Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (53564 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up your filthy mouth. Cheating is not a crime and no one deserves to die for cheating. Relationships are not by force so if you get cheated on you fvcking live.
It is not by force.

Women are more wicked only in your dreams. Men are responsible for the two world wars which killed over 50m people. All over the world men cause wars, commit genocides and homicides, rape women and kids etc. Receive sense.

Men are also responsible for male on male violence frequently involving brutality e.g. homicides, mass shootings, assassinations, etc. Gender studies calls this toxic masculinity. Women must stand up for themselves and resist toxic masculinity.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
tunize:

go and sit down the world is full of wickedness both in male and female frame. not jst men except u mean men(both femala and male).
olodo it's female and not femala
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Juell(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

I pray your wife cheat on you
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Foodforthought:

I won't argue with you. I didn't expect you to have a diff opinion, you're female I guess. My point is wickedness is not gender specific, a woman who poured hot water on a young house help is wicked. There are many female ritualists, even nurses among them. Women are even wicked to their kind. Anyone can be wicked. Your opinion is yours, I won't argue with you.

You are missing the point. Brutality is gender specific. In the police departments of 50 major world cities, the most brutal crimes and violence were in every city 97+% male and 3% or less female.

So toxic masculinity is an issue. And male savagery is an issue. It's not palatable tohear the truth but it's the truth. Males hv very poor conflict resolution skills and resolve conflict like brute savages compared tofemales. Intra female violence typically does not involve brutality compared to intra male violence that typically results in murder, homicides, brutality. Road rage where ppl get killed for scratching someone else car is in the domain of males. So males are actually inferior to women!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
You are missing the point. Brutality is gender specific. In the police departments of 50 major world cities, the most brutal crimes and violence were in every city 97+% male and 3% or less female.

So toxic masculinity is an issue. And male savagery is an issue. It's not palatable tohear the truth but it's the truth. Males hv very poor conflict resolution skills and resolve conflict like brute savages compared tofemales. Intra female conflict typically does not involve brutality compared to intra male violence that typically results in murder, homicides, brutality. Road rage where ppl get killed for scratching someone else car is in the domain of males. So males are actually inferior to women!!!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
What is happening in this Country!!!!.....please God thank you for Life.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Mcy56(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
frozsen70:
Anger
One stupid habit people must erase out of their life
Too much jealousy and being over-possesive too.
Majority of men have these and there's the need to watch over it.
They cheat but can't take it from their gf or wife.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by luluman: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man from Oluasiri town in Nembe, Bayelsa State, has been apprehended for allegedly shooting his girlfriend to death.

According to Facebook user Igbogi, it was gathered that the suspect claimed his girlfriend cheated on him before he decided to kill her.

It was reported that the man pointed a gun at his girlfriend while interrogating her over the alleged affair with a man she was sighted with - when the gun went off on her, destroyed her face and killed her in the process.

The ugly incident which happened around 11pm last night (Sunday) threw the entire Oluasiri town into mourning.

Report has it that the suspect has been handed over to the Nembe unit of men of the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-shoots-girlfriend-to-death-over-cheating-allegation-in-bayelsa-state.html
I think Bayelsan's brain too should be replace with technology like the police.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by luluman: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man from Oluasiri town in Nembe, Bayelsa State, has been apprehended for allegedly shooting his girlfriend to death.

According to Facebook user Igbogi, it was gathered that the suspect claimed his girlfriend cheated on him before he decided to kill her.

It was reported that the man pointed a gun at his girlfriend while interrogating her over the alleged affair with a man she was sighted with - when the gun went off on her, destroyed her face and killed her in the process.

The ugly incident which happened around 11pm last night (Sunday) threw the entire Oluasiri town into mourning.

Report has it that the suspect has been handed over to the Nembe unit of men of the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-shoots-girlfriend-to-death-over-cheating-allegation-in-bayelsa-state.html
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by tunize(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
futurist369:
olodo it's female and not femala
Alright thank you.
but u should atleast be wise enough to know its a typing error...
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Mcy56(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
kingreign:
Your father, brother, husband, boyfriend etc inclusive.
But I am excluded.
You sure you're excluded? This your reply says otherwise. sad
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
BigBashiru:

So toxic masculinity is an issue. And male savagery is an issue. It's not palatable tohear the truth but it's the truth. Males hv very poor conflict resolution skills and resolve conflict like brute savages compared tofemales. Intra female conflict typically does not involve brutality compared to intra male violence that typically results in murder, homicides, brutality. Road rage where ppl get killed for scratching someone else car is in the domain of males. So males are actually inferior to women!!

