Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) (58369 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by GidifeedNews: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus lost her friend to the cold hands of death last week and over the wicked she was put to rest.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share some touching photos of herself in tears mourning the death of her beloved friend.

See photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-eniola-badmus-in-tears-as-she-loses-a-friend/

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Eye service cry
Is it new to lose someone in this shit hole?
Where people are dying everyday

17 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Forreellinc: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Eyah, haters will say the friend is not fine
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by vanida6: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Eeyah may her soul rest in peace angry

It my birthday friends!!

9 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2019
May her soul rest in peace cry

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by godunia(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
She for cry Bury her friend before? Looking forward to the time that death will be no more. May God comfort the bereaved

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by superlanny(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
Something must kill a man, like yorubas will say, makan makan( na turn by turn), just do good and enjoy your life.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Lanrextop23333(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
and dem still have time for make up or wekin una dey call am
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Lanrextop23333(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
End time mourning
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by countryfive: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
We all must die some day ,its not about the loss
,its about were people go after death .
I have made a decision to follow Jesus who died for my sins and when I die I have hope of going to be with him in heaven .
For those reading my comment , give your lives to Jesus Christ today tomorrow may be too late.
Confess your sins to him( for he alone died because of your sin) and ask Jesus to come into your life .

Need counselling, call : 08149555760

9 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Rip to the dead

She no fine sha
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
And she had to rush online to upload it. No sense in this country again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Eeyah-

RIP-Friend
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by tolanibae(f): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2019
youngest85:
Eye service cry
Is it new to lose someone in this shit hole?
Where people are dying everyday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2019
nothing new in people dying
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Botfuss: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2019
I don’t understand how rational is the rationale behind sharing pictures of you crying at a funeral? I mean,did you pose for the pictures or something?to tell us you indeed mourned your friend?

When did crying equate genuine mourning sef?all these yeyebrities sha.

13 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2019
This woman is too fat chei
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by nwachelsea(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
weekend not wicked.
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by ammy4goodies(f): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Chai!
Rip to the death embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2019
may her soul rest in peace

we dont even knw if enila cry is real, she might be acting!
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2019
I was at that wake keep in Adebayo Doherty and I can genuinely tell you that eniola really loved oyin, the testimonies about oyin was just something else, oyin helped eniola become who she is today, I can not reveal everything here but I can tell you for sure that eniola was very heart broken, she was all tears and was the last person to leave the hall as she watched a short clip made for oyin over and over again in tears.

Rip Oyin Oshikanlu, you have touched so many and I wish I had known you earlier.

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
ammy4goodies:
Chai!
Rip to the death embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
It’s not easy to loose someone,may God help her
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
vanity upon vanity
Re: Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) by SocialJustice: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Over the wicked she was put to rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.