Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! (620 Views)

How To Post My Stories On Storypaid / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Storypaid: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2020
You can publish your stories with Storypaid and get paid.

Here are the ways you can profit from your literary works on Storypaid:

1. Write Short stories and get paid. You earn ₦20 per story published, and ₦5,000 as one of the best writer of the month.

2. Publish your story books on Amazon. With a one-time subscription of ₦10,000 you can publish unlimited books on Amazon. We will help you edit, format, design and market your books on Amazon Kindle in ebook and paperback formats.

3. Set up your global publishing business. With a one-time subscription of ₦20,000 we can set you up to start publishing your books globally and start earning from your literary works.

You can visit our About page to learn more. Also, you can ask me anything you want to know about and I'll reply you right here.
Re: Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Storypaid: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
Update: Introducing the Top 3 Writers of the Month on Storypaid

We are happy to reward the Top 3 writers of the month on Storypaid.

To encourage writers to put in their best effort in writing stories worth reading, we will be rewarding the Top 3 writers each month with a bonus of ₦5,000 in their Storypaid account.

This programme begins on August 2020 and the top 3 winners will be announced on the 31st of August, 2020. As time goes, we will be increasing the prize amount to more encouraging figures.

The prize money comes with no obligation and can be withdrawn to your bank account ASAP. Also, you can win as many times as possible, as long as you put in genuine effort in your writing every month.

Here are the criteria for becoming part of the Top 3 Writers of the Month on Storypaid:

- Your stories must be original (i.e; they don't appear anywhere else on the internet)
- You must have a profile image
- You must have written more than one story in that month to qualify

Winners will be contacted directly on their Storypaid account and their profile will be published publicly.

Please visit our About page to learn more.

Re: Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Storypaid: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Update: Introducing: Voting for Top Writers

To promote transparency in the selection of Monthly Top Writers on Storypaid, we've decided to introduce voting.

Here's how it works:

On the 15th of every month, we'll select a long list of Top Writers on Storypaid. Storypaid members would then have to vote for the Top 3 Writers to emerge.

Voting closes at the end of the month, and everyone can see the top 3 voted writers.

This means that writers only have the first half of the month to impress with their stories. Thereafter, the second half of the month will be dedicated to voting for the top writers.
Re: Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Stargurl20(f): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
So, publishing on Amazon's requires one to subscribe with 10k?
Re: Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Storypaid: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Stargurl20:
So, publishing on Amazon's requires one to subscribe with 10k?

To publish your stories on Amazon with us, you have to subscribe as a Partner author at a cost of 10k. We'll handle the editing, cover design and optimization of your book on Amazon and you will receive 70% of your book earnings. You can publish unlimited books with us.

If you'd rather earn 100% of your earnings from Amazon, then you can subscribe with us as an independent publisher at a cost of 20k. We'll only help you link your Amazon account to Payoneer, and then to your Nigerian bank account, and then hand over everything to you. You'll have to edit, design and optimize your book yourself. As a bonus, we can help you publish only your first book to help you test the waters.

To compare the cost of publishing with us, do you know that it cost approximately 10k to hire someone to edit, format, design, publish and optimize just 1 book on Amazon? But we are going to help you do that for unlimited number of books. Imagine that? All you have to do is write stories and earn.

You can check the FAQ section of our About Page to learn more.
Re: Publish Your Stories With Storypaid - Ask Me Anything! by Storypaid: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Announcing Storypaid Top Writers for August:

(1) (Reply)

The Testimony of Tajikistani / For Sale: / Habits & Practices - How To Make A Creative Practice A Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.