Police brutality is also a manifestation of toxic masculinity. The recent shooting by a customs officer, killings by police officers etc are all examples of toxic masculinity. Toxic masculinity is driven by ego!!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

You sure you're excluded? This your reply says otherwise. sad

Pls read my replies on this thread. Wat do u think?
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Too much jealousy and being over-possesive too.
Majority of men have these and there's the need to watch over it.
They cheat but can't take it from their gf or wife.

You are absolutely right

The best way is for a woman to be independent of her self

Once her husband starts displaying those their stupid attitudes of
Jealousy
Possessiveness
Control
Display of anger
Manipulation

Just sort yourself out by doing the needful

Such is life

No man should determine a woman's happiness

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Mcy56(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
BigBashiru:
Pls read my replies on this thread. Wat do u think?
Think you are right in a way.
Male folks are egoistic in nature, becoming more insecure and really trying to fight as well as suppress women independence by imposing their 'superiority' through violence.
There's the need for reorientation program for men - that a woman's crave for independence is not a threat to them, it doesn't make them less of a man, neither does it remove the God given authority from them.
Also, society is not helping matters here. Where is our rich culture that teaches morals, ethics and values from childhood? They are daily been replaced with all sorts of vices.
What is the role of religion here? How is our ever increasing religious houses impacting positively on individuals and society as a whole? Where is the place of God in our hearts?
.......Let me stop here. grin
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Mcy56(f): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
frozen70:
You are absolutely right
The best way is for a woman to be independent of her self
Once her husband starts displaying those their stupid attitudes of
Jealousy
Possessiveness
Control
Display of anger
Manipulation

Just sort yourself out by doing the needful
Such is life

No man should determine a woman's happiness
You're right.
Female independence.
Just to add this: Think there's a misconception about feminism among male folks.
One thing men should understand is that there are various schools of thought on feminism, different factions.
While there are extreme ones (radical feminism), there are also modest and conservative ones.
There's the need to educate themselves on what it is and what it is not before they'll just be shouting feminist upandan.
One thing is this, there's the need to empower girl-child going forward and they should stop all these attacks on women overtly or covertly.

NB: I am not a feminist oooo, before someone'll be quick to tag me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Zeusc(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Blind Fellow
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Foodforthought: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
BigBashiru:

So toxic masculinity is an issue. And male savagery is an issue. It's not palatable tohear the truth but it's the truth. Males hv very poor conflict resolution skills and resolve conflict like brute savages compared tofemales. Intra female conflict typically does not involve brutality compared to intra male violence that typically results in murder, homicides, brutality. Road rage where ppl get killed for scratching someone else car is in the domain of males. So males are actually inferior to women!!
I didn't comment on brutality,but on wickedness. That's a general term for different negative acts. Brutality is more common in males, its not found only in males. So it isn't gender specific.
The person I quoted seemed to settle on only men being WICKED, effectively saying women aren't. So my comment on women being more wicked is probably an exaggeration but still in that context....It's not gender specific is what I meant. For clarity go read up on gender specific traits.
I don't know what you mean in your last sentence.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by emkz: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Having had problems with anger in the past myself, I need to contribute to this issue. No one knows exactly how he'd react when these things happen and emotions get raw. Sometimes, you lose control and until you have committed the deed, you wont know what/how it happened. I visited Kirikiri Prisons during my NYSC and more than 50% of the people there had no uniforms because they had not been convicted, but they were remanded for various heinous crimes. Interacting with them, they were educated and well mannered, but a moment of inexplicable madness landed them in jail.

I wont claim to have a recipe for anger management; but PLEASE people, before things escalate, talk to someone, probably a person you respect. Let that someone mediate peace at that moment. That may be your saving grace. It might be hard to just walk away from these situations, especially when one believes being in a relationship gives him exclusive right to the woman's toto.

When I was younger, I fought in justification of my anger. When I got older, I found out that walking away even in the face of provocation saves a lot. It is hard, yet one must do it. Please people. It is better to be labelled a coward and live your life in peace than live a life of regret because you want to show you are the boss. Let us sensitize our brothers and sisters on this because these stories are upsetting. If you must strike, go and strategize. There are more effective ways (like silence and gradual withdrawal) to deal with these kind of situations. It has always worked for me as an adult.

