Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Until I Met You - Episode 15 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 15 (616 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 15 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2019
*Until I met you - Episode 15*

��������

We got in and she closed the door. I was so surprised by her act.
She was still wrapping her hands around my waist.
“I think she left”she said.
“Ok. Let me go then”I said and she quickly moved back. “Uhm. Sorry”she said with a little smile. “Why not go into acting?”I asked looking at her. “Me? Why?”she asked. “You’re so good at it. I was surprised but thanks for saving me”I said and she smiled. “It’s ok. I guess she’s Jane?”she asked. “Yes. Anyway can you explain what we did last night that made you so tired cause I’m confused”I asked teasingly. “What? Uhm… That’s just…”she stammered. I smiled drawing her cheek playfully.......

Continue reading on the link below

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/16/until-i-met-you-episode-15/

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Strange Encounters By Wale Okediran For My Thesis / Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! / Okediran, Alabi, Adebiyi, Ladoja And Others To Grace Jelili’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.