Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! (4187 Views)

In Need Of Good & Purchasing /shipping Agents From CHINA / China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed / Shipping Agents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Straylove: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello guys, This post is as a result of my experiences in the hands of China to Nigeria shipping agents who have sworn to Give me High BP but the God i Serve will not allow them to succeed. I used one called Judice Global Cargo last year and my shipment worth over 85k was lost and up until now nothing has been done.

The yeye Judice global cargo is run by one guy called Jude. He sounds very pleasant and helpful but will ignore you and leave you to your fate should anything go wrong. With his sweet mouth he promised me that I had no cause to worry but when it happened, he gave me the middle finger.
His Lagos office rep called Anulika is by far the worst Customer service agent to ever exist. She is not only lazy but blatantly incompetent and extremely rude. She will promise to get back to you but that will be in your dreams. She has zero work ethics and won't waste time to insult you on top your own money.

BEWARE! of Judice global cargo if you have not used them. They will leave you to your fate and you will lose money and shipments at the end of the day.
Because of my horrible Experience with Judice global cargo, I decide to switch to Base 1 Logistics company, a move which am utterly regretting right now as this turned out to be another incompetent shipping agent.

The guy who is called Chinedu will so ignore the hell out of your messages that you will feel like smashing your phone on the ground. He is a CEO in forming deaf and dumb. I never actually knew he has such bad reviews here online before using him. A lot of threads on NL here have complained about him too.
As i talk to you, I have sent over 30 whatsapp messages and left tons of unanswered calls. He will be online looking at your messages, but receiving a reply will be story for another day. I have pleaded with him with Jesus and Allah all to no avail. Its remaining to use satan. Mind you tho, he will give you reply tho before you make payment.
My questions is there a curse on these Nigerian shipping agents? I mean do they belong to a coven where they swore to be consistently dealing with small scale entrepreneurs on a regular. Where did we go wrong?
I intend trying out Green air logistics when God Finally delivers me out of the Den of Chinedu and his Base 1 logistics. I intend to pursue him with Holyghost fire every midnight till I get my shipments. As for Judice Global cargo, their own is coming. The same way I cried because of my lost 85k they will also cry a million times.

Unfortunately am not the director of Thunder. If not i will not be here speaking grammar. Just one slice of Angry thunder and everything will be fine. However, i know i will get my shipments laslas. Pls drop reviews of any shipping agent you have used and your experiences. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why should I even bother using a shipping agent when I can make payments and ship my products directly from China myself.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by mimilogistics: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Straylove:
Hello guys, This post is as a result of my experiences in the hands of China to Nigeria shipping agents who have sworn to Give me High BP but the God i Serve will not allow them to succeed. I used one called Judice Global Cargo last year and my shipment worth over 85k was lost and up until now nothing has been done.

The yeye Judice global cargo is run by one guy called Jude. He sounds very pleasant and helpful but will ignore you and leave you to your fate should anything go wrong. With his sweet mouth he promised me that I had no cause to worry but when it happened, he gave me the middle finger.
His Lagos office rep called Anulika is by far the worst Customer service agent to ever exist. She is not only lazy but blatantly incompetent and extremely rude. She will promise to get back to you but that will be in your dreams. She has zero work ethics and won't waste time to insult you on top your own money.

BEWARE! of Judice global cargo if you have not used them. They will leave you to your fate and you will lose money and shipments at the end of the day.
Because of my horrible Experience with Judice global cargo, I decide to switch to Base 1 Logistics company, a move which am utterly regretting right now as this turned out to be another incompetent shipping agent.

The guy who is called Chinedu will so ignore the hell out of your messages that you will feel like smashing your phone on the ground. He is a CEO in forming deaf and dumb. I never actually knew he has such bad reviews here online before using him. A lot of threads on NL here have complained about him too.
As i talk to you, I have sent over 30 whatsapp messages and left tons of unanswered calls. He will be online looking at your messages, but receiving a reply will be story for another day. I have pleaded with him with Jesus and Allah all to no avail. Its remaining to use satan. Mind you tho, he will give you reply tho before you make payment.
My questions is there a curse on these Nigerian shipping agents? I mean do they belong to a coven where they swore to be consistently dealing with small scale entrepreneurs on a regular. Where did we go wrong?
I intend trying out Green air logistics when God Finally delivers me out of the Den of Chinedu and his Base 1 logistics. I intend to pursue him with Holyghost fire every midnight till I get my shipments. As for Judice Global cargo, their own is coming. The same way I cried because of my lost 85k they will also cry a million times.