I read that someone poured hot water on her husband last night. And an Abuja lady murdered her husband because she suspected he was cheating, as well as the story in Lagos of the woman that stabbed her husband to death because he wanted to will some of his properties to his daughter from a previous marriage. Please let us educate ourselves more and before things escalate, inform the police if you dont want to be directly involved because even peacemakers have been killed. Please people. This is a heartfelt appeal. I dont know what is going on in the world, but it seems Lucifer is getting the upper hand. Let us overcome him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Platony(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Women are powerful cheats compared to Men.

D worst part of it all is, they will use ur head to play champions league, giving u that 310% assurance that u are d one they are dating, even fight wen dey see u with another barney, meanwhile they are seriously cheating.

And mind u, women don't jst cheat with one guy, minimum is 3 guys at same time.

The boy sha na big fool, his brain wasn't strong enough to stand d storms of women.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Chibokgame: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oh! What a great loss and waste, and come to think of it, women � prefer dating agbero........
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Platony(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Some of these girls enjoy dating bad guys.

What do they expect? U need to see d kind of sophisticated phones these small small girls use, especially here in Bayelsa....the rate of phone theft by these their so called tout boyfriends are very High. Everyday dem dey thief!!

Guns everywhere,...Any small thing, dem don point u gun, collect every.
Within a month my Wife has bn robbed twice & was dispossessed of her phones. She's been forced now to use a cheaper small phone.
As for me, I dnt go out with my Big phones anymore becos of d way d town has become.

I solidly believe she knows his status & still chose to be with him.

RIP to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Leviana(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2019
What is up with people and Killing their boyfriends/girlfriends these days? Honestly, I knew it was happening before but the rate at which it has increased Is just simply ridiculous
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by frozen70(f): 3:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Mcy56:

You're right.
Female independence.
Just to add this: Think there's a misconception about feminism among male folks.
One thing men should understand is that there are various schools of thought on feminism, different factions.
While there are extreme ones (radical feminism), there are also modest and conservative ones.
There's the need to educate themselves on what it is and what it is not before they'll just be shouting feminist upandan.
One thing is this, there's the need to empower girl-child going forward and they should stop all these attacks on women overtly or covertly.

NB: I am not a feminist oooo, before someone'll be quick to tag me.. grin

Don't be scared
That's a good one.
Let them tag you, be proud of who you are ⏺️

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by OyinO: 3:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Nothing but a useless cultist. A woman you've not paid any dime on her head? He'll suffer injustice for the rest of his miserable days.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by OyinO: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2019
emkz:
Having had problems with anger in the past myself, I need to contribute to this issue. No one knows exactly how he'd react when these things happen and emotions get raw. Sometimes, you lose control and until you have committed the deed, you wont know what/how it happened. I visited Kirikiri Prisons during my NYSC and more than 50% of the people there had no uniforms because they had not been convicted, but they were remanded for various heinous crimes. Interacting with them, they were educated and well mannered, but a moment of inexplicable madness landed them in jail.

I wont claim to have a recipe for anger management; but PLEASE people, before things escalate, talk to someone, probably a person you respect. Let that someone mediate peace at that moment. That may be your saving grace. It might be hard to just walk away from these situations, especially when one believes being in a relationship gives him exclusive right to the woman's toto.

When I was younger, I fought in justifation of my anger. When I got older, I found out that walking away even in the face of provocation saves a lot. It is hard, yet one must do it. Please people. It is better to be labelled a coward and live your life in peace than live a life of regret because you want to show you are the boss. Let us sensitize our brothers and sisters on this because these stories are upsetting.

I read that someone poured hot water on her husband last night. And an Abuja lady murdered her husband because she suspected he was cheating, as well as the story in Lagos of the woman that stabbed her husband to death because he wanted to will some of his properties to his daughter from a previous marriage. Please let us educate ourselves more and before things escalate, inform the police if you dont want to be directly involved because even peacemakers have been killed. Please people. This is a heartfelt appeal. I dont know what is going on in the world, but it seems Lucifer is getting the upper hand. Let us overcome him...

You spoke very well until when you ended it with Lucifer. Chai
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2019
the truth is that guys that gets too angry when their girlfriends cheats are the once that cheats even more....
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Bryan88(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2019
trapQ:
Would it have been okay if he was married to her?
NAH...HAVEN'T SAID SO...JUST WONDERING WHAT IF HE'S MARRIED TO HER, WHAT WUD THEN NOW HAPPEN?
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by seangy4konji: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Now he will spend majority of his miserable life in Nigeria prison... Or be hanged..

What a fool
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by cooooooks(m): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Even if she was cheting, SO WHAT!!!! Move on. This our madness must stop. We are almost 200 million people but everyday people are crying and killing themselves because somebody they "love" isn't showing love back to them.

Abeg we should stop this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) / Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.