Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (69733 Views)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by femi4: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
SageMK:
She should thank her stars to be alive.

Most Nigerians don't go for medical check up until they fall sick or can not even stretch their hands to jerk off.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by EngrKem: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Will she be able to get pregnant?
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's what you get when poverty rules the land...I can bet her financial state prevented her from going under the knife earlier.

Diswan na as you dey chop the fibroid dey collect em own share dey grow jejely..

Please go back and read and this time read to understand
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Josephjuilet(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman who lives in Ikorodu area of Lagos, has undergone a successful surgery to remove a massive fibroid which she had been carrying in her stomach for over 9 years.

The woman sells pure water on the road in traffic with this NIH load in her stomach.

According to report, she had been to five hospitals and was rejected because the height of the fibriod was at the base of her heart from the previous scan she had .

The woman who paid a visit to Dr Benjamin Oluwatosin Adesoji Olowojebutu in Lagos, finally had massive fibroid which weighed 7.9kg - removed from her stomach.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-7-9kg-fibroid-after-9-years.html

Josephjuliet
I am happy for a successful surgery. The field of medcine is fast developing and thank GOD is restoring the hopes of many.

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by flowx(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
TechCapon:
If I were God, all gay and lesbian people would carry this thing in their stomach. Since they've refused to live normal life let them live abnormal life grin
. That's why you're not God in the first place.... Olorun kosebi!
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by DavidEsq(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
TechCapon:
If I were God, all gay and lesbian people would carry this thing in their stomach. Since they've refused to live normal life let them live abnormal life grin
God is not a vindictive and wicked being like u.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by uuzba(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
daddytime:
Jeeez...the tumour has taken the shape of a foetus...

Na wa o
There's a case I watched on TV? YouTube? Some old lady, pregnant for 40years.
What happened was that she was really pregnant 40years ago. But one-thing-one-thing, the baby died and she was too embarrassed to admit it. Village woman now, one kind isreal, Iraq place.
Na im pikin remain for belle. When they operated on her and took out the baby, it somehow looked like this. The stomach had calcified the baby, as in entombed the dead baby with calcium.
Externally it looked like this thing here↑. They now x-rayed and it showed her baby's skeleton inside.
The old woman just dey look herself as mumu.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by ClintonDal(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Leiomyoma
Benign tumor or the uterus.
Good prognosis if complete excision.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by mamatwiny(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

That's what you get when poverty rules the land...I can bet her financial state prevented her from going under the knife earlier.

Diswan na as you dey chop the fibroid dey collect em own share dey grow jejely..
Most African women have fibroid.
Sometimes it is not about money but fear. Anything surgery is 50-50 between life and death.

It is mostly women that are trying to conceive that are brave enough to go under the knife for fibroid. Fibroid shrink off after menopause

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Ubdavis(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
God have mercy
This shall not be our portion

Its not our portion !!! Na animal for bush? Or tree for forest. It just happened to human. God didn't hate her. Eventuality befall human....
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by madgoat(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Roon9:

Well if you can't jerk off what's there to live for grin

Exactly grin
Once i have my Vaseline and some strength in my right hand to jerk off, then i am good to go even if i am dying on a sick bed. grin

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
bentwood85:
See meat abeg shocked shocked

Can it be eaten?.. 7kg meat go full my pot..
Afterall meat Na meat..

May common sense locate you soon grin

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by raphy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jesus. holy Christ

so evil people took the original child and put this one in her body?thank God she is free now.. hallelujah..

God is alive.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by deltateam: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
daddytime:

Na wa o

Its not tumour.
Its called fibroid.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by andybest4live: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
I thank God for the successful operation ��⛪
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by daddytime(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
deltateam:

Its not tumour.
Its called fibroid.

Thank you Doctor Fibroid...
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by aloyin(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
BLOOD OF JEREMIAH oooo, hooo sorry all i want to say is BLOOD JEEEESUUUUNNNN
WELL SHAAA, CONGRAT! oooo. We no go see dis again ooo
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by AmazingELixir: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
mamatwiny:

Most African women have fibroid.
Sometimes it is not about money but fear. Anything surgery is 50-50 between life and death.

It is mostly women that are trying to conceive that are brave enough to go under the knife for fibroid. Fibroid shrink off after menopause

..the issue of fear does not apply in this particular case because from the write up we are made to understand she had visited other medical practitioners who turned her down due to the proximity of the fibroid to her heart.

You won't tell me if this particular women is financially balanced she would allow that tumor grow that large.

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by AmazingELixir: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Please go back and read and this time read to understand

I know say ma pipu like dey write jamb up to 5 times
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
TechCapon:

Then let's thank God you are the devil because nothing concern gay and lesbians for this matter. Maybe talkatives like you should carry this for 20years!
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by TechCapon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
DavidEsq:

God is not a vindictive and wicked being like u.
I'm not wicked, just want people to do the right thing
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by DavidEsq(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm not wicked, just want people to do the right thing
And they would conform wen u hang Damacles' sword over them? How did the false doctrine of hell fire keep people in check? God respects ppl's freewill, unlike u
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wow, she really endured.

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by dochenaj: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
It was not removed from her stomach but her uterus/womb. Instead of "stomach", you should rather use "abdomen".
Your stomach is where the food you eat goes into, immediately after it is swallowed down.
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by bengasyl(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2019
daddytime:

Na wa o
Some people here will be saying na witch from her village cause am
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by seunprodigy13: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

you obviously didn't read d part that she was rejected by many hospitals cos d height of d fibroid was very close to her heart....
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by grandstar(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
TechCapon:

(Psalms 103:8-14)

Jehovah is merciful and compassionate,
Slow to anger and abundant in loyal love

He will not always find fault,
Nor will he stay resentful forever.

He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor has he repaid us what our errors deserve

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So great is his loyal love toward those who fear him.

As far off as the sunrise is from the sunset,
So far off from us he has put our transgressions

As a father shows mercy to his sons,
Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him

For he well knows how we are formed
Remembering that we are dust.

(Psalms 103:8-14)

Anyone who finds this beneficial, please share. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.