Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (69680 Views)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by ChangeIsCostant: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
A woman who lives in Ikorodu area of Lagos, has undergone a successful surgery to remove a massive fibroid which she had been carrying in her stomach for over 9 years.

The woman sells pure water on the road in traffic with this NIH load in her stomach.

According to report, she had been to five hospitals and was rejected because the height of the fibriod was at the base of her heart from the previous scan she had .

The woman who paid a visit to Dr Benjamin Oluwatosin Adesoji Olowojebutu in Lagos, finally had massive fibroid which weighed 7.9kg - removed from her stomach.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-7-9kg-fibroid-after-9-years.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by daddytime(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Jeeez...the tumour has taken the shape of a foetus...

Na wa o

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Hey God, i never chop and i come see this thing.
Chai!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by SageMK: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2019
She should thank her stars to be alive.

Most Nigerians don't go for medical check up until they fall sick or can not even stretch their hands to jerk off.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Weeping and shame may endure for 9years BUT Joy comes in the morning.

I am so happy for her and God bless Dr. Oluwatosin Adesoji Olowojebutu.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
CHISOS!! shocked sad sad sad sad
This is what the foetus of twins looks EXACTLY like!!

We can only imagine the trauma she went through for those 9 years!

Thanking God for her life that she won this GREAT battle!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Richdad50(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Baawaa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
God have mercy
This shall not be our portion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by TechCapon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
If I were God, all gay and lesbian people would carry this thing in their stomach. Since they've refused to live normal life let them live abnormal life grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Nteogwuija(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
What a gory sight! I wish her speedy recovery...

2 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by castrol180(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
The fibroid is massive indeed...God bless the doctor.

If You are reading this, I want you to have it mind that it is not the end of life just know that there are so many psychological

strategies to coping with such.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by DBossNG(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thank God for her life

2 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by saintneo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Kendumazy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Only God knows if this is what is in most teenagers and young ladies with big big stomach. You will see a young fat girl of 15 to 17 years with big floating stomach. Men should try and take these girls for medical check before walking down the isle with them to be sure all is well. Most of them just eat anyhow.

8 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Mexzy4sho(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Weeping and shame may endure for 9years BUT Joy comes in the morning.

I am so happy for her and God bless Dr. Oluwatosin Adesoji Olowojebutu.
We thank God
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by kaen1317: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
its not easy to be a woman. 1000 likes for all women around the world, especially for our stubborn die-hard naija women

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by AmazingELixir: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's what you get when poverty rules the land...I can bet her financial state prevented her from going under the knife earlier.

Diswan na as you dey chop the fibroid dey collect em own share dey grow jejely..

3 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by loydsis(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thank God the operation was successful. The woman is very strong,how can someone have such a big load in her body.

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
TechCapon:
If I were God, all gay and lesbian people would carry this thing in their stomach. Since they've refused to live normal life let them live abnormal life grin
Hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by bentwood85(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
See meat abeg shocked shocked

Can it be eaten?.. 7kg meat go full my pot..
Afterall meat Na meat..

2 Likes

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by naijajobx: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Elshaddai

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by LordCenturion(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
She's very wise,if it is another religion fanatic,they say village people don't want her to deliver and the pastor will begin to see different demons sorrounding the woman.... Africa my Africa, the gulliblest race on earth..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by alvincruse(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Chai!!!!
grin grin grin Come give me your food
Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
kaen1317:
its not easy to be a woman.
I tell u

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Lagbaja01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
wetin sef?? ....something Wey aboki fit use do suya, Wey you go still chop with onions n pepper undecided....congrats to the woman, what a relief!!
Ahmed0336:

Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Roon9(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
SageMK:
She should thank her stars to be alive.

Most Nigerians don't go for medical check up until they fall sick or can not even stretch their hands to jerk off.

Well if you can't jerk off what's there to live for grin

1 Like

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by tombeh(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
To God be the glory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic by Sultty(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ewww yuck. How can I unsee this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.