Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade (47460 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by Donjazzy12(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Famousbabe:

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/lilian-esoro-reacts-to-ubi-franklin.html?m=1

Ubi is a chronic womanizer, Lilian is a Hardcore Lesbian! What a messed up former couple.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by chiboy1116: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Lillian is so beautiful... Fine face, body, tall, reserved, good fashion sense, etc Ubi messed up!
have u met her in person?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by Reelmii: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2019
sholatem:
But Ubi Franklin degrade from Lillian Esoro to dis geh,she's pretty though but then d different is clear nah cry
there is no difference in pussy

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by Davesaves(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2019
safarigirl:
this os a sore exaggeration

Lilian, never trusted Ubi with anything, even less her life. Lilian did not even like Ubi enough to want to marry him, but like many women, she bowed to pressure from family and entered a marriage she was never interested in.

Ubi being a brute and a womaniser, helped her leave faster.
So u know their family this much.. interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by Davesaves(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Youngpo413:
You won't understand.
She won't my brother

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by importantperson: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Luizkid:
Celebrity life is not an easy one.. Come out and make the people see you as very happy then go back n cry in the closet... From her post, me thinks she's not a happy woman.

If it's you will you be happy? Will you kill yourself. Life goes on dear.
Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
freemi:
wat of character/attitude? Wen u enta der na ur body go tel u
Ubi cheated on her dude, don't pretend to be blind about this....he got another lady pregnant and Lillian didn't make a drama out of it...just imagine if this had happened to Tonto Dike, the internet would have been on fire!
Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by freemi(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Ubi cheated on her dude, don't pretend to be blind about this....he got another lady pregnant and Lillian didn't make a drama out of it...just imagine if this had happened to Tonto Dike, the internet would have been on fire!
yea i get u. Am jst tryn to mean dat nt al abt beauty. Generaly

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by xfactordv: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
some women just dont get it ,its not about beauty ,classy , being rich and all its about being with someone you trust,love and most importantly someone who understand s you and would give you her world , the rest is just bonus.guess lilian didnt have those and ubi found them in someone else.sorry lil

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by gwama: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
If I were in her place, I was not going to manifest myself, I take care of my life and my child that's all. It says well "the dog barks, the caravan passes". cool cool cool
Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
deltateam:

Are you her sister or friend to know?
this is common knowledge at this point.

If you don't know it, well....you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade by ableguy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
deltateam:

Are you her sister or friend to know?
My brother the thing tire person, awon women defenders. To them woman can never be wrong in a relationship, calm down they won't hear. Later they become bitter, start hating men turn to lesbo or become over night feminists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.