Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account (1067 Views)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website Together / This My Adsense Is Demaing For A Pin For My Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2019
I need a pin verified Nigerian AdSense or a payment received Adsense, plus website to buy asap and you are welcome to reach me on
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
(hottyblake2 @ Gmail. com)
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I need a pin verified Nigerian AdSense or a payment received Adsense, plus website to buy asap and you are welcome to reach me on
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

I need one
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

Bring
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

I buy
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

Bring all
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
Bring oo
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
Good day
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
My offer still stands
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
Sell here
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by Bobbybabs(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bobbybabs:
I added a new blog to my AdSense account but it was not approved. Now the AdSense account has been disabled. So my question is will the disabled AdSense account also affect the blog even though it was not approved to show ads under that AdSense acc? Once the blog gats getting traffic will it be approved if I add it to another Adsense and not get a backlash caused by the previous account disabled. Thanks

Google is complicated these days, my advice is for you to buy a fully pin verified Adsense plus domain from anybody
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

I purchase..
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
Here..
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by ecozeen: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)

I have verified adense with $40 balance also i can get you a website call/ whatsapp via +2348112319559
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by Bobbybabs(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Google is complicated these days, my advice is for you to buy a fully pin verified Adsense plus domain from anybody

Damn
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by goldtooth: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bobbybabs:
I added a new blog to my AdSense account but it was not approved. Now the AdSense account has been disabled. So my question is will the disabled AdSense account also affect the blog even though it was not approved to show ads under that AdSense acc? Once the blog gats getting traffic will it be approved if I add it to another Adsense and not get a backlash caused by the previous account disabled. Thanks

What was the reason for the ban? invalid traffic?
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by Bobbybabs(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
goldtooth:

What was the reason for the ban? invalid traffic?

Yes. I’m afraid that the ban will also affect the website even though it was not approved to display ads on that Adsense account.
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by goldtooth: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bobbybabs:

Yes. I’m afraid that the ban will also affect the website even though it was not approved to display ads on that Adsense account.

Well i dont think so. I am not 100percent sure but i guess since ads were not approved to show on it then the domain is still usable with adsense
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by Bobbybabs(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2019
goldtooth:

Well i dont think so. I am not 100percent sure but i guess since ads were not approved to show on it then the domain is still usable with adsense

I hope so too. Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account by LearnITsmash(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
(0 8 0 9 670 27 69)
I need..

(1) (Reply)

Onepress Blogger Template Free Download One Press Blogger Template / Website Critique - Help! / Warning! Epayassist.com Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.