Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,076 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory (29391 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Wolexdey(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good one Geni... Let's value ourselves... That's the Word
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by chinavs9ja(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bolowolowo:

No one wants to see your shitty signature angry
Why is it difficult to mind your business?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Kingkun69(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:
At her age she should be more concern about getting married, than reacting
is marriage everything?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Kingkun69(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Why is it difficult to mind your business?
you posted it on a public forum and not want Ppl to react.... Like leaving food in a shop and not expect anyone to touch it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by makinson2865: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, you wan make I wait? you seriously wan make I wait?

too young to die bro

U're funny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Sirjamo: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
Pretending to be One Nigerianist. You think these afonjas care about you? Didn't you see how Omotala wan carry envy kill you few months ago? Stop fooling yourself by pretending. This country can never be one! Hypocrites!
Una don start again abi?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by chinavs9ja(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
you posted it on a public forum and not want Ppl to react... Like leaving food in a shop and not expect anyone to touch it
If my signature is not meant for you why not just continue scrolling?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by SaintM90(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
superlanny:
Must you always throw a shade at the govt, with the privilege you have make something happen for your community, instead of coming online and be throwing shade, people like this will never praise what the govt is doing right o, abegi style bender you too much jare, a real son of afonja land.

If the government she's shading is ur fada, amadioha kee you there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by nonxo007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reeberry:
People like you never wanted this country to be one. You nonsense comment speaks volume.
Its sad you think this way, but I pray God heals you...I hope you're having a wonderful day
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Reeberry: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:

Its sad you think this way, but I pray God heals you...I hope you're having a wonderful day
Stop being stüpid. It is obvious you are tribal bigøt. You are sick mentality.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by nonxo007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reeberry:
Stop being stüpid. It is obvious you are tribal bigøt. You are sick mentality.
Kindly show me where there is an evidence of me being tribal or your conscience is simply killing you ? And BTW what is "you are sick mentality".... I weep for our future

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by omojesu202(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
Pretending to be One Nigerianist. You think these afonjas care about you? Didn't you see how Omotala wan carry envy kill you few months ago? Stop fooling yourself by pretending. This country can never be one! Hypocrites!

too much hatred in you...you will just die early like chicken . Because Igbo Genevieve is proud of Afonja Adesanya. I'm Afonja and Chiamaka is currently dieing for me, and I will marry her. don't go n mind your business and live long.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by nonxo007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
omojesu202:

too much hatred in you...you will just die early like chicken . Because Igbo Genevieve is proud of Afonja Adesanya. I'm Afonja and Chiamaka is currently dieing for me, and I will marry her. don't go n mind your business and live long.
My brother don't answer that guy again, he probably is jobless and looking for what to do.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by superlanny(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
SaintM90:

If the government she's shading is ur fada, amadioha kee you there
Sango's best thunder fire you and your generation, bloody idiot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by AliasJoice(f): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beautiful...�
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by PrinceKenne(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
Shut up little boy!!! Be focused and see how to make yourself proud and the nation like very many others.
Stop dreaming and accept ur fate, this is where God put you.
With you like it or not, Nigeria shall rise and shine again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Reeberry: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:

Kindly show me where there is an evidence of me being tribal or your conscience is simply killing you ? And BTW what is "you are sick mentality".... I weep for our future
Some guys already qouted you to unleash you dunce tribalistic bigot.

I believe you don't even know what English is to have mentioned the bolde. You lame as is trying to act like you don't know, "you are sick mentally".
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by nonxo007(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reeberry:
Some guys already qouted you to unleash you dunce tribalistic bigot.

I believe you don't even know what English is to have mentioned the bolde. You lame as is trying to act like you don't know, "you are sick mentally".
My brother I asked for you to show me where there is a tribalistic comment I made and I promise you 10k. That aside, I've noticed how you keep degrading yourself by insulting people, it doesn't tell well of you. I pray God heals your heart and cleanse you of all hate if not you'll die before your time. Also I want to believe you are still a kid who might still be in secondary school or simply a jambite or probably a drop out. Kindly prove me wrong and let's have a mature conversation void of insults from you...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Reeberry: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2019
nonxo007:

My brother I asked for you to show me where there is a tribalistic comment I made and I promise you 10k. That aside, I've noticed how you keep degrading yourself by insulting people, it doesn't tell well of you. I pray God heals your heart and cleanse you of all hate if not you'll die before your time. Also I want to believe you are still a kid who might still be in secondary school or simply a jambite or probably a drop out. Kindly prove me wrong and let's have a mature conversation void of insults from you...
Haaha! When I finished secondary, school, you must still be Jss1 at most. I have to time to check my comments. I can see how relevant I am to you.

You will give me 10k to pick out tribalism from your post? Promise of a boy who hasn't owned 2k since the beginning of this month. grin

Guy, just shut your trap and be sensible for once. Dunce! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by nonxo007(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Reeberry:
Haaha! When I finished secondary, school, you must still be Jss1 at most. I have to time to check my comments. I can see how relevant I am to you.

You will give me 10k to pick out tribalism from your post? Promise of a boy who hasn't owned 2k since the beginning of this month. grin

Guy, just shut your trap and be sensible for once. Dunce! grin
Awwww, but you don't sound like one who has even heard the word school talk more of education. An educated person would simply make his point devoid of insults and still pass his message. But allow me surprise you, show me where I made a tribalistic comment and I'll personal under 5mins send you 15k to go register for jamb again. Calling me dunce or spiting insults doesn't hurt me. It only shows me how shallow your thoughts are. But I want to help you, you seem like a fellow without something tangible doing. Send me your CV let me help you out because insulting people on NL isn't a paid job. Good morning and hope you had a wonderful night.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by laliga01: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
superlanny:
Must you always throw a shade at the govt, with the privilege you have make something happen for your community, instead of coming online and be throwing shade, people like this will never praise what the govt is doing right o, abegi style bender you too much jare, a real son of afonja land.

But but JD the govt not sleeping on you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Reeberry: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
nonxo007:

[s]Awwww, but you don't sound like one who has even heard the word school talk more of education. An educated person would simply make his point devoid of insults and still pass his message. But allow me surprise you, show me where I made a tribalistic comment and I'll personal under 5mins send you 15k to go register for jamb again. Calling me dunce or spiting insults doesn't hurt me. It only shows me how shallow your thoughts are. But I want to help you, you seem like a fellow without something tangible doing. Send me your CV let me help you out because insulting people on NL isn't a paid job. Good morning and hope you had a wonderful night. [/s]
You Igbos are mostly tribalistic. No be today we know una.

You want to give your uncle money to go buy Jamb form. Hahahaha! Wait, last time I checked, JAMB form was never up to 15K. Have you ever had an idea of Jamb before? Obviously, you haven't. Stop trying to pick lame point out of your lame ass. Stop trying too hard to make sense. You can't even help your brothers and sisters for just money for a meal a day, but we know your types on Nairaland. They will come here to run their dirty months and be talking of what they can never do in their life.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by seunprodigy13: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
uduak2016:
must you always act imbecilic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.