Unfortunately am not the director of Thunder. If not i will not be here speaking grammar. Just one slice of Angry thunder and everything will be fine. However, i know i will get my shipments laslas. Pls drop reviews of any shipping agent you have used and your experiences. Thanks
This is indeed a sad situation, and I must apologize on their behalf.

Unfortunately, they are not people I know closely, I would have helped you negotiate.

But have you taken time to visit base 1 office in Lagos to hear from them in person

Sometimes they handle too many messages that makes it difficult for them to respond to all messages though that's not an excuse because they are in possession of your goods.

My little advice to you is this: if you are starting up in China to Nigeria mini importation, don't use big shipping agent, use smaller shipping agents who are still determined to make their customers happy to gain more customers.

Again, smaller shipping agents have less customers so the possibility of loosing your goods is rare compared to big shipping agents.

Just try and visit their office in Lagos and hear them out in person and them you know the next action to take.

Meanwhile, click on my profile and check our ecommerce logistics service threads and see if any of them suits your need now or in future.

Do take care, I wish and pray you get these issues sorted out soonest.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Straylove: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
This is indeed a sad situation, and I must apologize on their behalf.

Unfortunately, they are not people I know closely, I would have helped you negotiate.

But have you taken time to visit base 1 office in Lagos to hear from them in person

Sometimes they handle too many messages that makes it difficult for them to respond to all messages though that's not an excuse because they are in possession of your goods.

My little advice to you is this: if you are starting up in China to Nigeria mini importation, don't use big shipping agent, use smaller shipping agents who are still determined to make their customers happy to gain more customers.

Again, smaller shipping agents have less customers so the possibility of loosing your goods is rare compared to big shipping agents.

Just try and visit their office in Lagos and hear them out in person and them you know the next action to take.

Meanwhile, click on my profile and check our ecommerce logistics service threads and see if any of them suits your need now or in future.

Do take care, I wish and pray you get these issues sorted out soonest.
Tanks dear....am not in Lagos right now but my fiancee is. I will him to check them out for me if I still dont hear from them.
But how will someone know the one who is a small and starting shipping agents?
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by mimilogistics: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Straylove:

Tanks dear....am not in Lagos right now but my fiancee is. I will him to check them out for me if I still dont hear from them.
But how will someone know the one who is a small and starting shipping agents?
the popular ones that almost everybody knows about.

The bigger an African company grows, the more horrible they are in customer service and satisfaction cry

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Straylove: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Damentia:
Why should I even bother using a shipping agent when I can make payments and ship my products directly from China myself.

I know you can but its more expensive. What with western union charges or PayPal charges plus shipping fee.
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Straylove:

I know you can but its more expensive. What with western union charges or PayPal charges plus shipping fee.
i use my alipay for making payments

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by yesloaded: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
The problem is many love cheap shipping fees
Let me be honest, 95% of shipping agent that charges low fees are only suitable for single package with huge weight(minimum of 10kg advisable). They are not OK for consolidation because they are short staffed! They keep record on notebooks, they can easily misplace small packages & will not take responsibilities for any loss. I used to advise my clients with the best shipping fees that will suit their needs at pocket friendly rates.

Shipping should not be all about the charges but qualities of services

I won't praise any shipper here or discredit any

If anybody needs procurement + shipping services at pocket friendly rate, kindly get in touch with me on 08137750741

You can ship as low as 0.1kg from China to Nigeria and all your items will be intact

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Shawdy1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Help share how
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2020

Hi, I am planning to buy a machine from China. Please how do I go about it?
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2020
pjombo:

We can handle it for you. Check our thread in the link below. Copy our whatsapp contact and reach us for further discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/5623220/buy-ship-usa-nigeria-ebay
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by biggal: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2020
pjombo:

Click on my name and check my thread. I may be of help
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Goldenrod1: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Have been using NBC logistics and I never had an issue with them till now
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Honeysmith007: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! by Honeysmith007: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2020

Unfortunately am not the director of Thunder. If not i will not be here speaking grammar. Just one slice of Angry thunder and everything will be fine. However, i know i will get my shipments laslas. Pls drop reviews of any shipping agent you have used and your experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Distributor's Wanted Nationwide For A Mouse/Scanner / How To Multiply Money. / I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.