola:

I give you the names of this villages all in the vicinity of Ikorodu. In these villages a plot of land ranges betyween 150,000.00 naira and 500,000.00:

Eriyo Village off Ikorodu/ Sagamu road Close to PPMC, LIkosi
Gberigbe, Igbalu, Igbo okuta close to Lagos state Model College and Ijede where you Have the Nepa Thermal Station
Oreta, Offin, Bayeku, Ibeshe where there is likely hood of Fourth mainland bridge landing because all these villages are lagoon front
@ tosola, plls is igbalu free from govt acquisition? do reply, thank u.
Re: Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? by igbanbajo(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2011

(1) (Reply)

8 Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ibeju Agbe Lekki Lagos. / Automatic Gate, Door And Garage Systems.access Controls.traffic Barriers / 6 Bedroom Duplex Well Furnished At Jericho In Ibadan @45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.